What's new

‘Glaring errors’ in MHA’s dossier on Dawood

OBL was found in Pakistan. Blah blah blah OBL was found in Pakistan. Again Blah blah blah. OBL was found in Pakistan, more blah blah blah OBL was found in Pakistan : A random Indian when discusses alleged presence of Dawood Ibrahim in Pakistan.

Paksitanis before OBL death

OBL is not found in Pakistan. Blah blah blah OBL is not found in Pakistan. Again Blah blah blah. OBL is not found in Pakistan, more blah blah blah OBL is not found in Pakistan : A random Pakistani when discusses alleged presence of OBL in Pakistan

Paksitanis after OBL death

Repeat the above sentence with Dawood blah blah blah:D:D

Well, It was to be "VERIFIED" by Pakistani Counterparts. Since ist THEIR Terretory.

No it is to be verified by Indian government and agencies because they are the ones saying Dawood is in Pakistan. Pakistani government has already denied his presence in Pakistan; :)

Paksitanis before OBL death

OBL is not found in Pakistan. Blah blah blah OBL is not found in Pakistan. Again Blah blah blah. OBL is not found in Pakistan, more blah blah blah OBL is not found in Pakistan : A random Pakistani when discusses alleged presence of OBL in Pakistan

Paksitanis after OBL death

Repeat the above sentence with Dawood blah blah blah:D:D

As per Seymor Hersh OBL was operation was done by consent of Pakistani authorities. This totally destroys your effort which you did by copying a Pakistani. :)

This isn't the case with Dawood.

1> Egg in the face for falsely naming Lahore businessmen as terrorists.
2> Fishing boat drama.
3> Spy Pigeon Circus.
4> Dawood dossier..

What a bunch of jokers, these shameless creatures never stop trying and in process just put a smile on Justice Katju's face.

No it is to be verified by Indian government and agencies because they are the ones saying Dawood is in Pakistan. Pakistani government has already denied his presence in Pakistan; :)

As per Seymor Hersh OBL was operation was done by consent of Pakistani authorities. This totally destroys your effort which you did by copying a Pakistani. :)

This isn't the case with Dawood.

#1. You are Naively trying to pretend that you are unable to Understand that India ( Legally / Officially ) can perform any such action ONLY THROUGH Pakistani Agencies. An Indian Cop cant Enter Pakistani Terretory to make Verification .. Right ?

And pakistan is doing no favor, its an International way of doing such things thats why we have Extradition Laws. Thats why Snowden Escaped HonkCong even though CIA having full info over his wherabouts , can arrest his own citizen only THROUGH the LOCAL Channel.

#2. Show me a Source ( If you can ) . I have Solid Sources. Even F16s Got Scrambled.

Please enlighten us all Pakistanis that "Have ever India had said GOOD about Pakistan" ?
Im not getting you.
What i meant was, ( Apparantly ) India would never do good to Pakistan.

2> Fishing boat drama.
3> Spy Pigeon Circus.
4> Dawood dossier..

What a bunch of jokers, these shameless creatures never stop trying and in process just put a smile on Justice Katju's face.

Post Reported. Never expected any better.

#1. You are Naively trying to pretend that you are unable to Understand that India ( Legally / Officially ) can perform any such action ONLY THROUGH Pakistani Agencies. An Indian Cop cant Enter Pakistani Terretory to make Verification .. Right ?

And pakistan is doing no favor, its an International way of doing such things thats why we have Extradition Laws. Thats why Snowden Escaped HonkCong even though CIA having full info over his wherabouts , can arrest his own citizen only THROUGH the LOCAL Channel.

#2. Show me a Source ( If you can ) . I have Solid Sources. Even F16s Got Scrambled.

That is a very lame excuse. Pakistan has already done its investigations. And it says dawood is not in Pakistan. You don't agree with it? Then onus is on India and not Pakistan to complete all kinds of investigations and verifications and provide it with a dossier which is not comical like the one that you were going to give at NSA meet.

It is India's job and not Pakistan.

The White House still maintains that the mission was an all-American affair, and that the senior generals of Pakistan’s army and Inter-Services Intelligence agency (ISI) were not told of the raid in advance. This is false, as are many other elements of the Obama administration’s account.

Seymour M. Hersh · The Killing of Osama bin Laden · LRB 21 May 2015

Im not getting you.
What i meant was, ( Apparantly ) India would never do good to Pakistan.

Post Reported. Never expected any better.

I am simply asking you that can you please tell me and other Pakistanis out there that India did anything good towards about Pakistan.

That is a very lame excuse. Pakistan has already done its investigations. And it says dawood is not in Pakistan. You don't agree with it? Then onus is on India and not Pakistan to complete all kinds of investigations and verifications and provide it with a dossier which is not comical like the one that you were going to give at NSA meet. It is India's job and not Pakistan.

You have a Habbit of NOT ANSWERING the ORIGINAL POINT and Divert the WHole Discussion by ADDING a NEW STUFF.

Firstly, I was NOT Commeinting on OUTCOME of Investigation or Existance of Dawood, but the Error in Dossier.
Get back on Topic. Dont get Offtopic.

Secondly, How can You Settle an Investigation or atleast Choose not to investigate Further in the light of new proofs ? Pakistan has been Saying for YEARS that OBL was NOT in Pakistan, did that Change the Reality ?

Thirdly, The "onus" is ON EVERY NATION to Arrest a Fugitive and Cooperate in a Criminal Investigation. Had you done that US would not have had Abbotabad Incident or the Drones killing INSIDE PAKISTAN and CIA Agents Killing ISI Agents in broad Day Light.

What I mean is, when you can cooperate, such issues dont occour, but when you choose "Denial" mode you are bound to have some issues. Pakistan is NOT Cooperating. So, its not a surprise that their Investigation shows "No Dawood". It may be possible he's not there, ofcourse, but refuting the evidence if his prior existance is NOT a solution.

The White House still maintains that the mission was an all-American affair, and that the senior generals of Pakistan’s army and Inter-Services Intelligence agency (ISI) were not told of the raid in advance. This is false, as are many other elements of the Obama administration’s account.

Yes, The People who did it are not having the Correct Information while a Journalist has a First hand account of Secret RAID by Seal team 6. he also has express info of Real Dialogues which too place bettween Two Spy Agencies. Wow.

Add to it, The link you gave itself is full of loopholes. For Example :

- Two F16s did scrable at the time of RAID ( of Did your Army Chief Lost Control ) ? Was he sleeping ?
- If the raid was Known to Pakistan why use STEALTH Choppers , AWACS and Excorts ?
- Pakistan Actually Chose to have Worlds Most wanted Terrorist Killed in Pakistan ?
- Why did they NEVER included a SINGLE Pakistani and Make a Joint Operation, after all it was Pakistani's who CAPTURED OBL.
- Why did OBL Choose to Stay after being CAPTURED for MONTHS ? The worlds Most wanted was sitting saying Thank You Pakistan ?

I am simply asking you that can you please tell me and other Pakistanis out there that India did anything good towards about Pakistan.

Im really sad, that you are NOT aware that when it comes to Saving Livies, India is the FIRST CHOICE for Most Pakistanis.If India meant WAR and HATE the follwong was never possible :

Pakistani heart patient saved by Indian doctors: report - World - DAWN.COM
Mumbai doctors save Pakistani boy's cancer-affected hand | Latest News & Updates at Daily News & Analysis
Pakistani heart patient saved by Indian doctors: report
Pakistani liver patient has life-saving surgery after 12 Indian students donate blood for him | Daily Mail Online

I can add more n more, but this sums up nicely ( Plz Read It ) :

A Thank You Note to India From a Father in Pakistan - The Better India

BTW, what happened to Mrs. Dawood Ibrahim whom that stupid Bharati anchor was calling to? I didn't see any Bharati posting into that 'breaking' thread.
That episode was a major embarrassment for Arnab Goswami fans.
He has been hurting his own following with that unique style of investigative journalism and biased opinions on the show.

2> Fishing boat drama.
3> Spy Pigeon Circus.
4> Dawood dossier..

1> Egg in the face when OBL was killed by SEALs near the military contanment.
2> UAV shot down drama.
3> NSA Meet Circus.
4> RAW dossier..
and ya right justice katju said the below about Pakistan
Pakistan is a fake country, will reunite with India one day, says Justice Katju : South, News - India Today :haha: :haha:

That episode was a major embarrassment for Arnab Goswami fans.
He has been hurting his own following with that unique style of investigative journalism and biased opinions on the show.

Guess what, India does have Free Speech.
This is from my Seniors yes, the actors are all IIT Graduates. ( see how they make fun of Arnab ) :

1> Egg in the face when OBL was killed by SEALs near the military contanment.
2> UAV shot down drama.
3> NSA Meet Circus.
4> RAW dossier..
and ya right justice katju said the below about Pakistan
Pakistan is a fake country, will reunite with India one day, says Justice Katju : South, News - India Today :haha: :haha:

Well you are an ideal example of Justice Katjus 99% figures. :laugh:
He's in best position to comment on India else him talking about Pakistan is like Zahid Hamid commenting on India. :cheesy:

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom