What's new

Giving away Pak territory to Taliban

Agreed but before US intervention it was no problem for Afghanistan. It was an internationally accepted and welcomed government in Afghanistan.

Taliban rule in Afg is similar to if TTP rule Pakistan, I am sure a few hardliners in AFG accepted it similar to a few hardliners in Pakistan would accept it, but the majority despised it similar to how majority will despise it in Pakistan.

You are trying to place the Afghan taliban on a different pedestal wrt TTP...but that is not true...both are similar and come from the same cesspool. We have an external view on both and can look at both with a neutral eye, while you are biased towards the Afghan taliban because it serves Pakistans purpose in Afghanistan. You wouldnt think the same if you were an Afghan from Kabul and would have been on the receiving end of some taliban treatment.

At least 5 countries. I would restrict my comments to quantity only.

okay. I can understand that, revealing name makes matter complecated. But again, I assume that, some of the islamic countries are also involved in the list of 5. the question here is, why would one Islamic country would target another one ?

A post 9/11 situation where Taliban refused to hand over OBL. They were already in power for quite sometime. When regime of Rabbani was recognised, after that it was an internal affair of Taliban and the then government. When Taliban ousted Rabbani, it does not change the status. Had it been the case UN would have issued a statement when they took control.

okay. I can understand that, revealing name makes matter complecated. But again, I assume that, some of the islamic countries are also involved in the list of 5. the question here is, why would one Islamic country would target another one ?
Yes and answer is commercial interests mainly, besides some sectarian issues.

Taliban rule in Afg is similar to if TTP rule Pakistan, I am sure a few hardliners in AFG accepted it similar to a few hardliners in Pakistan would accept it, but the majority despised it similar to how majority will despise it in Pakistan.

You are trying to place the Afghan taliban on a different pedestal wrt TTP...but that is not true...both are similar and come from the same cesspool. We have an external view on both and can look at both with a neutral eye, while you are biased towards the Afghan taliban because it serves Pakistans purpose in Afghanistan. You wouldnt think the same if you were an Afghan from Kabul and would have been on the receiving end of some taliban treatment.

They are. TTP is a bunch of criminals who commit crime for money and not for any manifesto. Though they adopt similar to talibans. Talibans is Afghanistan and US issue, nothing to do with Pakistan.

Back
Top Bottom