What's new

Give Pervez Musharraf Support

We need the man back & i would support him 100% :)

don't know why people love Mushy so much..what did he gave Pakistan ? just because during his early days as prez., there were few bomb blasts so economy grew naturally...but that 1 midnight call from US president was enough to drop his pants..Pakistan need a new STATESMAN..not a military dictator who puts the judiciary behind bars...does a COUP against a elected peoples representative....R THESE JUST COWARD ACTS ? sorry to be somewhat harsh and am not that an expert..but am seeing country struggling to find a ruler

and u believe the magic figures of growth?? they r are all cooked up & absurd ..

Those calling Musharraf back are doing that in mere frustration as they see Zardari worse than him! whoever comes in power will first have to lick USA's feet and compromise on national security

Those calling Musharraf back are doing that in mere frustration as they see Zardari worse than him! whoever comes in power will first have to lick USA's feet and compromise on national security

and since Kayani sahib's term is going to retirement..let a new General come and rule for a short period, meanwhile u can go for democratic elections

I think u need a very tight belt tightening...when conditions improve, u don't cry for aid at all, it will come to u...this is whatz happening in INDIA, China,lots of bullion $$ are coming in toward poverty alleviation /drinking water projects etc without our asking etc..

well said sir..............:tup:

I think u need a very tight belt tightening...when conditions improve, u don't cry for aid at all, it will come to u...this is whatz happening in INDIA, China,lots of bullion $$ are coming in toward poverty alleviation /drinking water projects etc without our asking etc..

:woot::rofl::rofl:

:blah::blah: This explains all.......:lol:

yeah we have but the number was quite low, i wasnt in favor of even aimal kansi being handed to US, he sould've been trailed in a pakistani court!!

to be very honest all the good i can see coming from him was the economy, but then again it was unable to drain down to an average pakistani, richer became more rich n poor more poor...

we have tried and tested both PML n PPP so now its time for PTI:cheesy:

Well brother like you said all we see good from him is wealth! well we all are human. Sadly we all need money for everything. We get stronger because of money. We buy stuff out of money and all that we see cost something, Point that you put that richer got richer and poor got even more poor but to be honest to ourselfs Even poor's life got better. the poor who had not even a bike has either a car or moter bike! when people used to have not even one tv in rural areas now we have way better life even for poors. What i believe is that we got so comfortable with good life which came so fast in his government time. that when this terrorism started to gain power and our system was shaked by it we started to hate the guy for everything. For heaven's we fought with him for everything that he gave us which means he gave us more good then bad. now like you said we need PTI but i wish them good luck too. Man we have only one county and we cant afford to keep experimenting new people. What we need is a person like him but at the same time we need some better party working with that person. Let it be PTI or you and me. im sorry im so tired and sleepy and thought it would be rude to not answer your post so i decided to reply but i will try to make my point at later time lol till then God bless all Pakistani's what we shoudlnt forget that i can like anyone and you can like whoever you chose but in the end of the day we all are country men and brothers Allah Hafiz lol:pakistan:

I think this thread should be talk only by Pakistanis since anyother country men dont know Pakistan well and her rulers. Indian members can sit bad and drink coffee. What he did for Pakistan as one of the buddy said. i can say a lot but this thread will become indian pakistani thread then musharraf thread so lets stay out of it and im say all with respect so no hard feelings

First of all mind your language when you are talking with somebody - if you don't like anybody's post, use the report button instead
11%

Before jumping on ur own countrymen abt ethics and behavior kindly try opening ur eyes.........and see WHO STARTED PERSONEL ATTACKS zaki sahib..
If u do this for a few brownie points i myself will push the THANKS button to make u happy so kindly stop blaming Pakistanis and try opening te eyes God Almighty have granted u.

Last edited:
I think this thread should be talk only by Pakistanis since anyother country men dont know Pakistan well and her rulers. Indian members can sit bad and drink coffee. What he did for Pakistan as one of the buddy said. i can say a lot but this thread will become indian pakistani thread then musharraf thread so lets stay out of it and im say all with respect so no hard feelings

I can understand..but whatever is happening in Pakistan is having repercursions in INDIA..right ? what we dream is a stable, well fed, educated Pakistan not a place whr lots of brainwashed street BELTED urchins ready to blow themselves up to kill innocents getting crossing over to India and doing "kasab's" and Pakistan is also a Nuke state..remember that it has GREAT international responsibility to hold those Nukes safe...so it becomes bit complicated u see..

Have u ever seen how indians use insulting words like mushy,mr 10% ?? isnt the insulting? they r our leader we have the right to criticsize them.........but who the heck are the indians?
should we start ueing words like fur ball for manmohan or mano?
Pateli for patel?
Chudi padi for chudam parm?
etc.......indians should watch their mouth when talkin like tht.

Have u ever seen how indians use insulting words like mushy,mr 10% ?? isnt the insulting? they r our leader we have the right to criticsize them.........but who the heck are the indians?
should we start ueing words like fur ball for manmohan or mano?
Pateli for patel?
Chudi padi for chudam parm?
etc.......indians should watch their mouth when talkin like tht.

go ahead...we would be delighted.:victory:..we also have :devil:leaders who deserve such foul language..and we're used to such "*****" calling names during elections !! :lol:

we r both side of the same coin !!

Back
Top Bottom