What's new

Give Pervez Musharraf Support

STFU.......u moronic dumbass troll.....before ranting ,personel attacks try using tht pigeon brain of yous to comprehend wat the other person is saying.

About Musharaf ever wonder why indian junta was in love with him?
In his era our economy was awesome our GDP was at 7-8% regular.......and even peaked 11% at a time.

First of all mind your language when you are talking with somebody - if you don't like anybody's post, use the report button instead

secondly there was never a time when our economy peaked upto 11%

For sake of record:

CA. i don't agree it was unwinnable war... IMo technically it was a winnable war without the participation of PAF.
did you win?? no!!! why??? was it the soldiers?? no!!! was it the generals planning??? yes!!! rest is history!!!

I don't remember any such tenure... he was involved in WOT and media propaganda.
so is this govt, why blame zardari for ruining the economy??

What territory are you talking and starting from which year? I only remember TTP formed in late 2006!
thats when his 'masters' ordered him to start an operation, tribals/taliban supporters have been in that area for much much longer!!!

They are no parallels
just see in which context he was replied to!!

Such worse dosn't seem to hurt other states!
Those involved in un-Pakistani activities deserve no chance.
Our corrupt judjes simply wanted to mint money out of it, as usually they do.
and who gets to decide whats unpakistani and whats not??? almighty commando??? :hitwall:
So does it matter from where she was picked? why present govt. failed to help an innocent?
atleast they tried a lil (but present govt. is american-feet-licker as well) but who handed her over in the first place???
Agree, the term Taliban is being used mostly wrong.

To my sense, it would complicate issues further and help the stories of POW or what ever.
perhaps...
What ever educated persons i meet in Pakistan support Musharraf and regret his ouster but Some people in Pakistan from media, judiciary, and politicians moved against Musharraf's regime and till todate they can't come to the terms that infact it is them who are responsible of present day Pakistan by facilitating regime change conspiracy.
you have been only meeting those who sit in the ACd drawing rooms sipping coffee and acting as if they belonged to the rest of 90% of the pakistaniz... on grass root mushy is still hated among the masses and he knows that as well thats the reason he is chickening out of coming back to pakistan!!!

he said it in his own book dude.. such a die hard fan like you must've read that!!!

---------- Post added at 05:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:13 PM ----------

I guess you need to read it again he has said We "meaning" Pakistan collected money! NOT him. It amazes me how people will take simple words and turn them into something funny! He was supported by 12 core comanders of Pakistan and most of them are pretty much there! So tell me how good are we running the country without him? It's not being his fan but speaking the fact

he said it in his own book dude.. such a die hard fan like you must've read that!!!

---------- Post added at 05:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:13 PM ----------

I guess you need to read it again he has said We "meaning" Pakistan collected money! NOT him. It amazes me how people will take simple words and turn them into something funny! He was supported by 12 core comanders of Pakistan and most of them are pretty much there! So tell me how good are we running the country without him? It's not being his fan but speaking the fact

rigthly said :) what i was trying to say that he took money for handing over pakistanis, may be not for himself but for the country but did our country really needed those dollars??? as per his corruption looking at his lifestyle now, he wasnt corrupt but his 'master' did pay him well for all the feet lickin!!!

2ndly can you please state which many core commanders are still serving from mushys era??? :) and yea military always backs its people up, so core commanders backing him up is just natural, remember admiral mansoor??? if i or you were involved in such level of corruption wouldnt we be ******* in a 3rd grade cell of a jail???

3rd i am not saying we are doing any good or better, i just hate fan boy threads, either it be PPP PML MQM or lil mushy!!! no one is a saint here, some are just worse then the others!!

rigthly said :) what i was trying to say that he took money for handing over pakistanis, may be not for himself but for the country but did our country really needed those dollars??? as per his corruption looking at his lifestyle now, he wasnt corrupt but his 'master' did pay him well for all the feet lickin!!!

2ndly can you please state which many core commanders are still serving from mushys era??? :) and yea military always backs its people up, so core commanders backing him up is just natural, remember admiral mansoor??? if i or you were involved in such level of corruption wouldnt we be ******* in a 3rd grade cell of a jail???

3rd i am not saying we are doing any good or better, i just hate fan boy threads, either it be PPP PML MQM or lil mushy!!! no one is a saint here, some are just worse then the others!!
You seems to be talk able lol i totally agree with you saying that some are worst then others. We have many people missing by previous governments but all the voices were raised when he did. I don't support the missing people but i hate the fact when people don't see the good done by him what i believe is good that came from him is far greater then any civilian person has ever done to Pakistan. i would name Z A bhutto but his acts in 1971 make me not wanna say his name. So back to point! in his time Pakistan grew far more then pmln or ppp terms that's all i have to say

you cannot prove this.

I would suggest you to read some Pakistani history other then our history told by other's. Its like i Pakistanis will tell americans how lincon was! do some reading and you will have it all clear. read the books of people of his time. and right after him. It will be all clear who was Quaid e azem and what kind of Pakistan he wanted

^^^I already know the history. All I'm saying is what he wanted is highly debatable, and I am leaning towards the argument the liberals put forth.

You seems to be talk able lol i totally agree with you saying that some are worst then others. We have many people missing by previous governments but all the voices were raised when he did. I don't support the missing people but i hate the fact when people don't see the good done by him what i believe is good that came from him is far greater then any civilian person has ever done to Pakistan. i would name Z A bhutto but his acts in 1971 make me not wanna say his name. So back to point! in his time Pakistan grew far more then pmln or ppp terms that's all i have to say

yeah we have but the number was quite low, i wasnt in favor of even aimal kansi being handed to US, he sould've been trailed in a pakistani court!!

to be very honest all the good i can see coming from him was the economy, but then again it was unable to drain down to an average pakistani, richer became more rich n poor more poor...

we have tried and tested both PML n PPP so now its time for PTI:cheesy:

We need the man back & i would support him 100% :)

It is disheartening to see that our Politicians and our Army is humbling down and down to appease the Americans but they are unable to win a smile on Hillary's face. Agar itni Mehnat Allah ko khush karnay kay lyay kartay to shayad Rab ki Raza Miljati. Whoever goes to please the vacuumed forces of the earth are thrown in miseries like we are seeing now. 50% of our regular forces are engaged in so called War on Terror and rest of 50% will soon be engaged to curb the ghost Punjabi Talibans. We are at the brink of complete collapse and we are seeing that happening. The billions of dollar America is pouring on Pakistan is not reaching the poor masses but ending up in the vaults of those who are in power in this country on the biggest seats of command. People are dieing like chicken or insects. What Musharraf can do now?? what support we are asking for him??? Sub American Totay hain!! sub America kay ghar kay paaltoo hain

^^^I already know the history. All I'm saying is what he wanted is highly debatable, and I am leaning towards the argument the liberals put forth.
there is something called google

The constitution of Pakistan has yet to be framed by the Pakistan Constituent Assembly. I do not know what the ultimate shape of this constitution is going to be, but I am sure that it will be of a democratic type, embodying the essential principle of Islam. Today, they are as applicable in actual life as they were 1,300 years ago. Islam and its idealism have taught us democracy. It has taught equality of man, justice and fairplay to everybody. We are the inheritors of these glorious traditions and are fully alive to our responsibilities and obligations as framers of the future constitution of Pakistan. In any case Pakistan is not going to be a theocratic State to be ruled by priests with a divine mission. We have many non-Muslims --Hindus, Christians, and Parsis --but they are all Pakistanis. They will enjoy the same rights and privileges as any other citizens and will play their rightful part in the affairs of Pakistan. Broadcast talk to the people of the United States of America on Pakistan recorded February, 1948.

Back
Top Bottom