What's new

Give me your opinion

Is the provinces of Pakistan have to devide further?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Agree and look at Afghanistan,I think there are 52 provinces in Afghanistan and Afghanistan is smaller from Pakistan.

Something like this with different names if necessary.

68aa412980158bcf007a2ed2671b988a.png

Yes its a good idea and good names but the problem is that the devision of Provinces of Pakistan is not in our hand.

In a democracy everything is in your hands, don't ask for it just demand it. I don't think enough Pakistanis understand the importance in multiple provinces in a nation state, not that I blame them because most common Pakistanis have other things on their minds but decentralization that would come with multiple provinces would increase accountability thereby directly influencing the more important things such roti bijli mukhan.

In a democracy everything is in your hands, don't ask for it just demand it. I don't think enough Pakistanis understand the importance in multiple provinces in a nation state, not that I blame them because most common Pakistanis have other things on their minds but decentralization that would come with multiple provinces would increase accountability thereby directly influencing the more important things such roti bijli mukhan.
Yes most Pakistanis are not thinking about the importance of Provinces and the persons who think about importance of Provinces doesn't think enough deeply and they don't think with mind.I thinked with my mind about it and raised this question to get the opinions of others.Thanks.

uttar? dakshin? sorry man why would we choose these hindi names?
also these are somthing less...we need to make more than 25 provinces not on the basic of language or culture but on the basic of stragic and economical planes of futute

I did not make that picture, it was just an example credit goes to whoever it belongs to.

no to new provinces
better
divide the entire country into a couple of dozen administrative divisions

Back
Top Bottom