What's new

Girls school blown up in Pakistan

pakistani govt has no control over FATA, that is why terrorists can do whatever they want there, i think similar conditions prevail in NWFP also.
Wow. Bro do you even news?
I can not say this for FATA but there is 100% writ of government in KPK province (which you refer to as NWFP) and just FYI it is also one of the fastest developing province in Pakistan.

Wow. Bro do you even news?
I can not say this for FATA but there is 100% writ of government in KPK province (which you refer to as NWFP) and just FYI it is also one of the fastest developing province in Pakistan.

In India DD airs a a news program on Pakistan affairs named Pakistan Reporter, i came to know this from there. I dont know what are present day conditions of FATA.

Talibitches 1 - 0 empty schools

Yeah .... you SUCK .

MAOISTS OFTEN DO IT INDIA TO AS THEY USED BY THE CRPF AS CAMPS
too much lefty commie opposition here to do anything seriously about it. I just hope it doesn't get as bad here and we too are jolted to do a 'trishul-e-shiv' on them.

too much lefty commie opposition here to do anything seriously about it. I just hope it doesn't get as bad here and we too are jolted to do a 'trishul-e-shiv' on them.
Go have a beer as you are sounding like an idiot.

i wish i could bomb every madrasa in pakistan too
Bro. TTP is not product of madaris, every one knows they are part of GREAT GAME PLANE, their first objective is to defame and deform ISLAM, our Army is fighting Battle for Islam & Pakistan. Though, possibly some of the madaris may are providing assistance to Anti Islam and Anti Pakistan elements but we should deal with this issue very tactfully other wise these Kharrjies would misguide innocent people that we (Pakistani Patriots) are against ISLAM...

They need to run public lectures on explaining why TTP Islam is khwarij. In every town in Khyber just get someone standing there running open lecture for anyone want to listen.

Obviously have a sniper covering him. :sniper:

Bro. TTP is not product of madaris, every one knows they are part of GREAT GAME PLANE, their first objective is to defame and deform ISLAM, our Army is fighting Battle for Islam & Pakistan. Though, possibly some of the madaris may are providing assistance to Anti Islam and Anti Pakistan elements but we should deal with this issue very tactfully other wise these Kharrjies would misguide innocent people that we (Pakistani Patriots) are against ISLAM...
Islam Islam karte karte yaha tak pahuche. Thoda Pakistan Pakistan, bar e saghir bar e saghir bhi kar lo. Ho sakta hai behtar ho jaao.

I wish I could join the Pakistan Army just to fight against the TTP. Then after the TTP are defeated, I must be allowed to don my Indian Army uniform and go back to the LoC where I can fire at the Pakistan Army :D

i wish i could bomb every madrasa in pakistan too
Better solution is to learn from your best friend China. Bring the madrassas under Government control. Tell them what they can and what they cannot teach. Anybody disagrees, use Islamic law of public flogging. Or better still have a Pakistani Guatnamo. Where living is worse than dying.

Back
Top Bottom