What's new

Girl gets her 1st period, bro feels it's affair and kills her

That’s unfortunate:(

But here the law (at whatever capacity) will take its course. It was the Law Enforcement Agencies - after all - that discovered that it was the parents who did it. They will be punished according to a logical law. They won’t be “pardoned” because of other family members, you know.

1. The law enforcement agencies ? This was their way in the 1990s : "Middle class girl died because of stomach ache". Quite a regular thing this was and the law enforcement agencies let this go by. Years later I realized that these incidents were honor killings. The phrase "honor killing" is a recent one. Before, this wasn't even recognized in India and Modi jee now hasn't said that through his "Beti bachao" ( Save the daughter ) program, that honor killing is the highest crime. So it's quite useless blaming Pakistan for something that happens regularly in India.

2. Even now in various parts of India the police ask the complainants to compromise with their family members. This the police are asking i.e. dictating to the complainants to pardon their family. So let us again not again make fun of Pakistan for something where we Indians should take to the streets and to the internet.

3. It shouldn't be "Law enforcement agencies" just like it shouldn't be "Law maker" for politicians like is ridiculously said in USA. Laws change according to government. The law in India should derive from the generally progressive constitution with the understanding that it can be simplified and enhanced.

shut up and obey like a good commie bot

they have it all charted out for us

comply 🤖
🤖👾

The commie-style charting out comes after much lived-and-seen experience, reflection, ideation and discussion. Intellect involved. Unlike in Capitalism and feudalism where there is simply kow-towing to money and authority.

Last edited:
Here's the thing. I recognize the every person is unique and can't be expected to think or behave a certain way about certain. I understand @-=virus=- 's apparent incapability to show sincerity and emotion, so rather than bash him for it, like you do, I go along with it and allow him to express himself freely.
@jamahir . To add to the above point. Here's how I see @-=virus=- mian. (I've even saved this image as virus.jpg, for real) Take a look.

virus.jpg

1. The law enforcement agencies ? This was their way in the 1990s : "Middle class girl died because of stomach ache". Quite a regular thing this was and the law enforcement agencies let this go by. Years later I realized that these incidents were honor killings. The phrase "honor killing" is a recent one. Before, this wasn't even recognized in India and Modi jee now hasn't said that through his "Beti bachao" ( Save the daughter ) program, honor killing is the highest crime. So it's quite useless blaming Pakistan for something that happens regularly in India.

2. Even now in various parts of India the police ask the complainants to compromise with their family members. This the police are asking i.e. dictating the complainants to pardon their family. So let us again not again make fun of Pakistan for something where we Indians should take to the streets and to the internet.

3. It shouldn't be "Law enforcement agencies" just like it shouldn't be "Law maker" for politicians like is ridiculously said in USA. Laws change according to government. The law in India should derive from the generally progressive constitution with the understand that it can be simplified and enhanced.

I admire your long posts. I don’t write that long so you need to bear with me.

I never said law here is perfect. I only said it’s not operating on a Stone Age nonsense when it comes to crimes; where killers can be pardoned by victims family members.

1. So apathy, callousness and trolling are to be accepted as daily normal internet life ? :)
No, but I understand if that's what @-=virus=- wants to conduct himself on the interwebs, it's his prerogative. You can love him for it or hate him for it.

2. LOL, quite apt that you saved this pic as "Virus.jpg".
Yes, I saved it with that name because I wanted to be able to find this image when the suitable time to post it came. And thanks to you it came today.

shut up and obey like a good commie bot

they have it all charted out for us

comply 🤖
🤖👾
When the communist utopia comes around and the state is assigning us our roles for make benefit of the motherland, I'd prefer the state assign me "shitposter-in-chief" duties

And this "honor-full brother" reminds me of @lastofthepatriots, @Areesh, @hussain0216, @Falcon34 and other crooks on PDF who regularly use "Oh that kanjari !" and other such misogynist words and keep saying how women swoon for them but they reject those "dirty women" casually.

First of all dude i don't reject women i have standards, i think your just jealous because women fall for me not just some women but those independent feminist women who spend their entire day cursing men and than they come home to bounce on a muslim dude, even knowing the kind of mindset i have and than their is you, a pathetic cunt who never leaves an opportunity to suck up to them but they never suck you. jealous!!!!
And second i would never forced anything on my sis if i had one or any other women.

First of all dude i don't reject women i have standards

What do you mean ?

i think your just jealous because women fall for me not just some women but those independent feminist women who spend their entire day cursing men and than they come home to bounce on a muslim dude, even knowing the kind of mindset i have

What about that Turkish woman you complained about ?

and than their is you, a pathetic cunt who never leaves an opportunity to suck up to them but they never suck you. jealous!!!!

I see.

And second i would never forced anything on my sis if i had one or any other women.

Doesn't sound like you. :)

Last edited:
What do you mean ?
I don't fall for any woman i have certain criteria, if she falls within that, i make my move and hope for best, which almost always works.
What about that Turkish woman you complained about ?
she was an exception, we both were trying to change each other and both failed. Had to leave her, for my own good, I have dated feminist but not a single one of them ever pushed me to think like them or change my perspective, but she was nuts on an other level
Doesn't sound like you. :)
what do you about me??, talking about faults of women does not make some a women beater.

Wow, our PDF Casanova.
how many fucking times do i have to tell u i am not, I have a job and lot of others to do in my life this is not the goal of my life, i am just lucky. Casanova spent his entire life doing that.

I don't fall for any woman i have certain criteria, if she falls within that, i make my move and hope for best, which almost always works.

Sincere question : What are your criteria ?

Why do you always idiotic posts?

Such things happen around globally but who cares and have time?
Ya I know you from India and inside India in the local streets ANYTHING GOES - from what I have seen with my eyes and heard stories of women getting raped is considered a small thing, but torturing women who think differently bcoz of reason x,y,z the situation of burning a women on the streets with mob using petrol is one thing but doing it in public eye is another thing.
I am glad I never lived in India but all my Indian girl friends cry out loud of how bad it is there & I have tears in my eyes for them !

Ya I know you from India and inside India in the local streets ANYTHING GOES - from what I have seen with my eyes and heard stories of women getting raped is considered a small thing, but torturing women who think differently bcoz of reason x,y,z the situation of burning a women on the streets with mob using petrol is one thing but doing it in public eye is another thing.
I am glad I never lived in India but all my Indian girl friends cry out loud of how bad it is there & I have tears in my eyes for them !
In Pakistan, aren't women getting raped?

In Pakistan, aren't there a variety of reasons why girls are killed?

If you don't know, you must be a particularly socially blind individual who fails to notice any negative aspects of your own culture. And if failed so, there is no chance for improvement in your society if such a majority of people live in.

India has a population of more than 1.4 billion people, and both good and bad things frequently occur there.

It is on the same level of warped thinking as this boy killing her sister if a Pakistani brother can kill his own sister because he did not like her modeling. No occurrence cannot be justified. That's why I said there's a bunch of sick South Asians with a bad mentality.

MINOR GIRL ‘RAPED, KILLED’ IN KARACHI

You can find incidents if you look hard enough, also we can only hear about the ones that are reported, and most of the time, Asian societies are in complete disarray. In addition to the incidents that are reported, there are also many that go unreported, and the presence of sick people has seriously damaged society as a whole.

As I previously stated, you can keep working to ensure that no one knows how fantastic your society is.

Being an Indian always makes me feel ashamed of the safety of women. I dislike applying sugar coating like others do.

Back
Top Bottom