What's new

Girl forces fiancé to marry her 2 friends

ok you tell me friend.. the number of men and women in the world is roughly 1:1. if every man wants to take 4 wives tell me how will it be possible. just give me that answer rather than any crp on religion etc

muhammad also killed a lot of people. what the virotr does is the just thing in hostory, thats why when amerca kills today its 'just'

you are killing the messenger like musalima!!!

hazrat Muhammad saw fought those who attacked poor and in just and their are million and millions more women than man

so america is killing the taliban who are harming the women of afghanistan. so US is like muhammad.. arre bhai understand this.. who ever wins the war writes the history. muhammad says that heis messenger because he won the war. if he had lost against mussalima... you would be calling that guy as prophet. i will tell you honestly without any hate or troll , that islam is a political entity not religious. please understand that first
greatness of hazrat Muhammad saw has even accepted by non muslimsbut blind from heart doesn't understanding his greatness

@Zarvan bro leave them they are trolls with a soul purpose in life to troll not to come in for a discussion nor to understand nor to learn....Just to throw out some anger left and right....I call such people those who were beaten up by their wives and come on PDF to blow some steam :angel:

Last edited by a moderator:
sir that is a fact Mr a scientific fact except in India where genocide off infant baby girls takes place every day

Let me show you the mirror sir.
There are 1.05 males per female in pakistan, plz do the maths yourself and findout the excess number of males in Pakistan.

sir that is a fact Mr a scientific fact except in India where genocide off infant baby girls takes place every day
any link to show that its a scientific fact? Four girls for every boy born? Leave India due to girl child genocide, but what about pakistan, saudi arab etc?

any link to show that its a scientific fact? Four girls for every boy born? Leave India due to girl child genocide, but what about pakistan, saudi arab etc?

Look dude I know there are more men than women in the world. But the law remains the law. Just as the law permitting Muslim men to marry Christians and Jews remain the same and will not be changed up till the day of judgement. These laws will simply not be put to the test most of the time because both practises are difficult in practise.

The reason being that a man has to afford multiple households and be just and fair in the division of time and money with all his wives to be polygamous [Before Islam a man was under no compulsion to treat them fairly]. The condition for polygamy in Islam is such that it can't be practised by most men and therefore your concerns about leftover men without a wife is worthless. Especially when you bring into consideration that Islam commands monogamy if a man can not be just. Polygamy is not supposed to be the norm.

Wow handling one is a problem here no matter what i do is wrong and most cow boys here want more then one.:closed:

I agree. A grateful guy would be the one who thanks Allah for the wife he already has. Especially when he remembers that he once had nothing. Not the one who is greedy for more. Simplicity is the key.

Bhai, you are wrong here. You see its this sort of stuff that makes us look stupid. In reality in most parts of the world males outnumber females except above the age of sixty,

@Zaryanshah: My question was specifically directed towards the person making claim that can be verified rationally. As you no longer make any such claims, I have nothing to argue about with you.
Thanks for telling me what is permissible in islam and what is not. I have nothing to say regarding it.

Madrassa students are already renowned for their low IQ.You do not need to stress that fact by making stupid claims which could be debunked by primary school level problem of division.
@anonymus Ahh yes of course, so under which tree in India did you study?

Before making STUPID CLAIMS which even a Primary level Arab kid can tell you, Madrassah is the Arabic word for School...You can google it if you do not believe! What goes around comes around...So before throwing around your bucket of insults check your own IQ!

Madrasa (Arabic: مدرسة‎, madrasah pl. مدارس, madāris) is the Arabic word (of Semitic origin; viz Hebrew midrash) for any type of educational institution, whether secular or religious (of any religion).

The word madrasah is derived from the triconsonantal Semitic root د-ر-س D-R-S 'to learn, study', through the wazn (form/stem) (مفعل(ة mafʻal(ah), meaning 'a place where something is done'. Therefore, madrasah literally means 'a place where learning and studying are done'

Yes, I am aware of how the word is thrown around to scare people however, ANY EDUCATED person at least 1 who does their homework KNOWS the real meaning of the word before putting it out there ....

what irrelevant discussion is going on here? Guys stick to topic and polygamy is personal choice as much as having 2 gfs or 10 gfs is personal choice and here victim is guy and he got oppressed in the hands of muslim girl :P Feminist should be happy :D

She told her man that she would not marry him unless he marries her friends as well
By Staff
Published Tuesday, April 30, 2013
A Saudi man who went to marry his fiancé was shocked when she told him he must also marry her two friends as a condition to accept him as a husband.

The man had thought his fiancé, a school teacher, was joking when she demanded that he should marry her two work colleagues as well.

“But he realized that she was not joking when she insisted on her demand…after mediation efforts by relatives, he agreed to marry the three school teachers,” the Saudi Arabic language daily Alyoum said in a report from the western town of Taif.

It said that after the marriage, the man rented three apartments for his wives, adding that having the same husband has not spoilt their friendship.

“The wives reached an agreement to meet at the apartment of the wife who is her turn to spend the night with her husband….they agreed to join hands to do household work, including cleaning, cooking and washing on that day.”

(Home page image courtesy Shutterstock)
Girl forces fiancé to marry her 2 friends - Emirates 24/7 :flame::flame::flame::woot: Man I need to work on my luck

some girls are weird and so are their demands

Is not this emotional blackmailing ? :D so he was forced to marry with friends of his fiance.

and no force and compulsion should be there in nikkah

so zarvan where is your fatwa? :P

Back
Top Bottom