Status
Not open for further replies.

Windjammer

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
UP: Lover's family burns girl to death in front of panchayat - Hindustan Times

A woman was brutally assaulted and her daughter burnt alive in public view, and in the presence of the village panchayat, Uttar Pradesh Police said Friday.

The incident occurred at Karahkol village of Deoria, 475 km from state capital Lucknow.

Police have so far arrested two people in this connection and raids are being conducted at several places to apprehend other culprits.

Police said a girl named Manju was in love with a boy named Ranjit of the same village. The boy's family opposed the relationship, and the matter was taken to the panchayat.

At the panchayat meeting, Manju's mother pleaded that since the two loved each other, they should be allowed to marry.

Incensed by the proposal, Jai Hind, Ranjit's father, and members of his family assaulted Manju's mother Gyanwati and rained blows and kicks on her.

Manju rushed to help her mother as she was being attacked, and members of Ranjit's family doused her with kerosene and set her on fire.

Police reached the spot on being informed of the incident. By that time, Manju, who was taken to a nearby medical facility, had died of burn injuries.

A first information report (FIR) was filed based on the sequence of events narrated by Gyanwati, the girl's mother.

Seven people have been charged with the crime, and two of them have been arrested. Policemen said the absconding five would soon be nabbed.

whats this got to do with "central and south asia" ... are we going to discuss every local rape, murder ,robbery in this forum ?

Ya, it only becomes a big issue when some incident of this nature happens in Pakistan.....thanks for reading, some introspection will also benefit you.

So you are here here to make issues big and small to your convenience? What a moron you have become in recent past.

Like another poster said the culprits are held, the media picked the news, now you should make it more big if you can, call few other clowns from you side if still not enough.

OP itches for these incidents and he has some kind of fetish for these kind of threads, move on....

Here, rub this on your sore backside and don't forget to thank your country fellow who posted this.

http://www.defence.pk/forums/social...clared-karo-kari-gunned-down.html#post4404815

So you are here here to make issues big and small to your convenience? What a moron you have become in recent past.

Like another poster said the culprits are held, the media picked the news, now you should make it more big if you can, call few other clowns from you side if still not enough.

Well idiots like yourself do turn up uninvited to splash their bankrupt mentality....must say big effort on your behalf by not blabbering with the usual pathetic one liners.

please dont move on. stand up.

Its not issue of just India. The SUBCONTINENT.

Dude Don't get me wrong,
This is a wrong section the thread is posted. Forum rules indicate that local news of India is a banned topic.

Regarding the topic, The news is disturbing. I suspect some kind of rivalry also exists behind this incident.

I hope the justice is delivered quickly and the culprits are punished.

Dude Don't get me wrong,
This is a wrong section the thread is posted. Forum rules indicate that local news of India is a banned topic.

Regarding the topic, The news is disturbing. I suspect some kind of rivalry also exists behind this incident.

I hope the justice is delivered quickly and the culprits are punished.

local or international HUMAN RIGHTS issues can NOT be should NOT be put on banned list be these from any country.

Here, rub this on your sore backside and don't forget to thank your country fellow who posted this.

http://www.defence.pk/forums/social...clared-karo-kari-gunned-down.html#post4404815

Well idiots like yourself do turn up uninvited to splash their bankrupt mentality....must say big effort on your behalf by not blabbering with the usual pathetic one liners.

Idiots,bankrupt,blabbering,pathetic all in one sentence.. oh boy ... are you upset or wut... :lol:

Your fault either way.... you posted first .... ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom