What's new

Gilgit-Baltistan's liberation

And we despise the way minds are poisoned and programmed in india and how its taught there that its absolutely justified and legit to occupy and hokd others land and ,systematically kill the locals,

How heartless i have seen u indians justifying the killings of innocent kashmiris. Even devil wont be that heinous.
India defended its territory after King Acceded to India... does Pakistan has any document of accession with it? We have legal documents...what do you have?

Well .. as of now ...its you and your so called Jihadis who are killing Kashmiris.. here is an example form yesterday for making some money for his family: Man killed in Kashmir's Sopore over hosting mobile tower on his land - Latest Kashmir News & Analysis - - Kashmir Dispatch

Talk about irony.
Junagadh & Manavadar - Simple English Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Pakistan acceded on request of the local leaders. GB was a free state for 15 days and decided to join with Pakistan.
Hyderabad, junagadh, goa all were forcefully ceded by india. Then in 70s they forecfuly occupied sikkim.

Life is a pain in india. Now hyderabad isnt really a rich state. From what i have heard its very poverty stricken. India ko bas cheenanay ki adat hai, cheen kay gand kar kay rakh do occupied areas ka, naa koi development ,na kuch aur , zilch nothing, nada.

Now india also has an island dispute with srilanka called kacchatheevu someting.

Hyderabad, junagadh, goa all were forcefully ceded by india. Then in 70s they forecfuly occupied sikkim.

Life is a pain in india. Now hyderabad isnt really a rich state. From what i have heard its very poverty stricken. India ko bas cheenanay ki adat hai, cheen kay gand kar kay rakh do occupied areas ka, naa koi development ,na kuch aur , zilch nothing, nada.

Now india also has an island dispute with srilanka called kacchatheevu someting.
read this.
Hyderabad 1948 | India's hidden massacre.

Years back I used to meet Wing Commander Shah Khan, then Commandant of PAF Naltar Ski & Snow Survival School. It was whispered that he had also been a part of the uprising against the Dogras.

That was the order of the day at that point in time.... everyone wanted to make sure that they got more territory..India succeeded in Most of its attempts...and Pakistan Failed in many attempts...Gilgit Baltistan being the only success(that to is under Legal Question)... and since the king signed document of accession... Pakistan has tried and failed every time they tried to capture few more kilometers of Kashmir territory...

Te fact is : India moved on but Pakistan is still stuck in that time Warp... and that has brought you guys to the situation that you are currently in.

Last edited:
The so called police action was code named Op Polo. It was led by Gen J N Choudhury who had become infamous for failing to reach the LHR Gymkhana for a drink.
I meant see the link of hyderabad massacrre posted by wajsal, so iwas saying wasnt that massacrre part of op polo or was that another event
Oh so it was that shameless sikh general who led op polo,no wonder why he was so high to make such claims.

U have professional title, u have served in bangladesh army, if i can ask?

I meant see the link of hyderabad massacrre posted by wajsal, so iwas saying wasnt that massacrre part of op polo or was that another event
Oh so it was that shameless sikh general who led op polo,no wonder why he was so high to make such claims.

U have professional title, u have served in bangladesh army, if i can ask?

1.Annexation of Hyderabad was scripted by the Machiavelli in INC, Patel. Political strife were promoted before the military action, during and later. At that time efforts were made to show them as caused by communists. Actually Hindu Mahasabha and Arya Samaj were let loose with the aid of IA. These facts have come out now as the Nehru appointed committee's report had been kept under the rap so long.

2. Rajendra Singhji was the GOC-in-C Southern Command. He was from a ruling family in Kathiwar. His is the famous Jadeja cricket family. JN Chowdhury who had led one of the two axis of advance was a Bengali. It was to him that the Hyderabad CinC El Edroos surrendered.

1.Annexation of Hyderabad was scripted by the Machiavelli in INC, Patel. Political strife were promoted before the military action, during and later. At that time efforts were made to show them as caused by communists. Actually Hindu Mahasabha and Arya Samaj were let loose with the aid of IA. These facts have come out now as the Nehru appointed committee's report had been kept under the rap so long.

2. Rajendra Singhji was the GOC-in-C Southern Command. He was from a ruling family in Kathiwar. His is the famous Jadeja cricket family. JN Chowdhury who had led one of the two axis of advance was a Bengali. It was to him that the Hyderabad CinC El Edroos surrendered.
What is southern command?

What is southern command?

IA is massive. They have various Commands like Southern, Eastern, Northern and Western, SW, Central and Training. PA had only one Command pre-71, the Eastern Command. I believe PA has three Commands - N, S and Central.

Independent Kashmir was never a possibility since each and every state had to join Pakistan or Kashmir as per partition plan. As for India. It was always in the picture. If India wouldn't be in the picture, it wouldn't have sent it forces to Srinagar even before signing of the accession by the Hindu Raja. This shows desperation and real intent of Indian state. India always wanted to occupy whole of Kashmir and doing nothing would have been the biggest blunder by Pakistan. Fortunately Pakistan despite opposition by that idiot General Gracie acted quickly and secured areas of GB and AJK or else it would have been no GB And Ajk for Pakistan and no border with China. We saved GB and AJK from hands of Hindu raja.

As for from where we get the idea that he would massacre his own people. We got the idea since he was already massacring his own people and changed the demographics of Jammu region even before any tribal set his foot in the Kashmir region. So our doubts and apprehensions towards both Hindu raja and Hindu India were 101% justified.

What is the point to discuss what he would have done when we already know that he asked for India's help. It is just conjecture on your part to assume that he would have changed the demographics. Mind you it was the tribals and irregulars from your side who were killing unarmed civilians and raping their women. This prompted the raja to seek India's help.

What is the point to discuss what he would have done when we already know that he asked for India's help. It is just conjecture on your part to assume that he would have changed the demographics. Mind you it was the tribals and irregulars from your side who were killing unarmed civilians and raping their women. This prompted the raja to seek India's help.

It is not our assumption. He was busy changing demographics in Kashmir after which Tribals attacked Kashmir to help those innocent muslims. Much before tribals allegedly killed unarmed civilians and raped women that Mahraja was busy mass murdering his own people. This mass murder has been reported and documented by numerous neutral sources and are obviously not part of India's lies and flawed history on Kashmir.

It is not our assumption. He was busy changing demographics in Kashmir after which Tribals attacked Kashmir to help those innocent muslims. Much before tribals allegedly killed unarmed civilians and raped women that Mahraja was busy mass murdering his own people. This mass murder has been reported and documented by numerous neutral sources and are obviously not part of India's lies and flawed history on Kashmir.

Please quote your sources.

All that I read was that you guys had a standstill agreement with Raja Hari Singh but you guys were suspicious that he would accede to India, so send in your irregulars with the backing of your army thus breaking your agreement with him.

Back
Top Bottom