What's new

Gilani returns Turkish first lady’s necklace!

A necklace donated by wife of Turkish Prime Minister for the flood affected people, that was gone missing from the stores of National Database and Registration Authority (NADRA) has just been found. And the culprit was none else than our former PPP PM Yousuf Raza Gillani:

910424-gilani-1435391490-456-640x480.jpg

PHOTO: EXPRESS

910424-gilani-1435391490-456-160x120.jpg
910424-Gilani-1435368545-298-160x120.JPG

ISLAMABAD:
Former prime minister Yousaf Raza Gilani has finally returned the necklace donated by the first lady of Turkey for victims of the 2010 floods to the National Database and Registration Authority (Nadra).

According to Nadra officials, the necklace was delivered to the authority by one of Gilani’s personal secretaries on Friday.

The necklace was donated to the government of Pakistan in 2010 by the wife of Prime Minister Recep Tayyep Erdogan who is currently Turkey’s president for the families stricken by the floods in that year. Rather than being openly auctioned, the necklace was sold by the Pakistan Peoples Party-government to Nadra for Rs1.5 million.

According to officials, the necklace wound up in Gilani’s possession after he was ousted from premiership in the wake of a Supreme Court verdict against him. “Gilani’s family, when he was shown the door by the Supreme Court in 2012, took the necklace with them,” an official said.

Published in The Express Tribune, June 27th, 2015.
Gilani returns Turkish first lady’s necklace - The Express Tribune

Just when I thought PPP leadership could sink no lower, I get this! :D :D :D
Sorry for inconvenience Turkish members of PDF. Its none of your fault! Nothing can fill our greedy politicians stomachs but the dust of their graves!!!

he thought it was a tasbeeh... ghalti say laia tha...

I told me sis this above story and she believed it that he must have gave that excuse... :sarcastic:

Dictators don't descend from sky. Politicians, dictators, judiciary, civil bureaucracy, and all others hail from the same society. If they are all corrupt, then we as a civil society is blame. these "leadership" positions are a reflection of the society. it means, "We are corrupt", otherwise why would be select and follow thieves, murderers, looters and traitors like Altaf, Zardari, Bhutto's, Gillani's and Sharifs?

What I am trying to say is that they are ALL like that. Picking and choosing what to be outraged over only undermines the process, and that is why it remains ineffective. Send the same NAB notice and get back ALL the State property, and then it will mean something. Otherwise, it is just the flavor of the week.

PS: He was not a "so-called" dictator. He was an SSG who committed treason by doing what he did. He was a dictator, plain and simple.

Three questions.
1 - Why did NADRA buy it? it's a government agency, and paying government funds to buy something from government does not make sense. and who in NADRA would have taken the custody and why? Who authorised the purchase and made the payment? Looks like he was in on it and that is my second question.
2 - if NADRA did buy it, why did they not get the possession and why did they not enforce it, or registered a fraud case against government to sell something and not deliver it. Hence the "buyer" in NADRA was in on it with Gillani.
3 - Now that it is returned and proven Gillani had illegal custody of it an d NADRA "guy" did not register FIR for its loss/not delivery (NADRA money is public money) who is going to register FIR against them now?

Three questions.
1 - Why did NADRA buy it? it's a government agency, and paying government funds to buy something from government does not make sense. and who in NADRA would have taken the custody and why? Who authorised the purchase and made the payment? Looks like he was in on it and that is my second question.
2 - if NADRA did buy it, why did they not get the possession and why did they not enforce it, or registered a fraud case against government to sell something and not deliver it. Hence the "buyer" in NADRA was in on it with Gillani.
3 - Now that it is returned and proven Gillani had illegal custody of it an d NADRA "guy" did not register FIR for its loss/not delivery (NADRA money is public money) who is going to register FIR against them now?
So many masoomana sawaals. :P

Its not we alone. Someone else will.
Yes we know about your daddy talibans.

Whole Nation is responsible for this. Vote for Patriotic Pakistanis, Not these 22 Royal Families of Pakistan. Em sure in Next election people will vote for these culprits once again. Because this nation needs gillanis, sharefs & Zardaris only.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom