What's new

Gilani returns Turkish first lady’s necklace!

Yaar ye bunda shakal se itna educated or naik lagta hai lekin harkato se Chachi420.

When sunny leone becomes president of India.
Soon. But President of India does not have any powers. All powers are with Prime Minister of India.

@Syed.Ali.Haider
This is what I mean, when i say I don't support the criminals on top govt position. (which you wrongly interpreted as supporting martial-law)
Expecting anything less as mentioned above from them is fooling oneself

You should see a list of all the things carried away by previous leaders, including dictators, before you get upset with just this bastard's actions. That will really get your blood boiling.

You should see a list of all the things carried away by previous leaders, including dictators, before you get upset with just this bastard's actions. That will really get your blood boiling.
Hi,
dicator, that's very debatable.

nevertheless that does not justify his actions, its not like they have never been given a chance, They always have, but then again you cant expecting anything more from villagers.
Bring in pure democratic and sincere people and then we can talk.

Hi,
dicator, that's very debatable.

nevertheless that does not justify his actions, its not like they have never been given a chance, They always have, but then again you cant expecting anything more from villagers.
Bring in pure democratic and sincere people and then we can talk.

There is no debate about this. The lists of items carried away by Dictator General Musharraf was published a while ago. All other leaders have plundered the State on such a petty personal level. All of them.

There is no debate about this. The lists of items carried away by Dictator General Musharraf was published a while ago. All other leaders have plundered the State on such a petty personal level. All of them.
Hi,
Sorry to bust your bubble, but lets not get carried away from this topic.

What youre trying to say because if so-called dictator (highly subjective) did wrong (presumably) They too have the right?

Hi,
Sorry to bust your bubble, but lets not get carried away from this topic.

What youre trying to say because if so-called dictator (highly subjective) did wrong (presumably) They too have the right?

What I am trying to say is that they are ALL like that. Picking and choosing what to be outraged over only undermines the process, and that is why it remains ineffective. Send the same NAB notice and get back ALL the State property, and then it will mean something. Otherwise, it is just the flavor of the week.

PS: He was not a "so-called" dictator. He was an SSG who committed treason by doing what he did. He was a dictator, plain and simple.

What I am trying to say is that they are ALL like that. Picking and choosing what to be outraged over only undermines the process, and that is why it remains ineffective. Send the same NAB notice and get back ALL the State property, and then it will mean something. Otherwise, it is just the flavor of the week.
Hi,

News flash. NAB is under full influence of Govt, if they try to bend a bit, the head gets replaced with a slave of his willing to wag his tail for the master

Hi,

News flash. NAB is under full influence of Govt, if they try to bend a bit, the head gets replaced with a slave of his willing to wag his tail for the master

Yes, and that is why it remains ineffective. I agree with you here.

Hi,
Give me free and unbiased people working for the government and its institution and i bet army wont interfere.

if it does (highly Unlikely) , I shall be the first person to go to GHQ and protest.

The Army has not left the rest of the country any meaningful capability to function in the proper and required ways after decades of illegal interference. What you ask for here might not be possible anymore. That is my blunt and honest assessment. Please feel free to disagree, but I have not concluded that lightly.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom