What's new

Gilani returns Turkish first lady’s necklace!

:pissed:@Norwegian :hitwall:

We will rise from this shit hole situation we are in . .. . . . .. . . .. . . . . eventually.

Don't worry. This little incident won't cause Turks to derail our drowned Metro Buss deal :D :D :D

By the way where is Bilawal. Few days back in London he was screaming that he will steal Kashmir from India.

The Army has not left the rest of the country any meaningful capability to function in the proper and required ways after decades of illegal interference. What you ask for here might not be possible anymore. That is my blunt and honest assessment. Please feel free to disagree, but I have not concluded that lightly.
Hi,

It was the very fault of these inept leaders that forced army to kick their stinky butts in first place, If they were any unce better, none of the interference would have happened.

Blaming army for the corruption of these people is not justified. PPP was given years of free hand, look what they did.

Yes, the blame goes to men-in-khaki for not kicking their butt, and you have the results now.

Its not like army has bombed the shit out of those institutions, no one is stopping them for doing right work, but they dont, they never learn

The Army has not left the rest of the country any meaningful capability to function in the proper and required ways after decades of illegal interference. What you ask for here might not be possible anymore. That is my blunt and honest assessment. Please feel free to disagree, but I have not concluded that lightly.
that's a very heavy handed statement sire... i believe an ounce of your brain was used writing this, if honour is to be given...

By the way where is Bilawal. Few days back in London he was screaming that he will steal Kashmir from India.
That gayish "leader" flopped on his first political launch as expected:
bilawalsays1.jpg

Hi,

It was the very fault of these inept leaders that forced army to kick their stinky butts in first place, If they were any unce better, none of the interference would have happened.

Blaming army for the corruption of these people is not justified. PPP was given years of free hand, look what they did.

Yes, the blame goes to men-in-khaki for not kicking their butt, and you have the results now.

Its not like army has bombed the shit out of those institutions, no one is stopping them for doing right work, but they dont, they never learn

Yes, we have seen these kinds of justifications many times over the years, and they still remain what they are - pathetic excuses that attempt to distort the reality and fail totally.

Yes, we have seen these kinds of justifications many times over the years, and they still remain what they are - pathetic excuses that attempt to distort the reality and fail totally.
Hi,
so am i to understand that you're justifying the action of PPP or corruption for that matter?

Or should we let these suckers loot the country and plunder the wealth as much as possible, and then run the charges against them in monkey courts which will never work as both of us know it very well.

Hi,
so am i to understand that you're justifying the action of PPP or corruption for that matter?

Or should we let these suckers loot the country and plunder the wealth as much as possible, and then run the charges against them in monkey courts which will never work as both of us know it very well.

Not at all.

I unequivocally condemn these corrupt acts of the PPP government, but I also have the honesty to condemn ALL similar acts, no matter who has committed then, including dictators, without picking and choosing between favored and hated ones due to my own personal biases. What I say is fair and honest.

That is all.

Not at all.

I unequivocally condemn these corrupt acts of the PPP government, but I also have the honesty to condemn ALL similar acts, no matter who has committed then, including dictators, without picking and choosing between favored and hated ones due to my own personal biases. What I say is fair and honest.

That is all.
Hi,

many would find it otherwise, but it was a pleasure having you in a debate anyway

Hi,

many would find it otherwise, but it was a pleasure having you in a debate anyway

Of course, that is what a debate is, polite, interesting, and with a diversity of views. As I said before, please feel free to disagree with anything and everything I say here, but please allow me the same right.

Of course, that is what a debate is, polite, interesting, and with a diversity of views. As I said before, please feel free to disagree with anything and everything I say here, but please allow me the same right.
Hi,
And you do so

Otherwise, we both would have been banned or warned :D

Banned and warned for debating? That's new :D
Hi,

No, for torturing people with our long debate :P

Oh I am always on thin ice here on PDF, having been warned and banned many times over the years. :D
Hi,

No wonder youre tough nut to crack :enjoy:

that's a very heavy handed statement sire... i believe an ounce of your brain was used writing this, if honour is to be given...
Hi,
Sir , please, a meaningful debate is highly encouraged. If you beg to differ

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom