What's new

Gilani gives go-ahead for electricity import from India

Lol ............ab bharati bhijili se laptop chalaana..

Can we fix the Bharti Bijli in such a way so as to prevent laptops using that bijli from posting troll articles about India on defence.pk?

:cheesy:

Gujarat is a state where Electricity is produced in excess, its wiser to sell the excess to near by Sindh province in Pakistan rather than giving it else where in India like Orisa or MP which involves too much transmission losses.

Good move by both the countries to improve upon mutual understanding

Only state that could offer electricity to Pakistan is Gujarat.

Although Jammu Kashmir produce more than its need, but it need to give it away to New Delhi.

Only state that could offer electricity to Pakistan is Gujarat.

Although Jammu Kashmir produce more than its need, but it need to give it away to New Delhi.

So its electricity made by Modi.. perfect recipe.

is Modi Operating the Electricity Grids and toggling the Grid switches. I thought we had EB line man for that LOL

Nope his state makes it.

Like we say TATA is responsible for making cars and we dont usually say its their workers.

I'm surprised to see some Pakistani reactions here who are against it.

May be they are sitting at outside Pakistan without any load shedding.

This is short term pappi jhappi only. If this suceeds, I bet that reintegration of pakistan into Indian mainland will not be far off.

Pakistans existence is based on opposing India. If that opposition magically vanishes, then there is no substance left in the idea of pakistan.

Back
Top Bottom