What's new

Gilani gives go-ahead for electricity import from India

Gujarat is state with excess electricity production (Thanks to Modi Ji).. it is feasible to give it to Sindh than Orissa or UP in India ...
Thats correct gujarat rocks in electricity industry.
Further extending,instead of supplying electricity from kashmir 2 kanyakumari why v can't export it to pakistan (if they need),which is efficient. And think of some new project for kanyakumari.Strategically its good idea for pakistan and india, so go for it....:tup:

Thats correct gujarat rocks in electricity industry.
Further extending,instead of supplying electricity from kashmir 2 kanyakumari why v can't export it to pakistan (if they need),which is efficient. And think of some new project for kanyakumari.Strategically its good idea for pakistan and india, so go for it....:tup:

I think this proposal will not pass the "Ghairat" Tests in pakistan. I dont see it being materialed without the ghairat component being compromised or toned down by honour and dignity harboring pakistanis.

I think this proposal will not pass the "Ghairat" Tests in pakistan. I dont see it being materialed without the ghairat component being compromised or toned down by honour and dignity harboring pakistanis.
Sir protest would be from both the sides,Who says our "Second Iron Man" L.K. Advani won't protest...???:azn:

This is short term pappi jhappi only. If this suceeds, I bet that reintegration of pakistan into Indian mainland will not be far off.

Pakistans existence is based on opposing India. If that opposition magically vanishes, then there is no substance left in the idea of pakistan.

We need economic integration in SAARC, not political integration.

we hindu baniya are really good in doing business "doesnt matter who is buying (enemy or freind) as long as there is cash"

gilani want to import electricity from India ? :woot:
lagta hai budha sathya gaya hai
in the peace time may be its good idea when there will be tension between them then how will they keep supplying electricity ..
we should not focus on importing but we should build more dams for electricity and more solar cells plus more wind tunnels

Now tell me who you really are?? a spy or a pir baba or jyotishi (astro reader)?? how did u put up that discussion and things are following suit??????? :pop:

Of the three options you mention, I like "pir baba". :D

they are not selling surpluss power round the clock but as the peak time varies they can have our power when our consumption is low so this is not opposable untill we get cash for our useless power
BTW if someone dies of electrocution in pakistan we may hear it to be a RAW led zionist backed incident

gilani want to import electricity from India ? :woot:
lagta hai budha sathya gaya hai
in the peace time may be its good idea when there will be tension between them then how will they keep supplying electricity ..
we should not focus on importing but we should build more dams for electricity and more solar cells plus more wind tunnels

do you belive there will be a war in the furture. when there is tension between two N armed states, its a Mexican standoff.
and if a business deal is done, it will have all the components to make sure there is un-interupted power deivery even if there is tension. other wise the cost of settingup grids and lines is all waste of money and metal

another scam :(

Sometime I wonder if pessimism and freedom of speech with no consequences is what drives Pakistan and India to under perform on a global scale.

Well, it is time we make politicians accountable and replace inaction in policy making to pro active action. Let us give our political class a free hand to do what is good for the nation but at the same time have enough safe guards and regulatory arrangements such as the Lokpal to ensure that the politicians know some one is watching.

:cheers:

Back
Top Bottom