What's new

Gilani disqualified as PM: SC

notorious_eagle's post was meant sarcastic.
You really make me laugh.

PPP/ZARDARI TURNING PAKISTAN INTO A SUPER POWER? HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA!
truthseer, I pity you.
Pity me all you want but it won't change the greatness of the PPP

So who's ruling Pakistan now and will you guys redo your budget :rolleyes:

P.S - What about the Indo-Pak agreements signed after 25 April at cabinet level,if any at all ???

The PM is disqualified not the state of Pakistan.

Another **** doggy scum will replace him. SOmeone lik tjtat ppodle (geddit, coz I'm goffik?) Imran Khan

Political upheaval in Pakistan: Shahabuddin, Mukhtar may replace Gilani

Islamabad: Makhdoom Shahabuddin and Chaudhry Ahmed Mukhtar are being considered to replace Syed Yusuf Raza Gilani as the next Prime Minister of Pakistan.

This guy Mukhtar (left side) is worst puppet than Gilani....

6-19-2012_55050_l.jpg

support drones, support NATO re-open, support US, support funds, support terrorisms, many crisis. :fie:

Dear Pakistanis,

stop electing crooks

Dear politicians,

stop mis-using and mis-appropriating my tax money; stop your divide and conquer politics of MY country

Dear judiciary,

please ensure no such thing as ''NRO'' (one of the biggest disasters in Pakistan's history) would be repeated again

The PM is disqualified not the state of Pakistan.

Everything to do with the federal government since April 26th till now is null and void. National and International. This situation was created by Mr. Yousuf Raza Gilani.

Pak Army ko sabar ka phal mil gaya..... :D
Pakistan army has no issues with PPP.

as per Article 94 of the constitution, The President may request Yusuf Raza Gilani to perform as acting-Prime Minister until the new Prime Minister is nominated
These politicians have covered almost everything.

Very bad news for democracy.
First time in the history Pakistan, Prime minister was near to complete 5 years term.
There should be continuity of the government.
Sudden change in government creates panic and worth situation for the investor.
This is very bad that supreme court announced political decision in the favor of Nawaz Sharif Party.
No bright future for democracy.
Next party is Nawaz sharif:
Then again slogan and abuse to Nawaz sharif. Again dismiss of government.
This process will continue.
I am never in favor for the PPP, but Supreme court should remain in Limit and should not become Nawaz Sharif party.
What kind of twisted logic is this? Just for the sake of democracy, we should give full permission to corrupt people to complete their terms?

A corrupt PM have been disqualified through LAW. No one should be above LAW. Excellent work by CJ.

The problem is everyone is corrupt, including the CJ!

*Now, who will fill the void from within the PPP?
*Within a couple of months there will be elections, then what?
*What choices do we have (andhon mein konsa kana dhondain /or/ konsa khanzir ganja?

S***w all this!
Tum logon ko har koi corrupt he nazar aata hai.

They are scared that the PPP will continue bringing improvement and make Pakistan into a super power. The Nawaz Court knows it can't win so it's trying to use its influence to try to knock out my government. It is doing this so that the best PM is removed. But PPP knows the tricks of that deluded party and we will win the elections next time too.
Look around you. Do you see Pakistan becoming a superpower with;

1. Faltering Industry
2. Faltering Governmental Institutions
3. Extreme power shortage
4. Double digit inflation
5. Suppression of Middle Income group
6. Terrorism
7. Political instability
8. Extreme corruption

And more.....

????

PPP have only brought misery to this nation. Pakistan split in to two during tenure of PPP.

Everything to do with the federal government since April 26th till now is null and void. National and International. This situation was created by Mr. Yousuf Raza Gilani.

Nothing that a judicious application of the famed "Doctrine of Necessity" cannot cure with the stroke of a pen.

Zardari should invite imran khan to form the govt with support of ppp

Back
Top Bottom