What's new

Gilani disqualified as PM: SC

truthseer correct me if i am wrong but few years back you guys were on the street supporting the very same court? irony isn't it.

Since the disqualification is in back date what about the "official" trips he did during the disqualification period?

Exactly. But PTI and PML-N, paid for by Uncle Sam, won't see this

He already has, the PTI, PML-N biased judge

Tell me who take the credit of Restoring the Judges. Do you want me to post videos???

Who say we have given life for this Judiciary????

1. It will further increase the instability in pakistan.

2. Why SC only take action against the civilians??

Should have let him complete his term. One scumbag goes and another scumbag will replace him.

So.. to put pressure on CJ via Malik Riyaz hasn't worked then? would be interesting to see how things from that front pan out.

Well, I will not greet this as a good news.
One scumbag is gone means another one gets the chair.

So who's ruling Pakistan now and will you guys redo your budget :rolleyes:

P.S - What about the Indo-Pak agreements signed after 25 April at cabinet level,if any at all ???

truthseer....grow up,your comments are weird....

*puts truthseer in ignore list*
The truth is hard to hear but I will not stop repeating it

Tell me who take the credit of Restoring the Judges. Do you want me to post videos???

Who say we have given life for this Judiciary????
PPP restored them thinking they were honest and patriotic judges. They turn out to be liars

Well, I will not greet this as a good news.
One scumbag is gone means another one gets the chair.
The message has been delivered, that's all what matters. He was asked to comply with court orders which he didn't, therefore had to pay the price. It was never about removing ''Scumbags'' .

Who is next primeminister ?
When is this overly active cj gonna retire ?he has been in news for last 6 to 8 years .i think gilani is a sane,balanced persona ..
This incident may give some sympathy votes to ppp..

They are scared that the PPP will continue bringing improvement and make Pakistan into a super power. The Nawaz Court knows it can't win so it's trying to use its influence to try to knock out my government. It is doing this so that the best PM is removed. But PPP knows the tricks of that deluded party and we will win the elections next time too.

They should attack the SC and protest against them. The people will bring down the Nawaz court

and look who thanked>>> Peaceful Civlian thanked this. :lol:

Ab yeh People Party walay tor por karein gaye sarko mein.
Original Post By RazPaK
We aren't uncivilised like other parties

250983_380142468708648_1787917923_n.jpg

Leave the fools alone lol :cheers:

One of the truest posts I've seen here

notorious_eagle's post was meant sarcastic.
You really make me laugh.

PPP/ZARDARI TURNING PAKISTAN INTO A SUPER POWER? HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA!
truthseer, I pity you.

Good news by the way, good riddance, Gilani can pack his bags, good for nothing PM.
He embarassed the whole nation with that interview with Becky Anderson.
What a moron he is, time for him to LEAVE instead of the people of Pakistan.

Back
Top Bottom