What's new

Gilani disqualified as PM: SC

Add Javed behind that
Still nothing...

https://www.google.ae/search?sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8&q=Javed+Hashmi+murders&hl=en

Allegations
Again, I'm not going to use violence like you guys, I'm alleging something, immunity waive karo and ajao court main I will prove it there.

Nawaz court has no right to order the SOVEREIGN GOVERNMENT OF THE PEOPLE
Phir Nawaz court? PTI ne aaj apki band bajai hai at least gaali ka credit toh sahi banday ko doh. Your information is wrong, on court orders your party has dismissed the PM. Aap ek kaam karo, new party banao. You don't seem to be aligned with what your party says and does.

Exactly, the CJ will fall, the Malik Riaz case is showing his true colours

Malik Riaz case khatam bhi hogaya. SC directed your party's government to register a case against MR and AI and they didn't yet.

Javed Hashmi backs ‘most wanted’ Hafiz Saeed, Hafiz Abdur Rehman Makki – The Express Tribune

Phir Nawaz court? PTI ne aaj apki band bajai hai at least gaali ka credit toh sahi banday ko doh. Your information is wrong, on court orders your party has dismissed the PM. Aap ek kaam karo, new party banao. You don't seem to be aligned with what your party says and does.
Dream on PTI. We're still in charge and will crush all rebels

Why should he waive his immunity? It is his constitutional right. You have no right to talk to him like that

When he challenges me in court - his immunity would be considered waived.

Constitution of Pakistan says I have every right to speak against the government's head of state.

19. Freedom of speech, etc.
Every citizen shall have the right to freedom of speech and expression, and there shall be freedom of the press, subject to any reasonable restrictions imposed by law in the interest of the glory of Islam or the integrity, security or defence of Pakistan or any part thereof, friendly relations with foreign States, public order, decency or morality, or in relation to contempt of court,[15][commission of] or incitement to an offence.

Read... Sir ji, bisti mukammal hogai hai apki party ki, ab bass kardein.

so truthseer went from "PTI HAS KILLED PEOPLE" to "JAVAID HASHMI HAS KILLED PEOPLE to "JAVAID HASHMI TALKED TO A GUY WHO MAYBE KILLED PEOPLE"

For my own entertainment I now read your comments in a "special needs" voice
:rofl::rofl:

First of all congratulations to Pakistanis on this victory , we have created a true potent institution for the first time in our history.
Secondly i would like to warn of tough days ahead , please be vigilant and expect the worse to come. The night is darker just before the dawn.
No need to become happy. Prepare for the worse.
Democratic institution is ruined by Nawaz sharif court,which is not good sign.
Supreme court should focus on Karachi killing and to give punishment to Mumtaz qadri and to free son of Salman taseer which is still kidnap..

Hafiz Saeed is not most wanted in Pakistan or are you now claiming to be Amreekan ghulam? Mai baap ne kehdia toh bass kehdia.

You said he killed someone, who did Javed Hashmi kill?

Dream on PTI. We're still in charge and will crush all rebels

Meaning of rebel

a person who refuses allegiance to, resists, or rises in arms against the government or ruler of his or her country.

PTI ne ek pathar nahi uthaya. Unki baaton se aap challi hogaye hongay.

I think that Gillani had been put in this place to take the fall for PPP and its leadership. He knew it and so did everyone else in politics.

No need to become happy. Prepare for the worse.
Democratic institution is ruined by Nawaz sharif court,which is not good sign.
Supreme court should focus on Karachi killing and to give punishment to Mumtaz qadri and to free son of Salman taseer which is still kidnap..
Prepare for worse ?? whats the highest level of being worst in ppp mind set?
Sharif courts?? this is used to gain some support from a spefic class of people but sadly it wont work.
It is the government that have the police.Fc,rangers and Army that he can use to free salman taseer's son not CJ

They are scared that the PPP will continue bringing improvement and make Pakistan into a super power. The Nawaz Court knows it can't win so it's trying to use its influence to try to knock out my government. It is doing this so that the best PM is removed. But PPP knows the tricks of that deluded party and we will win the elections next time too.

I fully agree with you 100%

I mean after all in the last 4 years PPP has made Pakistan into a first world nation. It has ended load shedding, brought down inflation to 1%, increased economic growth to 10%, finished corruption and put an end to lawlessness.

I fully agree with you 100%

I mean after all in the last 4 years PPP has made Pakistan into a first world nation. It has ended load shedding, brought down inflation to 1%, increased economic growth to 10%, finished corruption and put an end to lawlessness.
One of the truest posts I've seen here

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom