What's new

Gilani disqualified as PM: SC

We aren't uncivilised like other parties

http://www.defence.pk/forums/curren...s-protests-imran-khan-pti-posters-burned.html

They are scared that the PPP will continue bringing improvement and make Pakistan into a super power. The Nawaz Court knows it can't win so it's trying to use its influence to try to knock out my government. It is doing this so that the best PM is removed. But PPP knows the tricks of that deluded party and we will win the elections next time too.

That is contempt of court - five minutes ago you talk about civility.

http://www.defence.pk/forums/curren...s-protests-imran-khan-pti-posters-burned.html

That is contempt of court - five minutes ago you talk about civility.
Contempt of Nawaz court is not insulting or uncivilised. They deserve to be talked against. We don't kill people like evil PTI members or PML-N ones

Hahaha.

You mad bro?
At Nawaz PTI court? Yes, they deserve to be hanged but we won't do so. We'll respect their decision and leave the rest to Allah. May he take their souls away

Contempt of Nawaz court is not insulting or uncivilised. They deserve to be talked against. We don't kill people like evil PTI members or PML-N ones

Who did PTI kill?

You guys killed Benazir Bhutto. You do know why he got disqualified? Because he wouldn't write a letter to open cases of corruption. Your party's official policy is to help chori chakaari of Pakistan's paisa. It is the worst of the worse party in Pakistan

At Nawaz PTI court? Yes, they deserve to be hanged but we won't do so. We'll respect their decision and leave the rest to Allah. May he take their souls away

But Allah Mian has set rules and regulations for a muslim leader? Does your Party leaders ruling country fulfill that criteria?

"Adal karo, bayshak yahi Taqwa sey zayada kareeb hey"

You have to decide if you will respect their decision, then you accept them as the Supreme Court of Pakistan. If you don't respect them then you can call them whatever but the people who do respect them like the people of Pakistan, will then decide your fate.

Why doesn't your party chairperson come forward and say that this court is PTI court?

Who did PTI kill?

You guys killed Benazir Bhutto. You do know why he got disqualified? Because he wouldn't write a letter to open cases of corruption. Your party's official policy is to help chori chakaari of Pakistan's paisa. It is the worst of the worse party in Pakistan

Man how can you be worse than worse they are all bad period.

Who did PTI kill?
Google Hashmi murders
You guys killed Benazir Bhutto.
May I have proof of this allegation? I will advice Zardari Sahab to sue you for libel
You do know why he got disqualified? Because he wouldn't write a letter to open cases of corruption. Your party's official policy is to help chori chakaari of Pakistan's paisa. It is the worst of the worse party in Pakistan
A letter to open a case in which corruption was ALLEGED. It would be betrayal to the constitution of Pakistan

You have to decide if you will respect their decision, then you accept them as the Supreme Court of Pakistan. If you don't respect them then you can call them whatever but the people who do respect them like the people of Pakistan, will then decide your fate.

Why doesn't your party chairperson come forward and say that this court is PTI court?
Because it would be unethical to do so, God will take care of those traitors

Google Hashmi murders

May I have proof of this allegation? I will advice Zardari Sahab to sue you for libel

A letter to open a case in which corruption was ALLEGED. It would be betrayal to the constitution of Pakistan

zaban e khalq ko naqara e khuda samjho

God has spoken my friend.... As Justice is delieverd to traitors......

Google Hashmi murders

I googled "Hashmi murders" and got a bunch of links to bollywood movies. :rofl:

Seriously man, stop living in Bollywood, come back to reality and face the truth.
You becoming such a joke that your evidence for "PTI killings" are Bollywood movies

And if you don't believe me

https://www.google.ca/#hl=en&output=search&sclient=psy-ab&q=Hashmi+murders&oq=Hashmi+murders&aq=f&aqi=g-msK1&aql=&gs_l=hp.12..0i5i10i30.2393.2393.0.4927.1.1.0.0.0.0.249.249.2-1.1.0...0.0.zzjMD4GoGCA&pbx=1&bav=on.2,or.r_gc.r_pw.r_cp.r_qf.,cf.osb&fp=4710e9033849bed9&biw=1920&bih=1017

Google Hashmi murders
https://www.google.ae/search?sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8&q=Hashmi+murders&hl=en

I don't think Emraan Hashmi's love scenes prove your allegation.

Manzoor hai, abhi karo. Shart yeh hai ke Zardari himself must challenge me in court waiving his immunity. To answer your question I will reserve the proof for the court. Google: Zardari killed Benazir.

Cases are all allegation, we are not saying you write a letter to throw Zardari in jail, case hoga, allegation prove ya even disprove hogi. I don't know which choron ki constitution you think this will betray, a more competent authority than you, Supreme Court has decided you HAVE to write a letter.

Then you are doing something unethical by saying what your chairperson has not said.

https://www.google.ae/search?sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8&q=Hashmi+murders&hl=en

I don't think Emraan Hashmi's love scenes prove your allegation.
Add Javed behind that

Manzoor hai, abhi karo. Shart yeh hai ke Zardari himself must challenge me in court waiving his immunity. To answer your question I will reserve the proof for the court. Google: Zardari killed Benazir.
Allegations

Cases are all allegation, we are not saying you write a letter to throw Zardari in jail, case hoga, allegation prove ya even disprove hogi. I don't know which choron ki constitution you think this will betray, a more competent authority than you, Supreme Court has decided you HAVE to write a letter.
Nawaz court has no right to order the SOVEREIGN GOVERNMENT OF THE PEOPLE

I googled "Hashmi murders" and got a bunch of links to bollywood movies. :rofl:

Seriously man, stop living in Bollywood, come back to reality and face the truth.
You becoming such a joke that your evidence for "PTI killings" are Bollywood movies

And if you don't believe me

https://www.google.ca/#hl=en&output=search&sclient=psy-ab&q=Hashmi+murders&oq=Hashmi+murders&aq=f&aqi=g-msK1&aql=&gs_l=hp.12..0i5i10i30.2393.2393.0.4927.1.1.0.0.0.0.249.249.2-1.1.0...0.0.zzjMD4GoGCA&pbx=1&bav=on.2,or.r_gc.r_pw.r_cp.r_qf.,cf.osb&fp=4710e9033849bed9&biw=1920&bih=1017
See reply to Asim

zaban e khalq ko naqara e khuda samjho

God has spoken my friend.... As Justice is delieverd to traitors......
Exactly, the CJ will fall, the Malik Riaz case is showing his true colours

Truthseer, get Zardari to waive his immunity today and ajaye cases larne mere saath. Today I have trust in the supreme court and I am ready Zardari ki band bajanay ke liay.

Truthseer, get Zardari to waive his immunity today and ajaye cases larne mere saath. Today I have trust in the supreme court and I am ready Zardari ki band bajanay ke liay.
Why should he waive his immunity? It is his constitutional right. You have no right to talk to him like that

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom