What's new

Gilani disqualified as PM: SC

Chief election commissioner received the copy of Supreme Court Verdict. It is likely that the notification to de-notify the former PM will be issued today...
Zakil, what does "notification to de-notify" mean? Sorry, I'm not very adept with the legal jargon :(

I mean, is it final or is PPP going to prolong it with some sort of new trick?

First of all congratulations to Pakistanis on this victory , we have created a true potent institution for the first time in our history.
Secondly i would like to warn of tough days ahead , please be vigilant and expect the worse to come. The night is darker just before the dawn.

Let me break down that shiitt for you...

A person can be elected as president if he is above 45 years of age- governors if above 30 and so on...

and to be the Prime minister you just need to be member of the parliament...

Ring a bell ???

Mosa Raza Gillani....... :D

Sorry, but sometimes i feel like spitting out the venom for these people for their great services towards the nation and cannot control it.
Why spit out at venom at those who do great things like PPP?

Let me break down that shiitt for you...

A person can be elected as president if he is above 45 years of age- governors if above 30 and so on...

and to be the Prime minister you just need to be member of the parliament...

Ring a bell ???

Mosa Raza Gillani....... :D

Wont be that easy. Will MQM and PMLQ support him??? I can see some more Pmlq members joining Pml-lm and maybe PPP find it difficult

Party leadership on ARY holding news channel..
Boasting that we are the largest political party in the country and if we ask our workers there can be a civil war in the country...

A bunch of thugs they are.

Zakil, what does "notification to de-notify" mean? Sorry, I'm not very adept with the legal jargon :(

I mean, is it final or is PPP going to prolong it with some sort of new trick?

He is Zaki not Zakil :P

It mean Election commision (which keep the record of all MNAs and MPAs) is being directed by SC to issue a notice in which the former PM will be notified that He is nomore a member of NA

When he is not the member of NA he cant be PM and ....... and ..... thats it

Party leadership on ARY holding news channel..
Boasting that we are the largest political party in the country and if we ask our workers there can be a civil war in the country...

A bunch of thugs they are.
They should attack the SC and protest against them. The people will bring down the Nawaz court

The ministers are also fired...as Cabinet is also dissolved..

beray beray beghayrat dekhain hain but I hate this dude Fawad Chaudry :angry:

He is saying ke Wazeer-e-Azam is still the Prime Minister and parliament will decide if this Supreme Court's decision has any value or not :rofl:

Cool down sir jee, three months ago, his tongue would not tire praising Musharraf now Bhutto family and PPP. I don't know who would he be praising after six months. He is worthless and baygairat. :guns:

Is that an update and please elaborate further hum log TV ke saamne nahi hain!
Jahangir Badar just said this in a live news conference while answering a Reporter...
He was asked that according to the law when Prime minister goes,his cabinet goes and all of you should surrender your official protocols..

Jahangir Badar totally agreed with him...

Here is the number of seats all parties have in NA

If Pmln + Pmlq + MMA are dont support them PPP will be left with 168 votes and thats not enough. Game on!!!

Pakistan Peoples Party Parliamentarians 124-1 :lol:

Pakistan Muslim League (N) 91

Pakistan Muslim League (Q) 54

Muttahida Qumi Movement Pakistan 25

Awami National Party 13

Mutthida Majlis-e-Amal Pakistan 7

Pakistan Muslim League (F) 5

Balochistan National Party (A) 1

Pakistan Peoples Party (S) 1

National People Party 1

Independent 18

Back