What's new

GHQ Check-Post Attackers Killed - Hostages Rescued!

Yeah according to news till this moment all 4 are dead. 25 out of 28 hostages are free.

Some of them were wearing suicide vests, like I feared. There is some army and hostage casualty. Details are scatchy being reported by major television networks.

I hope you are wrong, as it is we have already lost 6 brave Jawaans.
May Allah protect all of our Jawaans & Hostages.

I am seriously pissed right now, my blood is boiling.....InshAllah our army will give a fitting reply to these **** bastards.

We need atleast one of them alive, i thought there were 5? so i guess we might have caught 1? i hope i am right :)

We need atleast one of them alive, i thought there were 5? so i guess we might have caught 1? i hope i am right :)

Possible because army will never tell that they have captured one alive so that their master mind don't leave the hideout which these arrested terrorist would know about.So it is a good ploy to not to tell if you have captured someone alive as well.

^^ yeah you are right and its a right move, if we have managed to caputred some alive then army should keep it secret and maybe in 2-3 days, give some 'mittahi' to their managers. They sure will love it !

After an operation like that, all their handlers and planners have already run off. This SOP for the militants. The cannon fodder is laid to waste and their masterminds go on to new recruits.

Another great achievement by the Pakistan Army and SSG. Operation started at 6AM and was completed within 45 minutes. Evacuating 28 hostages by engaging 2 terrorists armed with automatic rifles, IEDs and suicide vests in just 45 minutes, is a milestone achievement. As I said earlier in one of my posts, the entire night was used to drain the energy and mental alertness of the terrorists. This was just confirmed by one of the reporters. At the break of dawn, the operation began with BELL-412s providing aerial surveillance and air-support. 3 of the hostages embraced shahadaat but even then, the SSG was successful in completing their primary objective which was;

- Rescue and Evacuate the hostages with minimum casualties.
- Eliminate all terrorists without giving them a chance to use their suicide vests.

As always, the entire nation is proud of our armed forces for taking care of the traitorous garbage. :tup:

let's see!

Indeed a dark day, but let's use this as a reminder we must unite together regardless of political or ideological affiliations as Pakistanis to protect the motherland and defend against the enemies. This country has been through a lot and we are resilient people.

Pak Fauj tu Zindabad.
Long Live Pakistan, death to the enemies of he Republic.

An excellent operation conducted by SSG of Pakistan Army....According to ISPR the operation concluded in only 20 minutes....
Pakistan Army Zindabad

Who is going to benefit most from this attack? Taliban or some of our so-called friends? There was a time when Taliban were about to capture Islamabad and to stop that from happening, the reluctant Army had to enter in Sawat. This time it was the controversial Kerry/Lugar Bill and the decision to send in troops in S-Waziristan and out of blue, the GHQ was attacked. I wonder if all this was done only to shove something down our throats especially when we know that TTP is getting weapons and dollars from some hidden source(s).

look at the pettiness of CNN , this is what their headline reads:

Hostages at Pakistani army HQ released

notice the use of the word "released" as oposed to "rescued".

ahhh these people are real wankers , reeeaaall wankers

Hostages at Pakistani army HQ released - CNN.com
I never use foul language, but Mods, please allow me to say the following only one time.

'Son of a B*tc*'

An excellent operation conducted by SSG of Pakistan Army....According to ISPR the operation concluded in only 20 minutes....
Pakistan Army Zindabad

Anything longer means it has gone wrong since the terrorists were all holed up in one room and dynamic entry and clearance should not take a long time in such situations. Although the loss of 3 hostages is extremely saddening, this indeed is another successful SSG hostage rescue operation. :tup: :pakistan:

look at the pettiness of CNN , this is what their headline reads:

Hostages at Pakistani army HQ released

notice the use of the word "released" as oposed to "rescued".

ahhh these people are real wankers , reeeaaall wankers

Hostages at Pakistani army HQ released - CNN.com

I have been noticing all these western media scums as well, :angry:, once you know their game, you know what to look for!!,

this blows the cover from their mottos of being Fair and un censored :sick:

with all the Pen ta gon ney filters their news passes through (a known and accepted fact) what else can you expect :sick:

they have zero credibility.

But what I would like to say again here, is that, go through yesterdays media statements of Rehman Malk, he is strangely out of his normal tune !!!, I dont like it either, it reminds me as pakdefender pointed out, reminds me of some body else's game plan.

Lastly, Good Work PA & SSG, :pakistan::smitten:

and please, let us look beyond these puppets to the real planners, the real masters, RAW or Kaalaa Paani or any other.

Dead militants..usually not shown by the authorities as its a pretty macabre sort of a thing, but nevertheless, the face of the attackers. (see at your own discretion):

:: ISPR :: Inter Services Public Relations - PAKISTAN

If you look hard enough, you will see the woodland pattern worn by the terrorists (as is by FCNA troops and also the SSG). Has nothing to do specifically with SSG uniforms, but can be confused.

Back
Top Bottom