What's new

Ghauri I and Ghauri II failed- Musharraf

Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree, no Pakistani missile tests failed, EVER! Simmer down now, think of your health.

Pakistani education system is very effective.

Complete failure = NO

Major/Minor Errors = Yes

Have They been fixed = Yes

Missiles are operational = Yes

Just a little summary for you.

Reactions: AUz
Both of you make me doubt your level of education and the level of common sense pulses your brains generate .

I listed those requirements to educate illiterates like you on this matter , what i meant was that "Failing to achieve one or a few" of these requirements isn't a complete failure. I didn't say that Ghauris didn't meet all of those requirements as this news has been broken by Mushi who is the last person we can trust for anything.

OK let me try putting some reality into a 'researcher' who has apparently drunk some 'Asterix' instant jingo potion;

The objectives of a missile
  • missile not meeting desired acceleration ,
  • desired range ,
  • angle of attack ,
  • speed at thin air altitude ,
  • desired payload delivery ,
  • maneuverability ,
  • navigation ,
  • not responding well in extreme heat and other weather condition
  • not hitting the target with accuracy

Now tell me which of these parameters the Ghauris failed or in other words in which they passed. ?

And tell passing which of these makes the 'failure' and 'error' and failing which of these makes the 'error' a 'failure'.

Till then the words of the COAS/President of that time, Mr.Musharraf stands in place of a self declared researcher in an online forum. :lol:

Complete failure = NO

Major/Minor Errors = Yes

Have They been fixed = Yes

Missiles are operational = Yes

Just a little summary for you.
google karo meray bhai i am sure you will find the original interview of Musharraf. I read it couple of months ago and may try to find it again in a while

He said it very clearly that the first model of Ghauri I and II was failed as it did not hit its target. But we along with scientists did know the missile was unsuccessful to achieve its desired results but we made it look like it was successful and later the errors were rectified and the future versions of Ghauri I and II did hit its target. What matter to me is that the latest version is fully capable of achieving its target and they are completely lethal and willing to serve its purpose. If the initial one or two missiles did not hit its target does not matter yaar - we have overcome those days

google it please - i am sure i also shared his interview in this forum but can't see my older posts now so won't be able to find it

^^^ Exactly.

What matters is that it is working now. And I hope that goes for all products even if they are Indian.

But they had been declared susssceful at the time of testing ,weren't they??

if Someone was wondering why pakistani missiles test never fail , well,..its because we were never told if did fail.

One thing is for sure that our missile tests have always been monitered by the west CIA and others through satelites, So one thing that i don't understand is why the hell there are no reports in west if our missile test fails???
And about musharaf i think he has Qadeer/KRL phobia, He has always tried to undermine Qadeer/KRL's inputs.

Former President Pervez Musharraf has said missile tests of Ghauri I and Ghauri II failed

this is something new for this forum ....... and will change lot of peoples mind ;)

this is something new for this forum ....... and will change lot of peoples mind ;)

What he said is that intially they failed. Zaki and BB have expalained it so you better read that. They are no more failures.

Why are you guys getting so excited about ?? Did you guys not hear it before or it was something new for the thread opener and the subsequent posters ??

I remember very well to have said the same thing many times before, plus some other well informed members said it so, our missiles have faced problems too, but problem is just that ours don't advertise it, we keep our missile program related news & information secretive.

Anyway, this isn't a big new.

Even once or two times, the Shaheen also did not fire at testing time.

Its part of the program, even if we got the tech from somewhere, it doesn't means it has to fire each and every time, there is always a chance of failure in even the operational force of missiles.

So, don't get toooooo excited, common sense dictates, that failure is part of every program and especially in defence equipment.

What he said is that intially they failed. Zaki and BB have expalained it so you better read that. They are no more failures.

do even common people know about these failures before ??????? :disagree:

Why are you guys getting so excited about ?? Did you guys not hear it before or it was something new for the thread opener and the subsequent posters ??

I remember very well to have said the same thing many times before, plus some other well informed members said it so, our missiles have faced problems too, but problem is just that ours don't advertise it, we keep our missile program related news & information secretive.

Anyway, this isn't a big new.

Even once or two times, the Shaheen also did not fire at testing time.

Its part of the program, even if we got the tech from somewhere, it doesn't means it has to fire each and every time, there is always a chance of failure in even the operational force of missiles.

So, don't get toooooo excited, common sense dictates, that failure is part of every program and especially in defence equipment.

Every one know that every program get setbacks but this is answer to those who are calling Pakistan missile program 100% success

Yaar, we discussed this 6 months ago, please see the date on the article of your own source, IndianArmy.

I'll say what I said then. Where is the rest of the story to Ghauri's failure, what did it fail in? We all saw it launch multiple times, we never saw the parabolic crash that we now associate with South Asian missile failures... So if you have something new to add, please add, but to the old thread many months ago.

The article just mentions, one sentence, in the rest of it, Musharraf is bitching about Qadeer Khan

The Missiles are not a failure.. however.. the statement itself is political in nature..
the ghauri missiles are "developed" (read imported) by KRL... and who owns KRL??
Thats right boys and girls.. its AQ Khan..
And last I checked.. who has beef with AQ Khan...??
A certain Mr Pervaiz Musharraf I think.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom