What's new

Ghauri I and Ghauri II failed- Musharraf

Status
Not open for further replies.
Failure is called what recently happened to your GSLV and some missiles recently - None of the Ghauris exploded mid air - the so called failure mr mushi is trying to score political points upon is either non existent or one of those tests not meeting full parameters.

Ghauris have been cleared for service and now are operational -- so its all history and doesn't mean anything now.

Thats totally incorrect. A failure is failure to achieve any of the critical mission objectvies. Also its IMPOSSIBLE that Pakistani missiles never failed, no other country has that record.

That logic sure is funny, explains why a mid air explosion of a WWII V2 is uploaded as an Indian failed missile by pakistani fanboys!

At least some truth from Musharraf have finally came out.

The world specially India-pakistan are knowing hidden or rather to say lesser known facts due to Musharraf V/s Nawaz Sharif. As Musharraf have told about missiles, LeT etc.

And Nawaz Sharif have told truth about kargil.

Thats totally incorrect. A failure is failure to achieve any of the critical mission objectvies. Also its IMPOSSIBLE that Pakistani missiles never failed, no other country has that record.

I am not going to ask your educational credentials here but what Failure in scientific terms mean is that the project or prototype failed to respond completely or exploded mid air as your few missiles and GSLV did.

Not meeting some requirements during a test for example lets say for a missile not meeting desired acceleration , desired range , angle of attack , speed at thin air altitude , desired payload delivery , maneuverability , navigation , not responding well in extreme heat and other weather condition and not hitting the target with accuracy cannot be called a complete failure because these errors come by and can be fixed and this is why tests are conducted time and again.

Not meeting few of the above parameters are not failures but errors !! if it makes any sense to you.

That logic sure is funny, explains why a mid air explosion of a WWII V2 is uploaded as an Indian failed missile by pakistani fanboys!

Go and kill everyone in CNN who posted it , its not you with a bright mind who saw that v2 we did too - but they just played that file to just show an example of how it is like when a missile explodes on the launch pad.

Reactions: AUz
At least some truth from Musharraf have finally came out.

The world specially India-pakistan are knowing hidden or rather to say lesser known facts due to Musharraf V/s Nawaz Sharif. As Musharraf have told about missiles, LeT etc.

And Nawaz Sharif have told truth about kargil.

Sounds like Musharraf just provided some extra fuel for your already overweight jingoism.

Reactions: SQ8
Failure is called what recently happened to your GSLV and some missiles recently - None of the Ghauris exploded mid air - the so called failure mr mushi is trying to score political points upon is either non existent or one of those tests not meeting full parameters.

Ghauris have been cleared for service and now are operational -- so its all history and doesn't mean anything now.

WE are entering in to a realm that can be crudely described as reverse dick measuring contest...your failure is bigger than mine.

PS:BTW GSLV exploded in the mid air through self destruction command when it moved away from its designated flight path, to prevent it from falling on some populated areas .

I am not going to ask your educational credentials here but what Failure in scientific terms mean is that the project or prototype failed to respond completely or exploded mid air as your few missiles and GSLV did.

Not meeting some requirements during a test for example lets say for a missile not meeting desired acceleration , desired range , angle of attack , speed at thin air altitude , desired payload delivery , maneuverability , navigation , not responding well in extreme heat and other weather condition and not hitting the target with accuracy cannot be called a complete failure because these errors come by and can be fixed and this is why tests are conducted time and again.

Not meeting few of the above parameters are not failures but errors !! if it makes any sense to you.

An error to hit the pre-determined target is a failure of the missile.

Ok fine, elaborate what is a failure and what is an error.

You do realize that you are comparing an SLV and a missile.and their objectives widely differ.
and besides GSLV blown for safety reasons.
Had the GSLV crashed in area inhabited by humans it would have caused fatalities.

Intelsat 708

Thanks for finding a wikipedia article for me but if you could banish your Jingoism for a second and read my post like a well educated kid who went to a private school and ate kit kat at lunch brake and complained about his shoes , you would have realized that i was actually defining "FAILURE" and not comparing your Star war GSLV technology with our stone age Missile technology.

Operational doesn't necessarily mean it won't fail ,the Brahmos had 20 successful launches but the 21st one failed, missiles have to tested from time to time and there is no shame in admitting failure ,Pakistan was no pioneer in missile development and failure make future endeavors more efficient which is beneficial from the perspective,they shouldn't fail in real time.

Brahmos fails because it is made by star war technology which is sensitive to earth atmosphere - Ballistic missiles use different technology from Cruise Missiles if you didn't know this before you must thank me for brining you out of your ignorance on this matter.

we test our missiles every now and then and we will make sure if they are needed they will fire and do their job well.

Regards:

Reactions: AUz

Go and kill everyone in CNN who posted it , its not you with a bright mind who saw that v2 we did too - but they just played that file to just show an example of how it is like when a missile explodes on the launch pad.

Ha ha ha, ok so failure to achieve desired payload delivery of a missile and not hitting the target is NOT a failure of a test!!!

Thank you mister scientist, now make some more jingiosm potion in your ideology lab!

Not meeting some requirements during a test for example lets say for a missile not meeting desired acceleration , desired range , angle of attack , speed at thin air altitude , desired payload delivery , maneuverability , navigation , not responding well in extreme heat and other weather condition and not hitting the target with accuracy

Specially I liked these words, especially before listing ALL the critical mission requirements of a missile. :lol:

WE are entering in to a realm that can be crudely described as reverse dick measuring contest...your failure is bigger than mine.

just navigate back and see who started it.

PS:BTW GSLV exploded in the mid air through self destruction command when it moved away from its designated flight path, to prevent it from falling on some populated areas .

I have never said that it was shot down by the "slingshot" of a 12 year old indian school boy.

You have answered your own statement-- so no more on this.

An error to hit the pre-determined target is a failure of the missile.

Ok fine, elaborate what is a failure and what is an error.

I have described it in my previous post you can feel free to get your reading glasses.

Cheers.

Name one Indian missile which exploded mid-air.

There is no report that is issued to public about the failure of Ghauri ,i.e which objectives it failed to meet,was the CEP higher than expected,nobody knows.so no point in taking uneducated guesses fro both sides.
Maybe someone with background in these areas say Gambit can assist us.

All we know as of now is,Musharaf mentions them as a failure

Go and kill everyone in CNN who posted it , its not you with a bright mind who saw that v2 we did too - but they just played that file to just show an example of how it is like when a missile explodes on the launch pad

This has been debunked a million times here,that that video was edited by Pakistani fanboys.

Here is the original news report with the video provided.

India's First Nuclear-Capable Missile Test Fails - International News | News of the World | Middle East News | Europe News - FOXNews.com

Ha ha ha, ok so failure to achieve desired payload delivery of a missile and not hitting the target is NOT a failure of a test!!!

Thank you mister scientist, now make some more jingiosm potion in your ideology lab!

Specially I liked these words, especially before listing ALL the critical mission requirements of a missile. :lol:

Both of you make me doubt your level of education and the level of common sense pulses your brains generate .

I listed those requirements to educate illiterates like you on this matter , what i meant was that "Failing to achieve one or a few" of these requirements isn't a complete failure. I didn't say that Ghauris didn't meet all of those requirements as this news has been broken by Mushi who is the last person we can trust for anything.

Both of you make me doubt your level of education and the level of common sense pulses your brains generate .

I listed those requirements to educate illiterates like you on this matter , what i meant was that "Failing to achieve one or a few" of these requirements isn't a complete failure. I didn't say that Ghauris didn't meet all of those requirements as this news has been broken by Mushi who is the last person we can trust for anything.

I agree, no Pakistani missile tests failed, EVER! Simmer down now, think of your health.

Pakistani education system is very effective.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom