What's new

Ghauri I and Ghauri II failed- Musharraf

Status
Not open for further replies.

IndianArmy

PROFESSIONAL
Reaction score
Well, First of all My Appologies for Opening this Thread, But I found this article Interesting and Hence shared... I have never seen it being discussed here....

Dr. Qadeer responsible for N-proliferation: Musharraf
Updated at: 0603 PST, Wednesday, November 10, 2010
Dr. Qadeer responsible for N-proliferation: Musharraf NEW YORK: Former President Pervez Musharraf has said missile tests of Ghauri I and Ghauri II failed and Dr. Qadeer Khan is well aware of all this, Geo News reported.

He said those goods, which Dr. Qadeer would import or export, would be exempted from checking at customs therefore none dared to touch them. Only Dr. Qadeer Khan is responsible for nuclear proliferation.

He was allowed to go anywhere upon informing the government officials when I was on charge being president of Pakistan, Musharraf said, dispelling the impressions that Dr. Qadeer would remain under house arrest.

Supporting his decision to place precincts upon AQ Khan, Musharraf said he provided protection to Dr Qadeer Khan by means of putting ban on him as foreign forces were becoming mad to take him from Pakistan.

This Pervez Musharraf said, responding to a question posed by Jang News correspondent here in New York.

To a question, Musharraf said Dr. Qadeer Khan was an expert at Metallurgy science and did some work in nuclear enrichment whereas other scientists played major role in making Pakistan nuclear power but only considering him being hero, is injustice to other scientists.

Admitting that a letter he received from former Prime Minister Benazir Bhutto, he said BB wrote me a letter, carrying three names whom she thought would attack on her, but I believe that Baitullah Mehsood assassinated her.

Those three persons, indicated in her letter, were Pervez Ilahi, Brig (Retd.) Ijaz Shah and General (retd.) Hameed Gul, he said.

“Baitullah Mehsood was the master mind of her assassination,” he claimed adding, “But I cannot confirm who might be behind the plot to kill Benazir.”

Musharraf said Lal Mosque issue is being politicized only. There were only 125 persons in mosque as all women and girls had gone off the mosques before attack.

Dr. Qadeer responsible for N-proliferation: Musharraf - GEO.tv

"Musharraf said Lal Mosque issue is being politicized only. There were only 125 persons in mosque as all women and girls had gone off the mosques before attack."

Yes, this person said something which normal people cannot think of. Only women and children are the souls of God--Men are devils---

I have a question--Answer this Musharaf--Where was the security agency when mullahs were 'importing' weapons to the masjid? Ohh, was the security agency busy taping the phones of politicians? OR Was that a failure of intelligence?

Or, maybe, if this is Musharaf, his answer would be--Mullahs opened a factory inside the mosque.

The weapons used by mullahs were big enough to no hide under their 'dhoti'---

And the mullah-lal masjid scene was going on since weeks and it is a sane man's thinking that intelligence agencies were deployed around the mosque.

There is this black hole which Mr. Saint Musharaf has to answer HONESTLY.

And I have some information as my relative was a high ranking official in Islamabad at that time.

failure of ghauri missiles. well, to be honest i dint know abt it so thanx.

In india also, especially in early and mid 90s, all tests were quickly termed as "successfull". only later we used to come to know that tests had not gone too well. i think in this regard media has helped in finding the accurate results of tests. most often the results are "leaked" immidiately so the officials dont have time or option to hide the results.

It means that mr musharraf has been hiding the truth for so long if it was the truth in the first place and after handing the country back to those he snatched it from hence saving his @ss from prosecution in the country and after running to UK , some day Mr Musharraf while having a pee thought ohh i should tell the world that Ghauri missile tests faild everyone would be surprised & i will get some publicity for my party -- yahoo

what a pathetic loser !

Former President Pervez Musharraf has said missile tests of Ghauri I and Ghauri II failed

But they had been declared susssceful at the time of testing ,weren't they??

if Someone was wondering why pakistani missiles test never fail , well,..its because we were never told if did fail.

Saad ihate to say this but there were no more then 100 or some terrorist in the mosqe, Gazi himself admitted it, There were terrorist in the most there were suicide bombers in the mosqe I would suggest you to go over LAL masjid threads before, we have documented media interviewed of gazi terrorist, his wife and many more admitting that there were no more people. plus water gas electric was cut for almost over 2 weeks to flush people out! So let's not just blindly hate and support terrorists

But they had been declared susssceful at the time of testing ,weren't they??

if Someone was wondering why pakistani missiles test never fail , well,..its because we were never told if did fail.

Failure is called what recently happened to your GSLV and some missiles recently - None of the Ghauris exploded mid air - the so called failure mr mushi is trying to score political points upon is either non existent or one of those tests not meeting full parameters.

Ghauris have been cleared for service and now are operational -- so its all history and doesn't mean anything now.

Reactions: AUz
well yes i remember i shared similar news couple of months back

it at least shut the mouth of those who keep on reiterating that our Missile development program is not indigenous because none of its tests were ever failed. I remember Musharraf said very clearly that the first test was failed but later the problems were rectified and another future tests were successful. So the missiles in current inventory are indeed successful models but yes 1 or two tests were surely failed initially

No country inducts unsucessfull missiles in inventory. i m sure all the missiles in pak inventory are tested and successfull. The same applies to india. agni-1 and prithvi are totally sucesfull and deployed.

Failure is called what recently happened to your GSLV and some missiles recently - None of the Ghauris exploded mid air - the so called failure mr mushi is trying to score political points upon is either non existent or one of those tests not meeting full parameters.

Ghauris have been cleared for service and now are operational -- so its all history and doesn't mean anything now.

I dont realy understand what people mean by political points but, if mushi is thinking of increasing his vote bank by telling pakistani ppl that ghauri doesnt work; he is the biggest douche......EVER

Failure is called what recently happened to your GSLV and some missiles recently - None of the Ghauris exploded mid air -

You do realize that you are comparing an SLV and a missile.and their objectives widely differ.
and besides GSLV blown for safety reasons.
Had the GSLV crashed in area inhabited by humans it would have caused fatalities.

Intelsat 708

Ghauris have been cleared for service and now are operational -- so its all history and doesn't mean anything now
Operational doesn't necessarily mean it won't fail ,the Brahmos had 20 successful launches but the 21st one failed, missiles have to tested from time to time and there is no shame in admitting failure ,Pakistan was no pioneer in missile development and failure make future endeavors more efficient which is beneficial from the perspective,they shouldn't fail in real time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
document.addEventListener('DOMContentLoaded', function () { // Check if the popup has been shown before if (!localStorage.getItem('youtubePopupShown')) { // Replace YOUR_VIDEO_ID with your actual YouTube video ID var youtubeURL = 'https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=77WM3ujhvJ4'; // Open the YouTube video in a new popup window var width = 560; var height = 315; var left = (screen.width / 2) - (width / 2); var top = (screen.height / 2) - (height / 2); window.open(youtubeURL, 'YouTubeVideo', `width=${width},height=${height},top=${top},left=${left}`); // Set the flag in localStorage to indicate the popup has been shown localStorage.setItem('youtubePopupShown', 'true'); } });
Back
Top Bottom