What's new

Ghatak UCAV scaled model possibly, shared by HVT on twitter

It was supposed to be 15 tons, not sure if this the full scale model or not.

People experienced on this could get a better idea, no info has been shared by HVT though.

Kaveri dry is supposed to be used for this, when it flies.
No way this is 15 tons. For comparison max takeoff weight of Tejas is 13.5 tons.

Also I highly doubt this UAV will be 15 tonnes. That's aircraft category. Ghatak is expected in <5 Ton category.

No way this is 15 tons. For comparison max takeoff weight of Tejas is 13.5 tons.

Also I highly doubt this UAV will be 15 tonnes. That's aircraft category. Ghatak is expected in <5 Ton category.
I was just checking around online, this is still swift the base model for Ghatak it seems.

The earlier smaller one that flew below last year, they seem to be scaling it up further. Not sure if this is how scaling up is done gradually. I thought after the earlier flight, they will go straight for the big one.

Not this UAV, but ultimately Ghatak is supposed to be of 15 tonne category. As it will get dry Kaveri engine, which has 46KN thrust.

What a joke ....

same as claiming cow urine is therapeutic.

That is not even a prototype.
Well it looks like a prototype alright, you can surely notice the wires hanging out. Possibly getting assembled or something. HVT just shared the pic, and hasn't given any further detail on his twitter.

People experienced on this could get a better idea, no info has been shared by HVT though.

Just trolling just trolling...

Well it looks like a prototype alright, you can surely notice the wires hanging out. Possibly getting assembled or something. HVT just shared the pic, and hasn't given any further detail on his twitter.

Chup dhakan ...
seekho ... bakhtu makhtu.

F_India.jpg

That is a hobby craft that someone has made.

you can clearly see the XT60 connector, Lipo batteries, and using paper tape in place of hinges.

Not to mention the control surfaces are missing or not mounted as yet.
Probably once he mounts the servos, he will do that or maybe he has not designed it yet.
and those wings are not going to handle anything ... the wing structure is too weak.

what a load of crap.

My Son has a tonne of that equipment and more ....

he has lost interest in flying since a few years now ...

You can tell HVT ... to let me know if you need any help with that project.

@Windjammer tashreef lao qibla ... party on hai.

Ohhhhh boy ... I just saw the comments ....

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh man ... that was a good laugh ...
watching gangus mental masturbate

Absolute Wankers ....

Last edited:
I was just checking around online, this is still swift the base model for Ghatak it seems.

The earlier smaller one that flew below last year, they seem to be scaling it up further. Not sure if this is how scaling up is done gradually. I thought after the earlier flight, they will go straight for the big one.

Not this UAV, but ultimately Ghatak is supposed to be of 15 tonne category. As it will get dry Kaveri engine, which has 46KN thrust.
Thanks for the info. I wasn't aware of that.

53kN Dry Kaveri is under testing. That's a little too much power for less than 5 tons of MTOW.

Chup dhakan ...

View attachment 921504

you can clearly see the XT60 connector, Lipo batteries, and using paper tape in place of hinges.

Probably once he mounts the servos, he will do that or maybe he has not designed it yet.
and those wings are not going to handle anything ... the wing structure is too weak.

what a load of crap.

Absolute Wankers ....

Seriously, Man, ..... just trolling.

You clearly do not understand how the prototypes of aircraft are made and tested... Okay, I can understand that, till today, Pakistan has not designed any aircraft and developed them on its own, you might not know..... But suggest you to please have a look around globally.

Chup dhakan ...

View attachment 921504

what a load of crap.

Absolute Wankers ....
Well if that's the case, you shouldn't worry that much right. Sleep tight, and let us have our mental masturbation.
Wonderful of you to provide your valuable inputs here though.

HVT is HAL.

Ghatak is DRDO.

That's possibly a ground test vehicle, which he might have came across in some test facility.

You clearly do not understand how the prototypes of aircraft are made and tested... Okay, I can understand that, till today, Pakistan has not designed any aircraft and developed them on its own, you might not know..... But suggest you to please have a look around globally.

pray tell me, how are prototypes made.

Educate me, humor me .... go on ...
tell me what I haven't learned all my life.

This is far from being a prototype, this scaled model will establish the flight envelope and aerodynamic behavior before making the prototype.

Back
Top Bottom