Ghajini 2 ! [ Made in Pakistan ]

Chanakyaa

BANNED
I just came across this...
Has any of the Members seen this Movie ?
d541fd2caae7a878e519d245bfe0e4e2.jpg
dcd5cfbaa2eec76febfa2bb93c7b7ea1.jpg

eff82e4b250ba8c3e17fdc12aa7a6681.jpg
df13658eaa1dc9e38759ea7633afc074.jpg

Download Link :: http://www.funwadi.com/forum/link.php?url=http://www.ziddu.com/download/3873318/ghajini2byThemude.rar.html

Details ::

File size- 61.95MB
Time- 1 hour 15 min
Video- 320X240 pixels in smartmovie format

Looks like a Comedy...

The Original Ghajini [ Made in India ] :: MEGAVIDEO - I'm watching it

yeah i downloaded this movie watched a bit and then deleted i think...................... didn't like much

wat about copyrights

Yaar aise sade hue aur third class video ka kya copyright.

They just "Copy" it is their "Right".

1. India main nakli note ate hai, kaha se all knows.

2. Bollywood ki piracy hote hai, kaha se?

Do they print with some license permission?

BTW, the home video by armatures are 100 times superior to this Gajini 2.

Yaar aise sade hue aur third class video ka kya copyright.

They just "Copy" it is their "Right".

1. India main nakli note ate hai, kaha se all knows.

2. Bollywood ki piracy hote hai, kaha se?

Do they print with some license permission?

BTW, the home video by armatures are 100 times superior to this Gajini 2.
Dont get me started on Coying stuff from others. If u do ur research there are more than a Billion (literally) songs that India's so called bollywood has copied from pakistan. and before replying me, Please check on what i said..

hey there is bodyguard, agneepath etc too. Though never watch any.

Even the original is a copy of the movie Memento - this is a Parody of the Indian movie.

I thought Amir Khan was above acting in copied movies.

Even the original is a copy of the movie Memento - this is a Parody of the Indian movie.

it was made in Tamil first named "Ghajini" and after that Amir khan used the same director to direct the film in Hindi..
Remaking southern films have become hot bussiness in Bollywood now :)

it was made in Tamil first named "Ghajini" and after that Amir khan used the same director to direct the film in Hindi..

nad making parodys of them is bussiness in pakistan :lol:

He bought the rights of the movie before making Ghajini if I am not wrong .Even Hollywood that way makes copies from other industries like 'The Departed'. But yes , some music and movie directors are notorious for doing this illegally .

Indian Agneepath

Pakistani parody :lol:

First of all its not exact copy, its influenced by the movie(Memento). BTW hollywood movie "Dinner for Schmucks" is inspired by bollywood movie "Bheja Fry".

Showing impression of a movie in another is doesn't mean the other one is not unique. Each movie has its own plot. If there is exact copy then i'll call it bad film.

As far as Arts is concerned, inspiration can come from anywhere.

Dont get me started on Coying stuff from others. If u do ur research there are more than a Billion (literally) songs that India's so called bollywood has copied from pakistan. and before replying me, Please check on what i said..

Quite a large exaggeration..Most probably in the low hundreds. Now I don't think no copying takes place as the original artists come to India to record the song.

I liked the Tamil version better, so is the Malayalam Version of Bodyguard (Original). Not being biased here, just felt that Tamil & Hindi versions of the films are just over the top.