What's new

Ghaher 313 fighter

Status
Not open for further replies.
They are suffocated at high AoA. Not suitable for maneuverable planes.
it can be harmful only when the fighter is nosing up heavily.in this case there will be less air for the engine and it means engine stalling.but considering they have wind tunnel with the speed of 8 and 3 mach.they have tested it already and no worry about it.

They are small even for a single RD-33.
firstly notice every engine copy a specified combination of air and fuel.on the other hand they will use an Iranian designed engine for it.
secondly still the intakes are not that small to me.
Do u see a gap between the hull and intakes?
url14.jpg

Its called divertor.
mahmoud-ahmadinejad-talk-domestically.jpg

thanks for the information.
anyway do you see two red things covering the whole intakes?thats called "cover".so how are you aware of lacking diverter?plus many fighters even dont use diverter at all.

Only plane with such wings was Boeing Bird of Prey. It was slow unmaneuverable test bed. And after testing Boeing ditched this type of wing for normal.
link for the claim?because it should be a very unstable design instead.
anyway this design is far different to F-313.firstly that bird use much smaller wing.secondly F-313 wing is also different to that of bird of prey in case of shape and the whole idea.plus F-313 is unique and uses two wing for flying sth which is completely new and different to the whole design of bird of prey.
Its too small for regular man.
i think you are talking about that picture that the pilot's knees are seen in the picture?thats normal.the polit's knees will be hiden in order to accessing rudder's pedal in the cockpit.
AESA radar also needs area.
and i didnt deny it.all im saying is that the radar can be located near the pilot where the body is wider and the radar can be placed there.

U can easily see it on pics:

t66ja.1359985185.jpg

And also note silly thick curved profile. Here how the REAL canards look like:

eurofighter_typhoon_of_raf_at_radom_air_show_2009.1359985186.jpg
OMG!my apology!i mixed up canard with sth else.BUT F-313 doesnt use canard at all.as i said this design is very unique.you can call that part "forward" wing.becaus it does cause the lift F and there is aileron on it,exactly same as a wing.

I'll add two more points:

1) Thick curved wing profile from pre-WW2 era.
yes thats not good for over two mach speed (as mashreghnews claimed)
2) Rectangular entrance near intakes which kills stealth
and why?

RC model with jet engine ...

index.jpg

look like it two engined fighter and the cockpit and noise have more balance compare to mock up ...

anyway ... lets world say what they want ... we completed Zolfaghar 3 after all crap like " It is mock up tank " , " it dose not have engine " and etc ....

and we will complete F313 and fly for sure ... ( if we didn't fly it till now ... )

it can be harmful only when the fighter is nosing up heavily.in this case there will be less air for the engine and it means engine stalling.but considering they have wind tunnel with the speed of 8 and 3 mach.they have tested it already and no worry about it.
Speed has nothing to do with angle-of-attack (AoA).

سلام ...

ماکت به نمایش درامده از این جنگنده دارای ظاهر خوبی هست ، اما حالا حالا ها نباید منتظر نمونه واقعی بود ، تست های بیشماری رو باید طی کنه و به احتمال زیاد در قسمت ورودی موتور ، نوزکان (دماقه) ، اون وینگلت های عظیم و انقلابی هورنر تیپ ! که علی الظاهر قابلیت فوقالعاده ای در حرکت در ارتفاع پست به این طرح میده و همچنین در ابعاد موتور و کاکپیت دستخوش تغییرات خواهد شد ، این نمونه ساخته شده (مدل ایرودینامیکی هست) که پس از قرار گیری اجزا نظیر مخازن مختلف ، پمپ های هیدرولیک ، ژنراتور ، فلای با وایر و زیرسامانه های کنترلی و ... ابعاد قطعاتی که باید ساخته و جایگذاری بشن بدست میاد ، و سپس مراحل تست های ارتعاش شکستن بال ، کانارد و ... به اجرا در میان ، در نهایت باید کلی ساعت تست های استال ارتفاع کم و ارتفاع زیاد ، بازگشت کنترل و بخصوص تست های گرم و مخرب شکستن بال و ... باید صورت بگیره ....
در خوشبینانه ترین حالت کمتر از 3 سال آینده منتظر پرواز این مدل نباید بود و کمتر از 8 سال تولید انبوه صورت نخواهد گرفت ، مگر اینکه سرمایه گذاری زیرساختی عظیمی صورت بگیره ، ...

از نظر موتور هم ، علت اینکه موتوری براش در نظر گرفته نشده چالش طراحی هواپیماست که در انواع حالت ها بروز پیدا میکنه ، معمولا باید وزن کل بدست بیاد تا بشه موتوری رو تخصیص داد ، و وقتی وزن کل و ماموریت تعریف شد ، اجبارا موتوری باید پیدا بشه که در این ابعاد جا بگیره و در این محدوده وزن باشه که بعیده بدون دستکاری مجدد طرح ! چنین چیزی رو براحتی پیدا کرد ، هرچند که الگوهایی برای تخمین توان موتور هست ، لیکن اگر میخواهید موتوری برای این طرح در نظر بگیرید باید چیزی رو پیدا کنید که حداقل نسبت رانش به وزن 0.4 داشته باشه ، و هرچه این نسبت بالاتر باشه توان جنگنده در سرعت ، مانور ، حمل بار و ارتفاع پرواز بیشتر خواهد شد ، به گفته سردار سلامی این جنگنده برای ارتفاع پست طراحی شده و این قابلیت رو داره که در کلاتر های زمین حذف بشه و اصلا دیده نشه ، که این هم یک نوع ماموریت هست و موتوری خاص میخواد ...

http://blog.seattlep...taticfixbig.jpg

http://www.flightglo...0x536-79527.jpg

اضافه کنم ، این طراحی برای ناونشینی مناسب و جالب هست ، بخصوص اینکه طول بال کمی داره و نوع بال های انتهایی قابلیت استفاده از ورتکس به منظور برآزایی در رژیم های سرعتی کم رو میده ، بخصوص لحظه خروج از عرشه و رسیدن به سرعت مناسب بر روی باند ، چرا که به محض بالا آمدن دماقه جریان چرخشی هوا در زیر بالهای عقب محبوس میشه و هواپیما بسرعت روی این جریان میفته ، حالا باید دید که عدم پایداری پس از اون چه مناسبتی و چه مانوری رو احتیاج خواهد کرد .

warior - military.ir

I heard from some sources that the real plane has 4 intakes, 2 on the top and 2 on the bottom. But the ones on the bottom can be opened automatically depending on the situation and also can be opened manually by the pilot.

If you look carefully at the plane you can see what looks like two intakes on bottom but they are covered, so I assume this mock-up is a bit old and the real one is somewhere else. This idea for 4 intakes is actually very smart, I wonder what the size of the two intakes on the bottom will be.

You cant avoid physics laws.

firstly notice every engine copy a specified combination of air and fuel.on the other hand they will use an Iranian designed engine for it.
secondly still the intakes are not that small to me.
Too small. Look at intakes of JF-17.

mahmoud-ahmadinejad-talk-domestically.jpg

thanks for the information.
anyway do you see two red things covering the whole intakes?thats called "cover".so how are you aware of lacking diverter?plus many fighters even dont use diverter at all.
That will decerase the size even further.

link for the claim?because it should be a very unstable design instead.
anyway this design is far different to F-313.firstly that bird use much smaller wing.secondly F-313 wing is also different to that of bird of prey in case of shape and the whole idea.plus F-313 is unique and uses two wing for flying sth which is completely new and different to the whole design of bird of prey.
This is Boeing Bird of Prey:
300px-Boeing_Bird_of_Prey_USAF.jpg

It had max speed of 300 mph. This is Boeing X-45, based on Boeing Bird of Prey:

300px-Boeing_X-45A_UCAV.jpg

As u can see, Klingon wings were ditched in favor of normal.

i think you are talking about that picture that the pilot's knees are seen in the picture?thats normal.the polit's knees will be hiden in order to accessing rudder's pedal in the cockpit.
and i didnt deny it.all im saying is that the radar can be located near the pilot where the body is wider and the radar can be placed there.
Knees, chair everything is too small.
OMG!my apology!i mixed up canard with sth else.BUT F-313 doesnt use canard at all.as i said this design is very unique.you can call that part "forward" wing.becaus it does cause the lift F and there is aileron on it,exactly same as a wing.
Two wing configuration? WHats that? WW1? Red Baron? :eek:
yes thats not good for over two mach speed (as mashreghnews claimed)
Such a thick curved wing is terrible for anything beyond 700 km/h.

Because right angle = stealth killer.

13911114101255365_photol.1360095269.jpg

fathi20130202073844220.1360095270.jpg

over and over again...

lets stop here talking about same arguments.

same pictures etc etc.

the real plane has 4 intakes, 2 on the top and 2 on the bottom. But the ones on the bottom can be opened automatically depending on the situation and also can be opened manually by the pilot.

If you look carefully at the plane you can see what looks like two intakes on bottom but they are covered, so I assume this mock-up is a bit old and the real one is somewhere else. This idea for 4 intakes is actually very smart, I wonder what the size of the two intakes on the bottom will be.

:welcome: to :pdf:

Stop getting personal. You are on your last strike, Gestapo

Guys, please dont bring irani people/logic etc terms in your discussion -- members can point out the deficiencies of the design without making fun of irani populace -- I am sure that mature irani members will acknowledge the facts awell
@gambit any comments on the bold part ... is it even possible:blink:

Last edited by a moderator:
Last edited by a moderator:
ye8_1.jpg

I have not seen 4 intakes for a single engine, 2 on top and 2 below till now -- I have seen partitions though

a flashback....

it was a while ago ( I mean may be year..2007)

guess some members may remember the following design which was claimed to be the first domestically manufactured iranian fighter jet

azarakhsh29it.jpg

It is an ACUTE angle in both images. Compare with the one below. Perspective effect!

f313.19.preview.jpg

In this image, the deepest corner of the angle is covered, so you can not see the deep inside:

fathi20130202073844220.jpg

%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%

Such a thick curved wing is terrible for anything beyond 700 km/h.

The main point is first strike, not speed.

Well whatever this is I dont think it is real?? Prolly a plastic model for show.. I have been on this forum for last 6 months. I am yet to see something that comes out of Iran that flies or fires or even runs. Iran talks about sending men into space but their rocket can send barely 30 kg into sub orbital flight. All models and talks. Come on guys you can do better. I wanna see a real Iranian place flying in the air. Please :hitwall:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom