What's new

Ghaher 313 fighter

Status
Not open for further replies.
Iranians,

For much I like to see your country progressing by leaps and bounds I have to say that this thing is nothing more than a naughty "political tool" IMO.

Do you really think that it can scare USAF or Israel in any meaningful sense if it even can not whistle through the scrutiny of amateurish military forums of internet? Even I can see it as a flop.

Heck even Gambit can see it for god's sake(Happy Pumping, dude btw!:cheers:), this must mean sth to you, right? anything? a little? :hitwall:

There're no shortcuts, no miracles, no "sudden" giant leapfowards, in aviation industry. It's a step-by-step hardwork for decades starting from abc, with a moutain of cash and an army of engineers behind...

I seriously suspect if this F-303 stands a chance pitting against T-50.

I mean T-50 of South Korea, of course.

C'mon people, if Iran really wants to scare Israel and the USAF, you only have to show that you are trying to make a JF-17 alike prototype or a decent half-finished copy&paste work (i say it in a good way) of the old F-14 you have - nothing miraculous nothing fancy, but solid, credible and consistent progress.

The Rq-170 is controlled by a pilot, not pre-programmed.

Proof here: Dual role wing gets new commander: 432 WG/AEW change of command
Also with limited autonomy...

General Atomics MQ-9 Reaper - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
The General Atomics MQ-9 Reaper (formerly called Predator B) is an unmanned aerial vehicle (UAV), capable of remote controlled or autonomous flight operations,...

@gambit Would you mind if I ask you your opinion about the cocpit panel
It looks patched up. Amateurishly. As if whoever did it took no considerations to studying how a real aircraft cockpit would look in trying to make this as 'authentic' as possible.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for the explanation. but we don't know anything about radars of the plane's radar and frankly and only time will tell if they actually change the size of the nose, if not, then they must had brought the radars bit further back somehow?.

Then again, this plane is just a mock-up so I am sure the nose will be made bigger.
That does not mean we cannot make reasonably intelligent and accurate guesses based upon real physics.

For example, beam shape is determined by antenna shape, like this extreme example of a fan beam...

radar_fan_beams.jpg

Beam shape is 90 deg from antenna shape and orientation.

Another real physics limitation is antenna dimensions directly and inversely affect beam 'tightness', in other words, the smaller the physical array/antenna, the broader the beam, and the more coarse these vital target resolutions:

- Altitude
- Speed
- Heading
- Aspect angle

The larger the antenna, the tighter the beam, as in 'pencil beam', and the greater those vital target resolutions.

Another problem with increasingly wide beam, especially with increasing distance, is called 'resolution cell'...

Definition: radar resolution cell
The volume of space that is occupied by a radar pulse and that is determined by the pulse duration and the horizontal and vertical beamwidths of the transmitting radar. Note: The radar cannot distinguish between two separate objects that lie within the same resolution cell.

radar_resol_cell.jpg

So if you have a large round antenna to start, you will have scan with a very narrow or 'pencil beam', not a fan beam, and as distance increases from you, beam broadening over that distance will be less problematic when multiple targets are flying close to each other in trying to hide their true attack numbers.

This Ghaher 313 model seems to hint at a much smaller radar than tactically necessary. You cannot increase radome size without matching fuselage size to support it. Or you are going to have a very strange looking fighter, one with a bulbous schnoz.

What do you think of the stealthiness of this plane? do think it's shape is stealth?
Anyone can claim it is 'stealthy', but the truth can only come from isolated anechoic chamber testing, like what we do in the US...

Benefield Anechoic Facility - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Benefield Anechoic Facility (BAF) is an anechoic chamber located at the southwest side of the Edwards Air Force Base main base. It is currently the world's largest anechoic chamber.

Edwards Air Force Base - Media Search

What 'isolated electromagnetic anechoic chamber' testing does is to literally seal a body from all possible EM signals from anywhere, even from cosmic background radiation (CBR). Then the body is bombarded with precise signals at very specific areas and all tests are analyzed to come to as technically true a radar cross section (RCS) value as possible. The results of these tests WILL NOT be released to the public. Not even the retired F-117's RCS is known. Only guesstimated.

This complex issue of 'stealth' have been discussed at length here and I have presented the forum with many publicly available sources for everyone to verify for themselves.

So for important missions (for example killing an Al-Qaeda military commander), do they use the drone autonomously? Or is it piloted for these high-ranking missions?
Autonomy is for predictive flights, such as loitering to continuously monitor an area, or to fly to-from where the flight paths are not subjected to deviations. But when there are situations that are highly unpredictable, like a ground target's movement from his house to the outhouse then to the weapons shack then back to the main house, a human pilot takes over.

The top 10 technical characteristics of the F-313 fighter jet and some of the related data on its features and appearance:

1- Using Two inlets and inlet ducts make up the air induction system to deliver air to the engine. Due to an indirect angle of the engine to the air inlets, the radar reflectivity is reduced, and it makes angled design of inlet ducts to the surface to get radar energy wave, just like in F35.
Alas the inlets are not stealthy at all:

f313.1360028049.jpg

13911114101255365_photol.1360028050.jpg

They will shine on radars like Christmas Tree.

C'mon people, if Iran really wants to scare Israel and the USAF, you only have to show that you are trying to make a JF-17 alike prototype or a decent half-finished copy&paste work (i say it in a good way) of the old F-14 you have - nothing miraculous nothing fancy, but solid, credible and consistent progress.
Yep developing step by step, never arrive the highest level right now. BTW Iran F-14 is a good heavy fighter (men's fighter), although current the cockpit and subsystems outdate, American designed the aircraft body perfectly. I hope China could get some F-14 fighter body from Iran, or China and Iran could work together to redesign another new "tomcat" fighters for both of our countries. Let the modern "men's fighter" back again !

Well iran said they tested the plane 1000 hours and it was not detected by US radars so the stealth design works I heard on some sites that it flew over Israel 2 times to test the Product

Lets Analyse Iran's F-5 And Saegha Program

Saeqeh-fighter-jets-Iran-Air-Force2.jpg

Saeqeh-fighter-plane-test-Tehran6.jpg

Reference:
http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/649128-F5-Freedom-Fighter-Forums

Northrop started development in 1954 after touring NATO countries to find out what they needed. The result was a low cost, easy maintanance plane which could operate from poor runways.

Although it sold massive quatities abroad, the USAAF and USN didnt like it and only used it for a trainer at first.

In fact when pitted against the top line US fighters of its day which cost on average 4 times as much, the little baby fighter won out 85% of the time.

The US then decided to use it at the Top Gun school and Jesters/Vipers fighter in the film is an F5. All the instructers fly them at Top Gun.

Eventually Northrop were forbidden to sell the F5 abroad, it was deemed too good to sell, yet the USAAF didnt really want it either.

If you put the F5 against the same amount in $$ of the top line fighters, you would have more than 2 F5s to every 1 top line fighter. It would undoubtadbly win out in aircombat, as it wins most of the time in 1 Vs 1.

At no point has any front line fighter ever been able to clearly outfly the little F5.

Only the F15 eagle has been able to claim a tiny advantage in kill rate over the F5 at training schools, but the F15 is over twice the price.

Iran had 200 of these F-5 and Advance Segha fighters 3 squadrons

US airforce switched to F15 due to political job creation program

Now comes the Stealth Plane Qaher 313

image__1_-pic510-510x340-82019.jpg

Plus we must also remember the Wonderful Overhaul of F14

2125557.jpg

f14RK5OP.png

102722origrf4.jpg

While not forgetting Iranian Air to Air Missile Sidewinder Enhanced Fattar
Fattar_air_to_air_missile.jpg

Well iran said they tested the plane 1000 hours and it was not detected by US radars so the stealth design works
I heard on some sites that it flew over Israel 2 times to test the Product

Yeah and I also read on the Internet that the World is Flat

Well iran said they tested the plane 1000 hours and it was not detected by US radars so the stealth design works I heard on some sites that it flew over Israel 2 times to test the Product

They never said that. At least read the topic that part is already explained. And this bullshit about flying over Israel is the biggest stupidity in this topic so far, and we saw many. And it was never detected by any radars, because it didn't have the first flight yet. And try using a logic a bit, if this plane had a 1000 hours in air, it would mean that Iran is testing this plane in the air for at least a three years now, because when you are testing a prototype you need approximately 50 hours on the ground for every hour in the air. It would be impossible for Iran to hide that for three whole years or even more. Small RCS does not mean that plane is invisible, for example Serbia detected and shot down F117 in 1999, with Rusian radars from 60's, and you really think that US today cannot detect a questionably stealth plane after 1000 hours in the air. Don't be ridiculous.

Well stealth planes are undetected and heck they completed 1000 hours of flight and no one detected it we already know Iran has UAV that can fly un detected over carriers ...

The Advance Qaher 313 certainly has achieved its flight goals

Now armed with new Air to Air missiles (Drived off Sidewinder and Pheonix Missiles)

OH MY GOD look the pilot put his legs correctly in the lower compartment and is full seated now the cockpit looks fairly decent doesn't it nice and cozy

130204_Q-313clownfighter_.jpg

References

1.^ http://www.janes.com/articles/Janes-Air-Launched-Weapons/Fatter-Iran.html
2.^ http://www.janes.com/articles/Janes-Air-Launched-Weapons/Fatter-Iran.html
3.^ http://www.farsnews.net/newstext.php?nn=8709110132
4.^ http://english.farsnews.com/newstext.php?nn=8808231430
5.^ http://www.farsnews.net/newstext.php?nn=8709110132
6.^ http://www.janes.com/articles/Janes-Air-Launched-Weapons/Fatter-Iran.html
7.^ http://www.janes.com/articles/Janes-Air-Launched-Weapons/Fatter-Iran.html
8.^ http://www.janes.com/articles/Janes-Air-Launched-Weapons/Fatter- Iran.html

Can you imagine Scenario

Iran has better agile fighters Saeqah Fighter Squadrons(New and Old Variants able to take on f15)
Iran has more Long Range Lethal Missile Pheonix Missile (With Upgraded F14)
Iran has the Sealth Fighters

Iran also has ample Precise Guided Missiles

Mass Production of Air defence Missiles (Surface to Air)
10655_560.jpg

+ Anti Ship Missiles fired from Planes and Ground Platforms
640x392_89996_241618.jpg

Lethal Army Units equipped to teeth.

keo7vz91bbvhud1f2sy6.jpg

Well stealth planes are undetected and heck they completed 1000 hours of flight and no one detected it we already know Iran has UAV that can fly un detected over carriers ...

Again read the topic, Iranian members of the forum already explained misunderstanding about 1000 flight hours.

The Advance Qaher 313 certainly has achieved its flight goals

Advance in what, you dont know a sh*t about the plane, but you know that it's advanced? And what goals?

wtf-are-you-even-talking-about.jpg

Yes 2 times and it was piloted by Tom Cruise.

Mass Production of Air defence Missiles (Surface to Air)
10655_560.jpg
French Crotale was a nice system 30 years ago...

Thomson-CSF-Crotale-Hotchkiss-P4R-1S.jpg

+ Anti Ship Missiles fired from Planes and Ground Platforms
640x392_89996_241618.jpg
Kudos to China for selling C802 license.

932874_orig.jpg

What a joke. A stealth jet with off the shelf avionics. Garmin transponder, Garmin audio panel, Dynon EFIS. Stuff you see in piston single engines..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom