What's new

Ghaher 313 fighter

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why go all the way to Israel to see how much stealthy it is , just fly it over one of the USA strike group that are parked in Persian Gulf if they challenged it ,its not stealthy enough if it went unnoticed then its stealthy enough.
this way is easier , cheaper , faster and safer approach to solve the problem

my problem with the plane is , that this plane is a small plane why waste the precious little space we have with hydraulic system , why not use fly by wire that need less space and is a lot lighter , after all I'm sure our first engine will not be the must powerful in the world also this design don't look too stable , yes it provide more lift than traditional design but I guess it would easily roll over itself and need constant micromanagement throw computer to stay stable and implanting that in a Fly by wire is far easier.

gambit another question why if the radar is not in the nose and for example its somewhere in the belly ?

and about intake over the wings , well if its going to be a subsonic airplane a the wings imply will it be problem ? I guess not ?

my problem with the plane is , that this plane is a small plane why waste the precious little space we have with hydraulic system , why not use fly by wire that need less space and is a lot lighter , after all I'm sure our first engine will not be the must powerful in the world also this design don't look too stable , yes it provide more lift than traditional design but I guess it would easily roll over itself and need constant micromanagement throw computer to stay stable and implanting that in a Fly by wire is far easier.
Flight controls system progress from all mechanical, like WW I era, to mechanical-hydraulics, to computer augmented mechanical-hydraulics, to fly-by-wire-hydraulics, to the currently experimental all electric. Excluding the first and last, hydraulics is necessary to motivate the large flight control surfaces that in flight have increasing pressure upon them to the point that no human could overcome.

Back in WW II, whenever an aircraft is put into a high speed steep dive, it will require both hands on stick with all strength to pull the aircraft out of the dive.

A Jet Jockey Flies the P-51 Mustang | Flying Magazine
A Jet Jockey Flies the P-51 Mustang

By Lt. Col. Dave Thole, U.S. Air Force (Retired) / Published: Aug 31, 2010

That stick got heavy at the bottom of a loop!

Those same test pilots I mentioned earlier measured the Mustang stick force at 70 pounds for a 4G turn and about 90 for a 5G turn at maximum level-flight speed, about 240 kias for their test. Those are estimates, since their force gauge went to only 60 pounds. They concluded that "the Mustang was a two-handed airplane in which prolonged hard maneuvering was extremely tiring."
Then entered hydraulics.

It will be a few more years before we see wide scale deployment of all electric flight controls systems. Of course, there is always 'Iranian physics'. :lol:

gambit another question why if the radar is not in the nose and for example its somewhere in the belly ?
A general purpose radar beam is conical in shape.

radar_antenna_pattern_trans.jpg

Install the radar anywhere else and there would be major structural blockage which would be reduced tactical radar situational awareness. Unless we are talking about conformal radar antenna strategically placed on various areas of the aircraft from nose to tail. Basically, areas of the aircraft skin are radar antennas.

and about intake over the wings , well if its going to be a subsonic airplane a the wings imply will it be problem ? I guess not ?
Then there will be limited AoA because the wings will block air flow to the engines.

This is a good source ( in Farsi ) :

Mashregh News agency has brought 50 reasons after analyzing the plane .

Yes 2 times and it was piloted by Tom Cruise.

French Crotale was a nice system 30 years ago...

Thomson-CSF-Crotale-Hotchkiss-P4R-1S.jpg

Kudos to China for selling C802 license.

The important thing is not how they got it .. THE IMPORTANT thing is THEY HAVE it .

Again read the topic, Iranian members of the forum already explained misunderstanding about 1000 flight hours.

Advance in what, you dont know a sh*t about the plane, but you know that it's advanced? And what goals?

>Huh have you not seen the plane not a single bolt on the body of plane , PERFECT smooth body of plane
>Bubble Canoppy trait of F16 fighter Jet to view 360 view in air
>Nicely concealed inlets for air for engines
>Agile plane wing design
>Concealed engine
>Stealthy tail designs
>Advance Avionics Suit (LCD digital pannels) 3-4 LCD pannels for advance flight data display
>Special Radar absorbing paint
>Simplicity in Avionics instead of million analog gadgets

Plane is 90% size of F35 the F35 is just marginally larger in middle due to support systems for vertical take offs which extend the F35 otherwise the F35 is same size as this plane

Smooth Surface
391967_10151505248207228_1064705246_n.jpg

I suppose , I am not going to mention how people stated previously how difficult it is to build a plane with one large body part instead of million smaller components and with a perfect bubble canoppy

Credit is due , where it due , Iran masted the art of assembling a stealth fighter

The finaly product inducted into their squadrons will certainly be 100% better no doubt

If anyone can put together a plane with no visible bolt in sight please share the pictures , becasue most of the 4th generation planes have bolts and nuts all over the plane and weapons and design qualities which leave a large imprint on radars

F16-f35-f22.jpg

The Q313 , is not long as the F35 , so its just about the size of the F16

>Huh have you not seen the plane not a single bolt on the body of plane , PERFECT smooth body of plane

Are you an idiot? You can't have completely smooth body of the plane, you need to have access panels, so you could access to different parts of the plane. This one doesn't have that because it's a mock up.

36273d1313959425-sukhoi-t-50-pak-fa-maks-2011-1970107-pak-fa.jpg

Look at the PAK FA for example. How are you gonna fix anything on the plane if you cant access to different parts of it.

>Bubble Canoppy trait of F16 fighter Jet to view 360 view in air
Again, are you bloody idiot? You can't see a sh*t through that canopy
Qaher-313-AP.png

>Agile plane wing design

It has a fixed canards. What is agile about that?

>Concealed engine
Yes they concealed it pretty good nobody even saw the damn thing, and it probably won't in the near future. If thats what you tried to say, than i agree with you completely

>Stealthy tail designs

:woot:
>Advance Avionics Suit (LCD digital pannels) 3-4 LCD pannels for advance flight data display

You gotta be kidding me. This is cockpit of the Lasta 95, Serbian piston engine basic trainer:
143473_135413195_01-01-01mod%20la.jpg

I guess now that we are even more advanced than Iran?

>Special Radar absorbing paint
There are even bubbles and scratches just look at the picture:

Q-313-3.jpg

>Simplicity in Avionics instead of million analog gadgets

And who in the world today is using bunch of analog instruments. Even small civil aircrafts have digital cockpits:

Cessna 162 Skycatcher for example
sin_cat_int2_1280x1024.jpg

Plane is 90% size of F35 the F35 is just marginally larger in middle due to support systems for vertical take offs which extend the F35 otherwise the F35 is same size as this plane

And what is the actual size of this plane? I guess that you know that since you concluded that it is the 90% of the F 35 size.

Perhaps Iranians have ways to make fixes and additions to the plane and they don't need "access pannels" like in 4th generation Russian planes , its not the DOUBLE decker Sukhoi planes that need like access pannels , who knows may be they have mechanism which they have not disclosed to make adjustments , do americans share their knowlegde on F35

They will see thru fine in the bubble canoppy , plus they have the radar all planes have radar

I don't know Q313 looks like its going to be a very valuable asset specially if the foe cannot see it coming all these ships would be sitting ducks

Its not a a beauti pagent contest , for aviobics the LCDs in plane are sufficent to display flight data

COMPARE THE PEOPLE STANDING VS PLANE SIZE
AIR_F-35_Multinational_lg.jpg

Plane_IranQaher_313_020213_4.jpg

Height of F35 from ground seems just marginally higher , and in middle there is more length

If Q313 is smaller in length then F35 its very close to F16's legnth

BL2_2309%20F-35A%20AA-1%20F-16D%20412TW%20left%20front%20in%20flight%20l.jpg

Don't worry about access pannels , because Iranians may have configuration to fully open the plane to make changes they have personnel to do that there is no rush.

They may have their own procedures

I only see that read landing Tires slightly smaller then what I would have expected but that is a minor adustment

By the way avionics even Russia did not master the beautification part untill they tried it many times, probbly the Iranians will work on the beautification part once they have 100-200 Q313 Armed in their airforce

Mig23Cockpit.jpg

Who knows maybe Ahmadinedzad is actually Clark Kent (Superman), maybe he doesn't even need the plane, maybe he will just fly in the air shooting lasers from his eyes on american jets?

You are making a fool from yourself here.

So fly by wire doesn't implement the use of hydraulic? is what you think???.

bache ha kam nayarid javabe in ashghalo ro bedid beshon begid ke iran ham mesle har keshvari lazem nist ke hame chisho lo bede avalan dovoman in jangande ke ro namayi shode baraye show hast na ye jangandeye amaliyati heyf ke engilisim kheyli khob nist vaela dahaneshono mibastam kheyli poroan az hame bad tar va hasod tar rosan + israilia

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom