What's new

Ghaher 313 fighter

Status
Not open for further replies.
f313.17.preview.jpg

The avionics of the plane also seem well thought out of , 3 Digital display modules , certainly will give the Iranain Airforce pilots a very capable view of the air battle field , of course we wll know that Iran has launched its own Settelites to provide vital military and civilian usagae purpose.

The pilots pit looks very elegent and modern , no clutter very nice simple design but has usage of technology ...

If they can add some high end helmet and night vision sensors to this plane this will be a game changer no doubt

Dude, water car engineer isn't the biggest troll out there now. The way things are going, you can change your handle to "Iranian Stealth" :D

Are they telling the people that this is a flyable plane? Or a mock up? And that RC they're saying is the plane flying? I'm confused.

The paint on the plane is regular wall paint

:cheesy: WTF!?

I, must add for the knowledge of my OVER excited friends here that this plane right there at THIS moment is HARDLY anything more than a wooden mockup and the plane flying in the video is an RC toy, perhaps being tested for basic performance parameters. I, however do wish Iranian scientists good luck, and would like to see how this plane actually flies and becomes combat ready.

The jealously is immense in this thread, and actually it’s mainly the fellow Muslim brothers who are the ones struck by the green eye monster. This is a great achievement by Iran and its military complex. This plane will fly and be added to Iran’s aircraft inventory in the next couple of years. It’s funny to read posters on a forum finding faults/problems about aircraft created by Iran’s best minds, I think the creators of the plane who get paid millions know what they doing.

Yara, you don't test "basic" design parameters of fighter design on an RC plane. They use very-very-very-accurate-to-the-nanometer-scaled-models and wind-tunnels + specialized cameras and supercomputers to process all of that data.

I think Iran is about to launch a space shuttle soon! :P

What's next? Ghafoor the mars rover? :D

I, must add for the knowledge of my OVER excited friends here that this plane right there at THIS moment is HARDLY anything more than a wooden mockup and the plane flying in the video is an RC toy, perhaps being tested for basic performance parameters. I, however do wish Iranian scientists good luck, and would like to see how this plane actually flies and becomes combat ready.

Take a pick from several quotes:

“You are not entitled to your opinion. You are entitled to your informed opinion. No one is entitled to be ignorant.”

“Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups.”

And one of my favorites:

“Irony is wasted on the stupid”

The jealously is immense in this thread, and actually it’s mainly the fellow Muslim brothers who are the ones struck by the green eye monster. This is a great achievement by Iran and its military complex. This plane will fly and be added to Iran’s aircraft inventory in the next couple of years. It’s funny to read posters on a forum finding faults/problems about aircraft created by Iran’s best minds, I think the creators of the plane who get paid millions know what they doing.

Looks too good to be true, if it is.. Wellll Doneee!!!!:)

Not surprised many of the negativity is coming from Pakistanis. I would be bitter if I was Pakistani, due to deteriorating security situation, relentless harsh poverty, economic stagnation, sectarian violence and a sense of hopelessness of the general population. Attacking and ridiculing a more successful nation isn't going to solve the unsolvable problem at home.

Harsh words but its reality

Well I think Iran has shown and displayed a very legitimate fighter jet , which has been tested by its scientist

a) Argument of its Size , that its a mock up
Proven fale , look at the comparison of plane length vs people standing in pictures above
(few posts above) Clearly the plane`s size is OPERATIONAL size of fighter jet

13911114101257177_PhotoL.jpg

b) Argument #2 the plane looks small , well its due to the protuding rounded Conoppy design
The plane itself is very narry and slim , the cannoppy (again even F35 has no cannopy like this) The cannopy gives the impression of size mismatch )Optical Illusion

Same comparitive size , only F35 slighter longer due to vertical take off equipment in middle of plane and its cannopy is "flat"

AIR_F-35_Multinational_lg.jpg

c) The fighter jet is not going to fly , well they submitted a video of its flight
and furthermore, IRAN had a press release where the President attended
so its certainly tested and is in production stages.

d) Well the design looks futuristic , iran could not have done it , I think its more or less jealosy and perhaps
suprise that Iran could have done it ... but poeple should accpt that they have done it

Why

Higher standard of education , math - science - physics - chemistry - engineering

World Education institue claim that Iran has the 3rd or 4th most active Since and Research program in world
its universities turn out more PHD (Acclaimed not the ones like in Pakistan , scientist who are known for their knowledge)
Infact Iran has won many PATENTS on nano technology in recent times

e) Well so why does the pilot's legs are bent ? Well because if you look closely in the plane there is a compartment where
you have to sqeeze in your legs in underground its hidden and while in normal position the pilot has not put his legs into the
hidden chamber which is why his legs appear to be over.

f) Well the Avionics not fancy, well they are comparable to most 4th or 5th generation fighters out there who have LCD based display pannels for Data

The LCD display is comparable to Refale , JF17 or even Migs or Mirage

g) The design would never fly
hahahaha , come on guys ... its a NATIONAL press release of nation President and General / Airforce head is releasing a god damn stealth plane

Time to accept... .and understand Iran is displaying this wonderful plane becasue its people have studied hard in school and worked hard to make a plane of high quality and stealth fighter ..

Advantage this Jet has vs 4th or 5th Generation fighters ?

It is not visible to US radars

The one area the plan lacks is HUD display but I am assuming Iran will have "classified" helmets with built in HUDs display or targeting feature no doubt

And with all of Egypt in utter chaos. Is everyone well back home? :police:

Not surprised many of the negativity is coming from Pakistanis. I would be bitter if I was Pakistani, due to deteriorating security situation, relentless harsh poverty, economic stagnation, sectarian violence and a sense of hopelessness of the general population. Attacking and ridiculing a more successful nation isn't going to solve the unsolvable problem at home.

No one has been making, comparisons between Iran and Pakistan except yourself. Since you have started, let me assure you that Pakistan builds REAL technology not plywood mockups or F5 Rip offs. We are a Nation sitting on, 150 or so Nuclear weapons, which we built in 1987 and had the BALLS to test 6 of them, something Iran cant build and do in 2013. Your own air force flies a Pakistani product, the K-8 and MFI Super Mashaak and now is willing to buy another Pakistani product called the JF-17.

We had a space program in 60's, we have the LARGEST pool of engineers in the Muslim world, we have proven capability to develop and field advance equipment from UAVs to Cruise missiles, from Ballistic missiles to main battle tanks. We had the very first noble prize in science , the first to win the Einstein award for advance maths, the first to win an Oscar, the first to map human genome, produced the youngest IT professional in the world, had more scientists in the CERN particle accelerator project than the whole Muslim world. Pakistan is the first Muslim nation to have its own BVRAAM, has its own tactical data link.

Pakistan was the first,Muslim country to have a locally made air launched cruise missile capable of annihilating any target without being seen.We were the first Muslim nation, to develop a short range strategic ballistic missile, able to deliver "Sub kiloton tactical nuclear warhead" with pin point accuracy able to turn an entire armored division into a pile of scrap metal.First to develop a basic trainer,advance jet trainer and a 4th generation air craft.

The first to develop and export MANPADs/ATGMs.We have the largest infrastructure of military industry in the Muslim world, we were the first Muslim country to develop and manufacture precision guided munitions . We have the most experienced,combat ready military in the whole Muslim world, we wrecked a superpower, stood up and fought a 7times larger air force and showed it where it really belonged.We shot down planes from 4 Nations in A2A combat, scored Muslim world's first submarine kill, fought and won the largest tank battle the Muslim world has ever seen.The first nuclear submarine and the first naval cruise missile of the Muslim world will come from this 'poor war wrecked country' not the mighty Iran.

From,Jordan,to Egypt, Syria to Iraq,Saudi Arabia to Bosnia to Kosovo, From Afghanistan to Daghistan,Somalia to Cyprus it was Pakistan that helped or fought and gave blood for 'Muslim brothers' not Iran. Considering our tiny 67 year old history Iran isn't even half of what we have 'achieved'.
We are poor, sure thanks for telling us but also what you should and must understand is that we are,tough,determined,stubborn,uncompromising,idealistic badasses, who have been in a state of war for last 35 years. We will write history, and will rise as a great nation and you will see it in your lifetime.

Regards.
@Hyperion @Luftwaffe @Xeric @ANTIBODY @Mosamania @cabatli_53 @Last Hope

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom