What's new

Ghaher 313 fighter

Status
Not open for further replies.
It does not make any sense to you
It does not make any sense to everyone who knows a but about planes. All forums around the world laugh at it. I can repeat shortly problems:

- top intakes
- too small intakes
- lack of diverters
- bizarre Klingon wings
- to small cockpit
- too small nose
- front canards are no fully movable

I am not going in technical details like wheels and fiberglass cockpit

I think you are just too jealous to want to admit.
Of course, everyone who does not buy mullah lame propaganda is jealous.

I think Iranian drones were also called "jokes" and yet they got into Israel and stayed there for long enough. In the end you could not detect them using radar so you you got lucky and it was detected by optical system. God knows how many others were not detected.
Can u show any single pic made by these "drones"? Hezbollah sent several Iranian toys and all were shot down.

I am not going to carry on wasting time with someone like you, If you want to challenge the authenticity of this project at least talk with some proficiency rather than " It's joke", "It makes no sense".
Everyone seems to be agreeing this is a mock-up and real thing will have changed, but to go as far as call it a joke shows your a joke really.
OK keep waiting for a miracle. :)

44 pages and no one has fixed the title yet :) ?

I don't know who has designed it, but this modified CGI also looks very good.
09366807294552719071.jpg

09366807294552719071.jpg

Better indeed! still wing area is too small. Canards are fixed, yet. Engine could not be that small in diameter. :enjoy:

No pun intended so iranian members calm down critics are necassary you can reply with logical answers in the "physics world".

So the 10-12kN engine being worked upon is for this F-313? Iran showed the mock-up model that too is badly designed with canopy is made of plastic used in children toy binoculars.

Lets be logical:

- Size: Equal or slightly smaller then F-5
- The Air intakes are badly positioned, no diverters.
- Wings are small then X-31 test bed, so I we can imagine how much payload would it take.
- The Aircraft is so small it is on short on legs around or even less then F-7s CAP time, so it definitely is not a long range air superiority aircraft.
- Not satisfied with internal weapons bay, Oscar explained it in better way.
- What sort of Radar would it accommodate provided there is very little space, No IRST, an IRST [similar to Rafale's] would have elevated hopes for an initial detection but engineers blundered, I for one cannot believe this thing is in the league of F-22/F-35/J-20/T-50 not even in the league of 4.5Gen.

We can go on and list the factual engineering faults if anyone else can counter with logical answer that no these are not fault please welcome but there is no point in being angry even LCA-JF-17 has been target of critics.

09366807294552719071.jpg
Better, but still need some fixes:

1) Flat (not curved like WW2 plane) bigger and normal shaped wing.
2) All movable smaller canards.
3) Bigger inlets with divertors.

09366807294552719071.1359936031.jpg

@Myth_buster_1 It looks like a really badly done copy of the Boeing 'bird of prey'.
The looks may be okay but just lift off that plastic lid and see whats inside of it. looks like suzuki alto interior was somehow downsized to be fit in their. and worst of all, it is labeled as "one of the most advanced stealth plane of the world". :cry:
Iran would be better off training monkeys instead of risking human lives inthat thing... This thing is a JOKE! Looks like the job of some uni students.
sorry no offense to Iranians. but your government comes up with BuL$$t!

Last edited by a moderator:
It does not make any sense to everyone who knows a but about planes. All forums around the world laugh at it. I can repeat shortly problems:

- top intakes
- too small intakes
- lack of diverters
- bizarre Klingon wings
- to small cockpit
- too small nose

I can't believe there are some people who really believe this plane is real. The more surprising part must be the fact that these people actually live on this particular planet called Earth.

F-313 wont use that "junk" engine as far as the engine make much smoke and cant be used for a 5th gen fighter.
it will use Iranian made engine.

The only junk here is that plastic peace of crap that has made your country into the laughing stock of the world.

"Iraninan engine"

China which has an economy that is 11 time's bigger than yours, and a R&D budget that's bigger than your entire Military budget, vastly more engineers than you could ever imagine is having trouble building a reliable 4th generation Military engine, and lets not speak of let 5th gen, and that's why too this day they are still buying our engines, despite what some Chinese cheerleaders may say. LOL "Iranian engine" thanks for the laugh.

- top intakes
- too small intakes
- lack of diverters
- bizarre Klingon wings
- to small cockpit
- too small nose

The whole design means having something new, NOVELTY. Of course, it is a bold design. AMBITIOUS.
If they add your modifications, it would be F22 or some other American made fighter.
Do you think those who designed the plane did not know the wings are too small, or the intake issue? They were not specialized in avionics (like tens of PhD holders in aerospace)? They knew less than you?

The only junk here is that plastic peace of crap that has made your country into the laughing stock of the world.

"Iraninan engine"

China which has an economy that is 11 time's bigger than yours, and a R&D budget that's bigger than your entire Military budget, vastly more engineers than you could ever imagine is having trouble building a reliable 4th generation Military engine, and lets not speak of let 5th gen, and that's why too this day they are still buying our engines, despite what some Chinese cheerleaders may say. LOL "Iranian engine" thanks for the laugh.

Yepp!
US and Russia make engines. China may or may not have joined them (J11,...). It is not clear.
Italy, South Korea, Israel, Sweden, ... don't make engines except under license.
but is it possible that Iran has made a deal with China or Russia to get engine tech in exchange for RQ 170?

"Iraninan engine"

China's GDP is 17 times of that of Iran, so what?

We are equipping our own jet engine for J-11B, while using the AL-31F for the older aircrafts like J-11A and Su-30MKK.

Iran may have the project for their own jet engine.

Yep, Russia's military technology is quite good, but keep in mind your technology is not the alien technology, it is not impossible for other humans on this planet to catch up.

So sometimes don't overestimate your own capability, or you may get surprised. :coffee:

Here's expert analysis of this bad joke

On Feb. 1, 2013, Iran unveiled its indigenous fighter jet named “Qaher 313″.

Q-313-2.jpg

Q-313 2

The prototype of the Q-313 (or F-313 according to the stencils applied to the aircraft), was presented to President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad and publicly displayed as part of the Ten-Day Dawn ceremonies held in Iran to celebrate the 1979′s victory of the Islamic Revolution.

In the previous days, the Iranian Defense Minister Brigadier General Ahmad Vahidi had said, “The aircraft will be different from the other fighter jets Iran has already made.”

Q-313-1.jpg

Q-313 1

Indeed, based on the first photographs released by the FARS News Agency, the new stealthy jet has a really peculiar design. It features hard edges and those distinctive edges and angle of the U.S. F-22 and the twin tail shape much similar to that of the F-35 Lightning II.

Q-313-3.jpg

Q-313 3

The Q-313 has large, seemingly fixed canards, and little wings whose external section is canted downward.

The canopy material is at least odd (based on its transparency, it looks like plexiglass or something like that).

The cockpit seems to be basic (a bit too much for a modern plane – note the lack of wirings behind the front panel and the presence of few instruments, some of those similar to those equipping small private planes…).

Q-313-cockpit.jpg

Q-313 cockpit

The nose section is so small almost no radar could fit in it.

The air intakes are extremely small (they remind those of current drones/unmanned combat aerial vehicles) whereas the engine section lacks any kind of nozzle: engine afterburners could melt the entire jet.

Q-313-6.jpg

Q-313 6

Q-313-7.jpg

Q-313 7

And, above all, the aircraft is way to small.

Look at the following image showing an Iranian officer sitting on the ejection seat in the cockpit.

Q-313-4.jpg

Q-313 4

It looks like this pilot is in a miniature plane.

Q-313-5.jpg

Q-313 5

Summing up: the shape is interesting with some innovative features but the Q-313 displayed on Feb. 1, 2013, seems to be nothing more than a large mock up model (not properly sized to accomodate a real pilot….).

There is a video allegedly showing the Q-313 in the air. Here it is.

Even if it is not the first flight of the aircraft as some of The Aviationist readers say, the way the depicted plane flies is suspect. It seems a radio-controlled scale model more than a modern fighter jet.

Furthermore, as someone pointed out: if the Qaher 313 actually flew, most probably Tehran would release footage of its takeoff and landing.

The Aviationist » Iran unveils new indigenous stealth fighter “Qaher 313″. And here’s a detailed analysis.

Last edited by a moderator:
China's GDP is 17 times of that of Iran, so what?

We are equipping our own jet engine for J-11B, while using the AL-31F for the older aircrafts like J-11A and Su-30MKK.

Iran may have the project for their own jet engine.

I just have one question for you, do you actually this plastic mock up as a serious attempt at 5th generation aircraft ?

Yep, Russia's military technology is quite good, but keep in mind your technology is not the alien technology, it is not impossible for other humans in this planet to catch up.

So sometimes don't overestimate your own capability, or you may get surprised. :coffee:

When say to the world that your unveiling a super advanced fighter, and what we get is a crappy plastic model with car cassette player stick into the instrument panel how do you expect as to take this thing seriously? , as 500 said every forum that I visited is laughing at this bad joke.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom