What's new

Get Ready, Pakistan: India Is Developing Its Own Missile-Defense Shield

All ABM.investment is already obsolete after ababeel... waiting for ababeel 1 now
How so? At the end of the day, Ababeel is also a BM only, and Indian ABM is already capable of exo-atmospheric kill, for mid-course interception. Though may not have a 100% kill probability, but still can dent Pakistan's MAD capability. Be sure half of your warheads will be wasted.

Does it require a rocket scientist to fathom this?????? Even President Reagan with the advent of Alzheimer's disease understood it with the "star wars"......

Not that even the imported guys are 100% fool proof at the Indian hands!!! Watched a 65 era video clip where the PAF pilots, in oxon accent, were taunting BBC reporters for having a damn bad ad of their fighters!!!
Eh, still living in '65? The only saving grace, and too only for PAF.

How so? At the end of the day, Ababeel is also a BM only, and Indian ABM is already capable of exo-atmospheric kill, for mid-course interception. Though may not have a 100% kill probability, but still can dent Pakistan's MAD capability. Be sure half of your warheads will be wasted.

Yeah sure... shud i laugh or cry??? I don't know

Yeah sure... shud i laugh or cry??? I don't know
Do whatever you want, instead of running away from an answer. What will you do in case of a mid course intercept?

Do whatever you want, instead of running away from an answer. What will you do in case of a mid course intercept?

First learn what a mid course intercept is ....

[emoji4] [emoji4] .... Of course sir, I am talking without knowledge....

First build a tank or a rifle for change..

That s where US stands

On 30 April 2014, the Government Accountability Office issued a report stating that the system may not be operational any time soon because "its development was flawed". It said the GBI missile was at that point "capable of intercepting a simple threat in a limited way".[1

my friend every single system can fail under stress and time, a saturatio
First build a tank or a rifle for change..

That s where US stands

On 30 April 2014, the Government Accountability Office issued a report stating that the system may not be operational any time soon because "its development was flawed". It said the GBI missile was at that point "capable of intercepting a simple threat in a limited way".[1

Well, same argument can be said bout you too... first build even a scooter engine, let aside something as complex as a MIRV. Don't want to get into pissing contest. Lets stay on the topic of discussion.

Since you are quoting a US Govt. document, while we are talking about an Indo-Pak scenario, so you are assuming as well, that your capabilities are equivalent to the threats faced by US (i.e. The Russians, The Chinese, maybe NK). I hope you are serious there, because I can merely laugh at your assumption.

Indian BMD program, even if flawed, will provide certain capability(maybe 30% - 50% intercept probability), will dent your capability for a MAD. I.e. to say that you will need more warheads and delivery systems to assure MAD or you can improve upon technology both in terms of warheads and delivery platforms to evade Indian BMD, and both will cost you additionally.

Now, its the cost, thats the real weapon that India is using against Pakistan, we have forced you to increase expenditure on your Nuclear capabilities. We have forced you to have submarine based Nukes, as the efficacy of land based systems have become questionable due the lack of strategic depth. meanwhile you keep on cutting budgets for other conventional acquisitions like twin engined fighters, advanced subs, destroyers, ASW platforms.

And all that expenditure, on something, that you will you use only when you have no other option than a suicide. Because once the nuclear exchange begins, there is no saving for Pakistan due to smaller size.

Well, same argument can be said bout you too... first build even a scooter engine, let aside something as complex as a MIRV. Don't want to get into pissing contest. Lets stay on the topic of discussion.

Since you are quoting a US Govt. document, while we are talking about an Indo-Pak scenario, so you are assuming as well, that your capabilities are equivalent to the threats faced by US (i.e. The Russians, The Chinese, maybe NK). I hope you are serious there, because I can merely laugh at your assumption.

Indian BMD program, even if flawed, will provide certain capability(maybe 30% - 50% intercept probability), will dent your capability for a MAD. I.e. to say that you will need more warheads and delivery systems to assure MAD or you can improve upon technology both in terms of warheads and delivery platforms to evade Indian BMD, and both will cost you additionally.

Now, its the cost, thats the real weapon that India is using against Pakistan, we have forced you to increase expenditure on your Nuclear capabilities. We have forced you to have submarine based Nukes, as the efficacy of land based systems have become questionable due the lack of strategic depth. meanwhile you keep on cutting budgets for other conventional acquisitions like twin engined fighters, advanced subs, destroyers, ASW platforms.

And all that expenditure, on something, that you will you use only when you have no other option than a suicide. Because once the nuclear exchange begins, there is no saving for Pakistan due to smaller size.

There is no cure for stupid ... Pakistan is not Russia... and terror Marta is no shupa pawa either

There is no cure for stupid ... Pakistan is not Russia... and terror Marta is no shupa pawa either

Thats all you can come up with? :lol::lol::lol:

I could sense a lot of frustration there man... Peace... Have fun...

Thats all you can come up with? :lol::lol::lol:

I could sense a lot of frustration there man... Peace... Have fun...

U know what x band radar Is?? U have one ?? Why it's needed for mid course intercept?? Can it be used alone?? What's a multi kill vehicle?? Do u have one ??
Why its needed in mid course intercept
Ok let's take it from begiming

Whats a toilet?? Ever seen one??

Go to Bharat rakhak boss... best and stinkiest place in world
For farting

T.c n bye

At least Chinese good are more reliable than Indian ones. :lol: LOL
Ohh so how many tejas crashed?

Maybe that's why the picture depicts the condition of your country, do something for the world instead of just speaking BS....perhaps it would help and BTW you started trolling....
On topic: ABM's will still have a 50% chances of against everything that you throw at us, and do not expect a single layer, we have multiple radars with enough targeting systems that if need arises we can survive the NW, but pakistan may not....Its MAD right?

Our foreign reserves dont agree with you, that's about 28.74 times the pakistani foreign reserve and 1.31 times your economy as of september 2017....

Is it an offensive shield or defensive shield ??
It's a defensive shield that would dent your offensive capability and in turn provide India with some 10% to 20% chance of surviving and then we will write the history, I think its an offensive weapon!!!!!:woot:

Pakistan stoped being a threat to India in the 60s , this is for China . We don't need bhrmos or Rafael to deal with j17 mosquitos

It's a defensive shield that would dent your offensive capability and in turn provide India with some 10% to 20% chance of surviving and then we will write the history, I think its an offensive weapon!!!!!:woot:
Come on...make up your mind. Defensive shield and an offensive weapon against an isolated nation, which one is it...or is it 2-in-1 combo. Where does this manufactured hate come from. Oh and I have no offensive capability so I don't know who you're referring to.

We dont think instead we first implement it then talk about it. You think Pakistan will sit back and see missiles on sky coming their ways? Bravo to your thinking after fighting on different occasions for 60+ years.
The best thing India can do is march the strike formations into Pak. PA will automatically blast their own country to smithereens. Tactical nuclear weapons anyone.

Scenario: Imagine (hypothetical) a battle scenario where IA Strike corp reaches Lahore. What will PA do? Launch Nasr from Mall road?

Back
Top Bottom