What's new

Get Ready, Pakistan: India Is Developing Its Own Missile-Defense Shield

Pakistan stoped being a threat to India in the 60s , this is for China . We don't need bhrmos or Rafael to deal with j17 mosquitos
Google a word .
"megalomania"
Thats the right word for Indians like you.

Pakistan stoped being a threat to India in the 60s , this is for China . We don't need bhrmos or Rafael to deal with j17 mosquitos
First make your Crap, cow piss,vedic, out of this universe 1000000000000000 gen Tej@ss your indigenous product than concern our JF-17 want a prove
Its a scale down version of JAS-37 without CANARD:p::enjoy:
1- Engine= USA:enjoy:
2- Fly by wire systems= also develop and tested by USA:enjoy:
3- Radar= Israeli:enjoy:
4- Avionics= Israeli, French, Russian:enjoy:
composite material comes various sources from EU:enjoy:
so what is yours in your Crap, cow piss,vedic, out of this universe 1000000000000000 indigenous crap called Tej@ss , may be paint is Indian, oh! no i forget paint also comes from Russia:lol::rofl::suicide::suicide2:

And what about terrain hugging Missiles, How much effective will be your BMD against these missiles??

And what about terrain hugging Missiles, How much effective will be your BMD against these missiles??
What is you talking about ABM use against BM not for CM, for CM long range SAMS will be more effective against CM like S-300,400, PAC-1-2, HQ-9, SM-2 and Aster-30 :enjoy:

Don't worry sub Sonic cruise missiles can be taken care off using Barak 8 and S400.....and we have satellites too, we will track your missile regiments and hunt them down...

Come on...make up your mind. Defensive shield and an offensive weapon against an isolated nation, which one is it...or is it 2-in-1 combo. Where does this manufactured hate come from. Oh and I have no offensive capability so I don't know who you're referring to.
What do you think about it? For us it's defensive and for you it's offensive, it's just a perception....

Terrain hugging Missiles are known as cruise missiles, and BMD is Ballistic missile defense. It is as good as you use a paracetamol for a throat infection.
For cruise missiles, Air defense systems like S400, Barak 8, Akash etc will be used with multilayer radar tracking. The main challenge for CM defense is detection and tracking of the cruise missile rather than shooting it down which is far easier compared to BM.

Last edited:
ABM capability is formidable but it is false to assume that it's a grantee of safety against ballistic and cruise missiles. Specially on short distances things become more complicated. Salvo fired on a single target can nullify or exhaust ABM deterrence in no time. Their only real utility is against ICBM. because they can't be launched in huge numbers.

that title scared the shit out of me! get ready Pakistan the invisible hand of Hanuman will catch your missile mid flight eat them and fart oxygen making dehli air clean!!! Scaryy!!!!

Patriot's have been proving their worth in KSA against Houthis, so I wouldn't write of ABM capabilities completely.
Since when houthis is comparable capabilities that of pakistan?

Back
Top Bottom