What's new

Germany Warns U.S. Against Ceding Lead Role to China, Russia

Says someone living in the UK. Live in the West and want them dead. Sad

I assure you the logic of my argument is not affected by my postcode. If you have any rational argument I would be happy to hear it.

The vast majority of people who live in this part of the world are honest, decent folk. Where did I say I want them dead?

I am against the policy of their governments, as many of them are.

This former congresswoman explains the infight within the US and transatlantic cabal very well:

I assure you the logic of my argument is not affected by my postcode. If you have any rational argument I would be happy to hear it.

The vast majority of people who live in this part of the world are honest, decent folk. Where did I say I want them dead?

I am against the policy of their governments, as many of them are.
Some people cannot understand the difference between common Westerns and their insincere overlords. Some people cannot understand that common Western man many a times decries the policies of their respective (Deep) States.

This former congresswoman explains the infight within the US and transatlantic cabal very well:

This is hate speech and you are an extremist(!).

Germans were fine to suck american dick until USA created an international trade for them through their global policy. Now USA turns to isolationism to lick its wounds and german gay asses are left to brute chinese capitalism.

Future will be bleak for germans. Even Turkey their former colony is starting to compete with them in every field.

Back
Top Bottom