What's new

Germany to provide $50m to Pakistan for health, education

Germany is Paying this for the Right cause i-e health and Education, Education is the main Weapon against war on terror, I hope Americans will realize this soon and by Giving Medical services you can win hearts of the people.

50 Million is a small amount but we thank Germany for helping us Even in critical Times when Recession is at its Peak in Whole Europe and the main Part is they are not asking to "DO MORE" the American way, which is rude and Unjustified.

^^ only JF-17 is to be blamed for being such a pain in the a$$.

lockheed F-16, nicht immer! uber besser dan gestern zeit.
bitte nicht laufen. Kans du helfen mich mit deutsch lernen.
Hope deustchland. :tup:

Natürlich helfe ich mit deutsch^^

Yes, no country is reliable for every situation except China ;)

Thank you Germany for there humanitarian and friendly effort to support and help Pakistani people, we should not forget all the support they are giving us. They are proving funds for upgrading schools in Pakistan, health centers/hospitals, and providing engineering help...

We ought to value this friendship.

How long will you depend on contributions.....

All the money you have is spent buying arms and ammunition and funding terrorists across the globe.So will have to depend on the so called Kafirs from Germany for food and medicine. May be they are not Kafirs as long as they keep on giving the loose change.

PAKISTAN IS A COUNTRY OF THE GENERALS BY THE GENERALS FOR THE GENERALS.

All the money you have is spent buying arms and ammunition and funding terrorists across the globe.So will have to depend on the so called Kafirs from Germany for food and medicine. May be they are not Kafirs as long as they keep on giving the loose change.

OMG, 6 posts and flaming, you really need to get a life :sniper:

Please look at your budget, AIDS ratio, Poverty percentage....:rolleyes:

OMG, 6 posts and flaming, you really need to get a life :sniper:

Please look at your budget, AIDS ratio, Poverty percentage....:rolleyes:

I knew this was coming...

Yeah we got to do more...thanks for reminding.

But how does that reduce your problem.

By the way I never knew Pakistanis are immune to AIDS......I see a big revenue stream here.

living in Zurich and blaming Pakistan wouldn't help childish behavior troll n Ban peace.

Back
Top Bottom