What's new

Germany: the country of promised land

Viet

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Viet Nam
https://m.volksstimme.de/lokal/osterburg/fachkraefte-gutshaus-stellt-sich-international-auf

Two Viet girls attend a professional training to “Restaurantfachfrau” in Büttnershof, Germany.
Germany’s government is about to open the border for ambitious people from Far East and elsewhere.

EP-190539811.jpg&MaxW=400&ImageVersion=default&NCS_modified=20190602092826

Idyllisch nahe der Elbe und direkt am beliebten Elberadweg gelegen: Das Gutshaus Büttnershof, das Bernd Prüfert Ende der 90er Jahren neues Leben einhauchte. Foto: Ingo Gutsche

AR-190539811.jpg&MaxW=400&ImageVersion=default&NCS_modified=20190602092826

Bernd und Elke Prüfert sowie Karola Marschall begrüßten kürzlich mit Nadun, Thuy und Phoung drei neue Auszubildende aus Sri Lanka und Vietnam in Büttnershof. Foto: Ingo Gutsche -

The guy comes from Sri Lanka.
So whatever the race, all young, educated, ambitious are welcome, ok except fanatics and nuts.

Never knew Germany offered professional hookers training for Vietnamese girls. Food start for both Germany and Vietnam relationship

They receive a professional training to „Restaurantfachfrau“, you idiot! With monthly payment of up to $1,000. That is more than most of jobs in China.

https://www.ausbildung.de/berufe/restaurantfachfrau/

Except 1000 a month in Germany equals to 800-900 a month, and is equivalent to the average intern‘s salary. I even got higher netto salary working as a Praktikant and Werkstudent back in 2016 :lol:

C‘mon, except for marrying rich German guys or work as Fachkräfte, moving to Germany for such jobs is not really worth it.

Except 1000 a month in Germany equals to 800-900 a month, and is equivalent to the average intern‘s salary. I even got higher netto salary working as a Praktikant and Werkstudent back in 2016 :lol:

C‘mon, except for marrying rich German guys or work as Fachkräfte, moving to Germany for such jobs is not really worth it.

Thats what Viet well known for

HANOI
Principles of fairness for the placement of nurses to Germany

Abschlussfeier_Pflegekrfte1-formatkey-jpg-w491.jpg

In 2013 a batch of 100 young Vietnamese had been trained for the first time for a vocational training in Germany – this project had been initialized and financially supported by the German Federal Ministry of Economics .

The first batch of students have completed their vocational training in the field of elderly care - officially approved and certified - in the month of October 2015. 2014-2016 the second batch has been prepared at time being they are undergoing a three years training.
One more batch of students is being prepared at time being for a vocational training at an institution for elderly care run by the Berlin based Vivantes Company.

Facing the problem of lacking work force due to the demographic changes the German Federal Ministry of Economics has recently launched one more program focused on the training of nurses who shall be qualified to work in hospitals and as well in homes for elderly care run by top standard institutions in Germany.

To work efficiently and successfully in Germany an excellent training is an essential, to pass the respective exams successfully an excellent proficiency in German is an essential as well. In a 13 month sequence of super intensive German language classes the Goethe-Institut Hanoi prepares the participants to successfully pass the Start Deutsch 2 , the B1 level and the B2 exams.

The participants live in a boarding house in Hanoi and Ho Chi Minh City–in the mornings and afternoon sessions they follow very intensively the German classes. Beginning at the very first lesson German is used, high qualified faculty members teach supported by teaching material dedicated to develop communication skills, IQ boards , WiFi and iPads are an essential part of the learning environment.

The participants are getting prepared to live and work in Germany, intercultural training and job related vocabulary and skills are part of the program. Additionally sports, movies, interactive come-togethers, gaming and music are part of the program. But only those participants are successful who are dedicated to their studies with their full and entire energy.

If you are willing to face these challenges and you match the conditions mentioned you should instantly apply. The deadline to submit your application is June 15, 2018. More details you can find here:

COLAB

How do I pass the B2 exam?

A necessary condition for any training in the field of nursing is excellent knowledge of German. The B2 level certifies that you are very good in German. You will not gain this knowledge by taking a special exam course which makes you memorize texts and answers. For your job in Germany and for the vocational school in Germany you should be able to hear speak write read German. This is simply because you will work together with other German speaker in Germany. Your will sit with them in one classroom at the vocational school. Our teachers at the Goethe-Institut will prepare you thoroughly for life, work and learning in Germany. Language teaching at the Goethe-Institut is communicative and action-oriented. You will learn how to master different situations at work school and life. Our lessons are built around such situations. Our courses will make you feel comfortable acting in German. We want you to feel secure in speaking and acting in German with Germans in Germany.

In Vietnam, besides the Goethe-Institut, there are other language schools which prepare young adults for their stay in Germany. Please make sure that you do not only prepare yourself mechanically by memorizing exam questions and answers. Your school should train you to acquire real language and cultural skills which enable you to live and work happily in Germany.

Information about visa to Germany

Various German care homes are looking for Vietnamese carers. Here are a few hints on fair and good conditions for your training and employment in Germany.

https://www.goethe.de/ins/vn/en/sta/han/kur/spe/glk.html

Nonsense. Attending a professional education is a big thing. The girls receive a free education, free housing and great salary. Usually people have to pay to receive education. Here the girls get all for free and receive money. Sorry, but I think that’s great. People like you that went thru as Werkstudent and Praktikant are basically cheap labor. You are sent to do everything other tell you: copying documents, cooking coffee, cleaning toilets.

:cool:

Nonsense. Attending a professional education is a big thing. The girls receive a free education, free housing and great salary. Usually people have to pay to receive education. Here the girls get all for free and receive money. Sorry, but I think that’s great. People like you that went thru as Werkstudent and Praktikant are basically cheap labor. You are sent to do everything other tell you: copying documents, cooking coffee, cleaning toilets.

:cool:

Lol, dont try to twist the math here. So you are a cheap labor it seems? That why so butthurt? What are you, working at a Viet Imbiss? C‘mon, serve me a Gebrattene Reis mit Hühnerfleisch. :lol:

Last edited:
Lol, dont try to twist the math here. So you are a cheap labor it seems? That why so butthurt? What are you, working at a Viet Imbiss? C‘mon, serve me a Gebrattene Reis mit Hühnerfleisch. :lol:
Wrong. I graduated while ago, not sure about you whether you are graduated or still working as Praktikant :D

You should feel grateful for many Viet businesses in Germany that offer jobs and incomes. Weird: I haven’t seen much of one trillion economy. Why? @Marine Rouge

Wrong. I graduated while ago, not sure about you whether you are graduated or still working as Praktikant :D

You should feel grateful for many Viet businesses in Germany that offer jobs and incomes. Weird: I haven’t seen much of one trillion economy. Why? @Marine Rouge

Nah I dont think so, you are either a cook or a waitress at a Viet imbiss. Cmon, fetch me a bowl of Gebratene Reis mit Hühnerfleisch, if you are nice, I could add 2 euro Trinkgeld on top of the 5.50 I am gonna pay for the food. Chop chop!

The guy comes from Sri Lanka.
So whatever the race, all young, educated, ambitious are welcome, ok except fanatics and nuts.
And married, and the guys who want to marry, having children are allowed, but socially will be made almost impossible.

A single Indonesian company order much from AIRBUS sas, in which gave a lot of jobs for German supplier

https://www.aerospacemanufacturinganddesign.com/article/aerospace-airbus-lionair-order-031913/

845 millions investment agreements

https://www.kemenkeu.go.id/en/publi...ites-german-investors-to-invest-in-indonesia/

Nah I dont think so, you are either a cook or a waitress at a Viet imbiss. Cmon, fetch me a bowl of Gebratene Reis mit Hühnerfleisch, if you are nice, I could add 2 euro Trinkgeld on top of the 5.50 I am gonna pay for the food. Chop chop!
2 euro? You are too generous.
40 percent of your people live on less than 2 euro per day. Your money should go there.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom