What's new

Germany suspends Nord Stream 2 certification

Germans are most misunderstood nation. FYI, Germany was already under pressure by US for not to take gas from Russia despite of dire need. I hope that sooner or later when matters will be sorted out between Russia and US than Germany will be able to continue the project.
Regards

Germans are most misunderstood nation. FYI, Germany was already under pressure by US for not to take gas from Russia despite of dire need. I hope that sooner or later when matters will be sorted out between Russia and US than Germany will be able to continue the project.
Regards

I don't think the Americans are in the mood of resolving any conflict with neither China and Russia. The Americans have a strange habit. They love to be continuously in wars and conflicts.

How soon can Power of Siberia 2 pipeline be put into operation? This was the Eastern route for the gas that Europe is currently getting iirc.

Beidou2020 is absolutely right. You deserve it better than anyone else, including me.

Thank you my dear friend, I appreciate it.

What I desire the most, is to forge friendships with intellectuals whom I can engage with, discuss subjects of political science and in the process learn from them.

It would be nice to have an exchange of views and ideas with people from different parts of the world.

Expensive project, completed and ready. And not a drop of gas?

Not just the Russians who will lose here.

US has asked Doha to provide gas. No matter where the situation goes, this is very clear that US will make sure that European countries do not rely on Russia in anyway nor make any deals with them.

I don't think the Americans are in the mood of resolving any conflict with neither China and Russia. The Americans have a strange habit. They love to be continuously in wars and conflicts.
Americans just want to destabilize the region. They are working against Russians since long. Look at the map today and see where US/ NATO bases are stationed. They want Russia for natural resources, to eliminate their rival, to prevent any possibility of establishing new possible block between China, Russia and other possible members. Russia has given tough time to US. They helped Vietnamese against US. They always stood in their way. Russia is a headache for US. Let us see where this shit goes further.
Regards

Americans just want to destabilize the region. They are working against Russians since long. Look at the map today and see where US/ NATO bases are stationed. They want Russia for natural resources, to eliminate their rival, to prevent any possibility of establishing new possible block between China, Russia and other possible members. Russia has given tough time to US. They helped Vietnamese against US. They always stood in their way. Russia is a headache for US. Let us see where this shit goes further.
Regards

Last edited:
Now US is stirring Bosnia against Serb. Yet another move to hurt Russia. Then is already Muslims in the forum crying yet another genocide against Muslims again.

Later if China help, US will stir shyt at China claiming China support genocide of Muslims.

Right now the Americans are bouncing back and forth between China and Russia. Sometimes it is Uyghur propaganda. Sometimes it is Russia is invading Ukraine. The truth is that both foes of the US are too much to handle for Western powers. Economic sanctions won't damage powers like China and Russia. Apart from bickering and economic sanctions nothing much won't happen.

Right now the Americans are bouncing back and forth between China and Russia. Sometimes it is Uyghur propaganda. Sometimes it is Russia is invading Ukraine. The truth is that both foes of the US are too much to handle for Western powers. Economic sanctions won't damage powers like China and Russia. Apart from bickering and economic sanctions nothing much won't happen.
Look at NATO. I ask you people that how many may participate against Russians. Germany , France, Turkey and some other countries will not waste a bullet. This time, US lies will not work. We all can clearly see that how US has been provoking Russians into invading Ukrainians. This US shit show will become flop hopefully.
Regards

Ignore the propaganda.

It's likely two reasons, first Germany doesn't want to outright cancel the pipeline due to energy needs. Second, it's to give Russia incentives to withdraw, basically saying that if Russia withdraws, the pipeline will get a go ahead.

Germany basically controls the EU and you call it a small fry. 🙈🙉🙊
Russia ia never going to withdraw
Will pakistan with draw on kashmir

These are russian peoples that got stuck in ukrain during communist resdistribution of boundries

I am surprised russia waited for 8 yrs

Russia ia never going to withdraw
Will pakistan with draw on kashmir

These are russian peoples that got stuck in ukrain during communist resdistribution of boundries

I am surprised russia waited for 8 yrs

You will find Russians peoples in enclaves put in all over former USSR from Central Asia to Baltic’s / Eastern Europe purposely by then Stalin. Is putin going to invade all these countries because they got Russians living there

You will find Russians peoples in enclaves put in all over former USSR from Central Asia to Baltic’s / Eastern Europe purposely by then Stalin. Is putin going to invade all these countries because they got Russians living there
Yes if he thinks there is a problem
Ukrain isnt an enclave its at russian boarder

Same was for georgia

Dont know why this simple fact is so difficult to understand

Back
Top Bottom