What's new

Russia says pipeline to China will replace Nord Stream 2

Because you argue so as if Europe will die if no supplies coming from China. I once worked for Siemens. The company stops making solar cells because importing from China is cheaper. If no solar cells from China, I am pretty sure Siemens will resume production. Same for other chinese imports.

Because you argue so as if Europe will die if no supplies coming from China. I once worked for Siemens. The company stops making solar cells because importing from China is cheaper. If no solar cells from China, I am pretty sure Siemens will resume production. Same for other chinese imports.
And you think I can make China embargo Europe? you must have lost your mind. Germany itself admitted it is increasingly dependent on China, what are you aruging about? but they are dependent on us, what logic you got that China should embargo Europe?

And you think I can make China embargo Europe? you must have lost your mind. Germany itself admitted it is increasingly dependent on China, what are you aruging about? but they are dependent on us, what logic you got that China should embargo Europe?

you can only embargo people dependent on you

China needs these pipelines asap. It's not time to be stingy, China needs to finance and send workers to Russia to finish this pipeline. One China's biggest vulnerabilities is China's energy imports from the middle east that travels though the Indian ocean.

I can accept that Russia depends on the Chinese market. But I can't accept that China depends on Russian energy.

China can increase the amount of Russian energy purchased, but there must be a ceiling. China's energy security must be diversified.

The hypocrisy of western countries is beyond your imagination.

Depending on Russian energy is the best solution for China. The risk of Russia cutting China off is much less then China's seaborn energy imported getting blockaded in far away oceans.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom