What's new

Germany ready to deploy troops in Pakistan.

Status
Not open for further replies.

hamtaro

New Recruit

Reaction score
Defence Minister Thomas de Maizière includes military missions in unstable countries such as Pakistan,
Yemen, Somalia and Sudan are not enough.
"You can come to us. That because of participation in these states may be asked as Germany,
so I reckon, "the CDU politician. "How we answer that depends then on the type of
question and our assessment." De Maizière in the past week his plan to convert the
Bundeswehr had presented, which provides for a reduction in barriers to foreign missions.
In the future, participation in international missions not only be
judged according to national criteria.

Article in german:Verteidigung: De Maizière: Bundeswehr in Pakistan oder Jemen denkbar - Deutschland - FOCUS Online

so its mean germany last days r coming man we will u very hard

Participation? Asked by whom, exactly? Please post a valid 'English' language news piece. Google-translator triggers my migraine.

cant find an english source yet

ill look tomorrow

Utter rubbish....the government may be crap but many germans are sympathic towards Pakistan. They dont belive this AQ bs either.

Global terrorism is just another hoopla to push soldiers into global war..otherwise the soldiers will be asking..Why are we fighting this war..makes 9/11 a confirmed staged event

what happened when germany deployed to afghanistan in the form of nato and rest of the world...you are now holding secret meetings with taleban like rats negotiating a safe and honourable exit...wont you ever learn from your mistakes?:undecided:

Reactions: waz
Maybe I'm wrong but I think he's just talking out of turn when he mentions Pakistan and all these other countries. He's just mentioning countries where US and NATO supposedly have precense, I don't think he means Germany specifically.

Defence Minister Thomas de Maizière includes military missions in unstable countries such as Pakistan,
Yemen, Somalia and Sudan are not enough.
"You can come to us. That because of participation in these states may be asked as Germany,
so I reckon, "the CDU politician. "How we answer that depends then on the type of
question and our assessment." De Maizière in the past week his plan to convert the
Bundeswehr had presented, which provides for a reduction in barriers to foreign missions.
In the future, participation in international missions not only be
judged according to national criteria.

Article in german:Verteidigung: De Maizière: Bundeswehr in Pakistan oder Jemen denkbar - Deutschland - FOCUS Online

VerteidigungDe Maizière: The armed forces in Pakistan or Yemen is conceivable

Secretary of Defense Thomas de Maizière does not exclude armed forces applications in unsteady states like Pakistan, Yemen, Somalia or Sudan.
„ This can come up to us. The fact that because of a participation in these states if necessary also Germany is asked, I count on it “, said the CDP politician. „ As we answer this, then depends on the kind of the inquiry and our consideration. “ De Maizière had introduced last week his draft for the rebuilding of the armed forces which intends a lowering of the hurdles for foreign assignments. From now on a participation in international missions should be judged no more only according to national criteria. Besides, the minister wants to reproach from now on with 10,000 instead of 7000 soldiers up to now for foreign assignments.

De Maizière put the armed forces on the fact that it can be also sent from now on in dangerous applications. „ It can be ... not the criterion: dangerous applications – no, safe applications – Yes “, he said. „ Then one would have to renounce armed forces – and, by the way, also police. “

Russian are right in their strategies against NATO.Pakistan's permanent membership in SCO is very necessary to counter this global terrorism from US/NATO.

Utter rubbish....the government may be crap but many germans are sympathic towards Pakistan. They dont belive this AQ bs either.

how do you know this lol they dont sit aroud thinking of " the great nation" if they say it the mean it. and germany would rip pk apart in a war

Germany must look forward to revive its own economy, and should leave Pakistan at its own condition.

RIP to the german soldiers :(

my symthy with them

what happened when germany deployed to afghanistan in the form of nato and rest of the world...you are now holding secret meetings with taleban like rats negotiating a safe and honourable exit...wont you ever learn from your mistakes?:undecided:

They've caused the world a lot of grief and I think they are trying to do what they think the world think is right.
My opinion is, it will cost them dearly and they shouldn't get themselves involved since they have one of the healthiest economy amongst the European nations and they don't want to upset that and attract terrorism into Germany.

Nuclear power Pakistan is now being clubbed with countries like Yemen, Somalia and Sudan.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom