What's new

Germany imports Iranian-made COVID-19 test kits

For the eurotrash it would very probably be INSTEX I`d think,as for the rest cash&carry,barter,sanctions busting through front companies and the like.
Some or even all of these are virtually certain.
lol instex was supposed to facilitate Iran medical requirement access from EU, now it works in opposite of that direction. seriously Europeans are useless for us.

Now they need drugs, mask and food and INSTEX is perfect to help them.
O Dude, they steal masks from each other.
O They use two patients on one ventilator.
O They transform breast pumps to ventilators and boast it on TV. Breast pump will not make a good ventilator.

O They are in dire need of help and it is our job to give them extra mask and ventilators.

کرونا و صادرات محصولات کرونایی تازه شروع شده و هیچ جا نمیره حالا حالا ها. اینستکس هم به درد تحقیر کردن حقیر ها میخوره. نفت در برابر غذا. قدرت مهندسی نسل تازه ایران، و این بارون ها باعث بهبود اوضاع دارو و غذا میشه

By the end of June, US will have 100000 quickly made ventilators mostly by GE but will need the ventilators inside US because US is still in his COVID-19 plateau and is not in a secure point yet.

Despite that Trump agreed to sell 1000 ventilators to Mexico by the end of June (not now).

Mexico is unfortunately in deep trouble. They are underestimating their numbers due to under-testing and under-reporting and are not ready for this drama. They need more than 1000 vents.

I want Iran to send 1000 free ventilators to Afghanistan by tomorrow.

Last edited:
By the end of June, US will have 100000 quickly made ventilators mostly by GE but will need the ventilators inside US because US is still in his COVID-19 plateau and is not in a secure point yet.

Despite that Trump agreed to sell 1000 ventilators to Mexico by the end of June (not now).

Mexico is unfortunately in deep trouble. They are underestimating their numbers due to under-testing and under-reporting and are not ready for this drama. They need more than 1000 vents.

I want Iran to send 1000 free ventilators to Afghanistan by tomorrow.
Only if Afghanistan agree to destroy 2/3rd of the poppy fields.:coffee:

Back
Top Bottom