What's new

germany breaks export record...100 billion € in one month

How do you explain russias ridicolous low GDP buddy? And the overall poverty?

Russian GDP is lacking in industries related to Credit products,microelectronics. Though Credit products tend to be destructive and major inflator (derivatives,CDS etc) ,but microelectronics is the major sector in many western nations,China,South Korea,Japan. But things are changing .

Poverty =result of the destruction in Yeltsin era and rise of jewish mafia clans led by Boris Berezovsky(google Godfather of the Kremlin). Russia GDP during Yeltsin era was comparable to Indian GDP per capita. Under Putin its near or over 15000$/per capita. Not bad.

Russian GDP is lacking in industries related to Credit products,microelectronics. Though Credit products tend to be destructive and major inflator (derivatives,CDS etc) ,but microelectronics is the major sector in many western nations,China,South Korea,Japan. But things are changing .

Poverty =result of the destruction in Yeltsin era and rise of jewish mafia clans led by Boris Berezovsky(google Godfather of the Kremlin). Russia GDP during Yeltsin era was comparable to Indian GDP per capita. Under Putin its near or over 15000$/per capita. Not bad.

Not bad is still shit compared to EU standards. You can´t blame Yeltzin..even under Soviet times east germany was far richer than the sovietunion itself. within just a few years east germany managed to become the richest area in entire communist block- Still poor compared west germany but it is astounding that germany always ends up on the top.

gdp is soon biggest in europe in ppp

lol...its one of lowest right now and now even turns into minus...ha ha

Not bad is still shit compared to EU standards. You can´t blame Yeltzin..even under Soviet times east germany was far richer than the sovietunion itself. within just a few years east germany managed to become the richest area in entire communist block- Still poor compared west germany but it is astounding that germany always ends up on the top.

@vostok will disagree. Yeltsin ,Berezovsky and the other oiligarch clans were pretty responsible for the happenings of extreme poverty in post-soviet Russia due to their corruption.

References:

The godfather of the kremlin by forbes editor Paul Klebnikov

Works of Boris Kagarlitsky on the mafia clans in yeltsin era

I heard Merkel invited a religious figure to parliament and the current president is a christian pastor.
What is germany doing for its Muslims?

Already they Germany are bending over their back to the chechen muslim asylum seekers many of them who were connected to Russian mafia and the islamist wahabbi movement and being hunted down by Russian Osnaz,FSB and Kadrovsty . Chechen tribes historically in looting,slave trade ,robbery etc.

Look at what Imam shamil had to say on Chechen tribes and their unreliability and criminal tendencies.

http://databank.worldbank.org/data/download/GDP_PPP.pdf

nope youre a troll

I heard Merkel invited a religious figure to parliament and the current president is a christian pastor.
What is germany doing for its Muslims?

Nothing. We are a nation and culture that demands hard work and discipline. No matter what religion you are. If you are a hard working, disciplined muslim you can have a high job. If not you can live in the dirt where you belong too. You come here, so you have to live like a german.

GDP per person is lower than Gambia. How comes that extreme poverty? I mean serious buddy i visited St Petersburg...i would not want to be even dead there. If you leave the tourist spots.

And nope i´m not a troll. I´m a god. Btw why you live in germany? traitor.

Nothing. We are a nation and culture that demands hard work and discipline. No matter what religion you are. If you are a hard working, disciplined muslim you can have a high job. If not you can live in the dirt where you belong too. You come here, so you have to live like a german.

GDP per person is lower than Gambia. How comes that extreme poverty? I mean serious buddy i visited St Petersburg...i would not want to be even dead there. If you leave the tourist spots.

80% of Turkish Muslim Settlers in Germany Live off Welfare | FrontPage Magazine

Really .... seems muslims are freeloading over your taxes ,markusS.

so youre god? how about you go to the doctor?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom