What's new

Germans who moved to Pakistan

In the early years Pakistan was a happening place. In Karachi you will meet lots of people who migrated to Pakistan from around the world, it was common to meet foreigners studying in Pakistani colleges and universities some of them married and stayed here.

There were less people back then. Much cleaner environment, much more space.

Yallah I never knew this, this and many other things explains adds or contributes to the messed up mentality of today's Pakistan.

They specially choose Pakistan, in those days things were heavily racist and Pakistan must have been thought as the lost Europeans. That's the same reason why load of them went to Argentina. Also relatively good standard of living in comparison to other places in that era as well.

Subhash Chandra Bose who happened to be a Bengali worked closely with Nazi Germany. He is still considered a nationalist hero in India and Bangladesh.

If only you could have seen Jinnah's Pakistan when it existed. People who grew up in Zia's Pakistan that was created after he usurped power have simply no idea of the contrasts that developed later. As I mentioned above, it was so good that my friend's German bhabhi never went back even after her husband died. She had a great life for many years after that loss. It was not just the number of people, but the sea change into a right wing zealotocracy that did the most damage that continues to this day. Eventually she left too after her mother-in-law died, but by then it was a hellish Pakistan created by the mustachioed devil himself. I was lucky enough to catch only a glimpse of the Jinnah's Pakistan as it was killed off step by agonizing step by Gen Zia and his followers.

It was Zulfiqar Ali Bhutto who made Pakistan in his image in the early 70s.

Subhash Chandra Bose who happened to be a Bengali worked closely with Nazi Germany. He is still considered a nationalist hero in India and Bangladesh.

It was Zulfiqar Ali Bhutto who made Pakistan in his image in the early 70s.

That's very true, you know what I accept that.

You what he said the enemy of my enemy is my 'friend'.

Before that he gave ghandi peace movement a chance, it was not working. After that he became militant and sought anyone who was willing to give him help. No one dared to go against Britain unless it was it enemies.

When Britain realised ppl were becoming militant they grandised the peaceful movement.

The militancy and peaceful of movement of ghandi was like, a beings arm , one being the bicep and other being tricep both working together for the same goal but in antagonistic way.

Nelson Mandela was also a terrorist.

I believe ghandi also committed some kind of terrorist attack in South Africa, or what they the estb deemed it to be.

Last edited:
Zia's Pakistan was backwardness & stupidity. This includes but not restricted to stopping population growth and infact encouraging it.

And PDF is but a true microcosm of the country it represents. :D

And PDF is but a true microcosm of the country it represents. :D

PDF is diverse. It's full of delusional hypocritical mullah types, but it also has like-minded secularists such as myself, so I partly feel at home here.

Otherwise i'd never bother with this forum.

Last edited:
In the early years Pakistan was a happening place. In Karachi you will meet lots of people who migrated to Pakistan from around the world, it was common to meet foreigners studying in Pakistani colleges and universities some of them married and stayed here.
It's hard to imagine such a Pakistan today, it fell off so hard. Likely due to constant war and then when the educated civilised folk died off or left. Left with the backwards folk which then became part of the government and it went to shit.

The British influenced and educated folk were not as incompetent or corrupt

It's hard to imagine such a Pakistan today, it fell off so hard. Likely due to constant war and then when the educated civilised folk died off or left. Left with the backwards folk which then became part of the government and it went to shit.

The British influenced and educated folk were not as incompetent or corrupt

There were less people back then. Our stupid policies of creating more farms for more food resulted in a population explosion.

Pakistan back in the day:
Central-Hotel-in-Karachi-in-late-50s.jpg

4129721377_3260230e64_z.jpg

Pakistan today:
pic_1504167303.jpg
overpopulation2.jpg

There were less people back then. Our stupid policies of creating more farms for more food resulted in a population explosion.

Pakistan today:
pic_1504167303.jpg
overpopulation2.jpg
Can't simply be atributed to population, we made blunders in practically everything, and that's why we are on the brink of default. Even India is overpopulated as shit but it's not as bad as us. We could've been overpopulated right now but at least still prospering in our economy, industries, FDI, R&D etc.

Focus should be on what we need to change going forward.

It's even worse than us. Welcome to reality.
You are thinking exclusively of overpopulation, which country is close to default, Pakistan or India? Which country is preferred for investment Pakistan or India?

India is doing better than us

Pakistan today:
pic_1504167303.jpg
overpopulation2.jpg
There is nothing wrong with population growth as long as it is managed properly. Almost 40 million people live in Tokyo and it is one of the most livable cities on Earth.

PDF is diverse. It's full of delusional hypocritical mullah types, but it also has like-minded secularists such as myself, so I partly feel at home here.

Otherwise i'd never bother with this forum.

Well, I am still here too, but I can tell you that in the last ten years, this forum has fallen a lot, just like Pakistan. And both are not done falling, either. :D

Back
Top Bottom