What's new

Germans harassing and torturing a Muslim couple for wearing hijab

Yea right the Muslims call it but the other don't
Of course the Muslims will say their religion is beautiful but the others don't
You are entitled to your views however all those who wish to wear the veil should be allowed to as long as they are doing out of their own choice

I do think if you decide to travel to a foreign country, you should try and respect and abide to their laws as best as you can. Germany is a very liberal country where many Muslims have found their home, but this video right here is disturbing regardless of the reasons the officers have got. End of.

German security men in the airport wanted a Muslim woman to take off her veil ( Hijab) and she refused so they electrically shocked her with the electrical guns and her husband teaching them a lesson before they electrically shocked him.

Welcome to the "liberal" world :)
The Germans didn't do anything wrong this video shows how savages the Muslims are.notice that after he attacked them try did not beat him back but they tried to stop him first before they shocked him if this animal do that in arab or muslim country they would break every bone in his filthy body

You left the beautiful religion of Prophet S.A.W because of me? :o:
Who said your religion is beautiful are you on drugs?!

The Germans didn't do anything wrong this video shows how savages the Muslims are.notice that after he attacked them try did not beat him back but they tried to stop him first before they shocked him if this animal do that in arab or muslim country they would break every bone in his filthy body

Who said your religion is beautiful are you on drugs?!

Why do you pretend to be Arab and ex-Muslim?

German security men in the airport wanted a Muslim woman to take off her veil ( Hijab) and she refused so they electrically shocked her with the electrical guns and her husband teaching them a lesson before they electrically shocked him.

Welcome to the "liberal" world :)
What is the need to wear a hijab in Germany? It is clear that the west sees a veil in a different light than how muslims look at it.
Besides, hijab comes in the way of security checks, I think the couple were asking for it.

Well you can think of me whatever you want I will not stop exposing the hypocracy of the Arabs and Muslims

More proof.

What is the need to wear a hijab in Germany?

What is the need to wear clothes in Germany? It's already pretty obvious that Germans don't view nudity in the same way the rest of the world does.

What is the need to wear clothes in Germany? It's already pretty obvious that Germans don't view nudity in the same way the rest of the world does.
As long as the Germans are OK with what is halal and what is not, our opinions are useless about modest garbs.

Incidents like this should not discourage Muslims from continuing to dress in such a way that identifies them as Muslims. Muslim ladies should continue to veil themselves. In fact, I wish more Muslim ladies would veil themselves properly in accordance with Islamic teachings, means have a Burqa and veil their faces too not only their hair, and also to lower their gaze and not walk rudely or arrogantly. Muslim ladies are suppose to be shy, but these days many Muslim ladies have a scarf on their head but do not have trace of shyness. It is very hypocritical. Being harassed on the streets is a problem for many of our people. Actually, we should take it as an important lesson. Firstly, we should live in areas where we Muslims are in large numbers. Even Islam teaches that Muslims should live together, and condemns that Muslim who goes in lives among non-Muslims for no good reason. If you live in a Western country, then at least try to live in a Muslim neighborhood among your own people. If you are a Muslim and want to live in a place that is 99% non-Muslim, then I think you deserve being harassed for such stupidity. Secondly, if you are a lady, you should spend most of your time in your home, Islam also teaches this. But these days young Muslim ladies are going out for no good reason sometimes late at night, yet they have a scarf on their head. It is very hypocritical behavior. If you want to be a Muslim start acting like one. Otherwise enjoy getting harassed and spat upon but don’t cry since you asked for it.

As long as the Germans are OK with what is halal and what is not

What? I am not understanding what you are getting at. What does the collective have to do with the choices of the individual? Someone else should have no say in what I choose what to do or what not to do, the same applies to everyone else. If someone wants to wear a Hijab then who are you to say otherwise? If someone wants to go nude then who are you to say otherwise? The collective should hold no authority over the individual otherwise all this progress the human species will have made will go down in flames.

Who said your religion is beautiful no one said that exept you
I am not a Muslim but I do know about Islam and I think it's beautiful and teaches tolerance.
The muslims on this forum are very nice and tolerant, Had it been me I would have banned racist filth from this forum for good.

More proof.

Proof of what ya abeet

I am not a Muslim but I do know about Islam and I think it's beautiful and teaches tolerance.
The muslims on this forum are very nice and tolerant, Had it been me I would have banned racist filth from this forum for good.
That's because the Muslims have many faces in here it's English forum but go to an Arabic or Urdu forum and see what they really think about the non Muslims

Islam is not a race so don't even try

No Islam is not what you thin it is it's doesn't tolerate any none muslim if you dont know about Islam than how come you say it's beautiful religion?!!

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom