What's new

Germans Cringe at Hitler's Popularity in Pakistan

Just to let you know, the Nazis deployed a team in the Himalayas in search of 'lost cousins'
Northern Pakistanis unlike the rest of Pakistan's population have not mixed with indigenous Asian populations hence they look whiter and have closer genes to Europeans especially eastern ones.

I admire Hitler, not because he killed Jews, but because he was smart. let's face it. He turned a poor, undeveloped country into a superpower.

Much like Genghis Khan. But yeah both were killers in the end.
The people you are talking about are migrants of the europe during silk road days:cheers:

This is all so weird to me. In a week or so I'll be meeting with German diplomats, in part to thank them for their efforts at releasing Holocaust-related documentation (including my family), stuff that had been suppressed for decades. The road Germany traveled under the Nazis they ultimately rejected as unworthy to a civilized people and a heavy weight on their conscience.

Yet many Pakistanis are embracing it. Do you ever wonder what that road may cost your country, and what your great-grandchildren will think of your thoughts and deeds today?

This is all so weird to me. In a week or so I'll be meeting with German diplomats, in part to thank them for their efforts at releasing Holocaust-related documentation (including my family), stuff that had been suppressed for decades. The road Germany traveled under the Nazis they ultimately rejected as unworthy to a civilized people and a heavy weight on their conscience.

Yet many Pakistanis are embracing it. Do you ever wonder what that road may cost your country, and what your great-grandchildren will think of your thoughts and deeds today?

Pakistan's case or to be more precise Muslims case is totally different from Germans.
They were High on power, we are High on Religious Beliefs
Jews and Muslims a big No No

Last edited:
There indeed was a resturant in mumbai called hitler, but it was forced to change its name due to public outcry immediately.

Pakistan's case or to be more precise Muslims case is totally different from Germans.
They were High on power, we are High on Religious Beliefs
Jews and Muslims a big No No
Even odder, you've made the Nazi and Muslim cases sound very similar.

Right wing movements in both India and Pakistan admire Hitler. Which is hilarious to me, if they actually knew what kind of imbecile he was....

Not to mention he was a psychotic mass murderer, but then again, most right wingers in India are psychotic mass murderers themselves so they would have probably enjoyed being Hitler's manservants or his slaves.

Back
Top Bottom