What's new

German Truck Manufacturer MAN to put an Assembly plant for CPEC

Sir dont trust on Germans, they will not going to invest in Pak for manufacturing .. They tried hard to install plant for trucks in Pak since 2008 but fail it as in Punjan Shabaz SHarif and NAwaz SHarif want there commission for German manufacturing. Same is in Sindh.

Sir, I don't know the reason but these silly posts based on propaganda are annoying to say the least. Per the US media as of yesterday (if you watch business news), Audi, Man, VW are going to Pakistan, along with Renault (France) and Ford (the US). Its just matter of time. I don't know 2008 and the history, but I do know now that even the Mercedes trucks want to go to Pakistan and they want to introduce a much lower cost engine there for the local consumption. In the US, their trucks are heavy duty and cost a lot of money. Thanks

Sir, I don't know the reason but these silly posts based on propaganda are annoying to say the least. Per the US media as of yesterday (if you watch business news), Audi, Man, VW are going to Pakistan, along with Renault (France) and Ford (the US). Its just matter of time. I don't know 2008 and the history, but I do know now that even the Mercedes trucks want to go to Pakistan and they want to introduce a much lower cost engine there for the local consumption. In the US, their trucks are heavy duty and cost a lot of money. Thanks
Renault, Audi and BMW introducing new products, with now MAN but nothing concrete about Ford and VW so far.

If anyone has been to Germany then they will know that german motorways or Autobahns are kept in pristine condition they make the motorways in UK look bad :(. So if the news of seeking German know how of road maintenance and machinery is being acquired then that is grand!!

If anyone has been to Germany then they will know that german motorways or Autobahns are kept in pristine condition they make the motorways in UK look bad :(. So if the news of seeking German know how of road maintenance and machinery is being acquired then that is grand!!
Man is already supplying trucks in Pakistan, this is about assembling them in Pakistan. So Man Trucks are running on Pakistani roads, rest assured.
http://www.truck.man.eu/pk/en/index.html

Man is already supplying trucks in Pakistan, this is about assembling them in Pakistan. So Man Trucks are running on Pakistani roads, rest assured.
http://www.truck.man.eu/pk/en/index.html
i was making a small referance to this;
"Later, the delegation visited exhibition of world’s leading construction companies BAUMA 2016, where latest equipment and machines were displayed by renowned manufacturers at the forum. The visit provided an excellent opportunity to NLC team to analyze latest trends and use of new equipment in mega projects related to road construction, structures and building of dams."

the system of repairing main carriageways in Germany is brilliant and the machinery used can be looked up as well, smooth roads make for better/good time for goods delivery!!!

i was making a small referance to this;
"Later, the delegation visited exhibition of world’s leading construction companies BAUMA 2016, where latest equipment and machines were displayed by renowned manufacturers at the forum. The visit provided an excellent opportunity to NLC team to analyze latest trends and use of new equipment in mega projects related to road construction, structures and building of dams."

the system of repairing main carriageways in Germany is brilliant and the machinery used can be looked up as well, smooth roads make for better/good time for goods delivery!!!
Building comes first and once done, comes maintenance. FWO/NLC are expert when it comes to maintenance and construction. Man Vehicles would not involve their rigs but loaders, dumpers etc.

Sir dont trust on Germans, they will not going to invest in Pak for manufacturing .. They tried hard to install plant for trucks in Pak since 2008 but fail it as in Punjan Shabaz SHarif and NAwaz SHarif want there commission for German manufacturing. Same is in Sindh.

They r trying hard to invest in Pak since 2008 but they fail every time ..Here r proofs they fail in 2013

German firm to set up first solar panel plant in Pakistan

The Express Tribune
Wednesday 9 January 2013
A Germany-based renewable energy company plans to invest more than 100 million euros and set up the first solar panel manufacturing facility in Pakistan. The CAE company plans to start manufacturing solar panels by end of the year.

According to Shahzada Khurram, the only Pakistani director of the company, the country is going through “one of the worst energy crises, and it is time to think about renewable energy as a way to make good money in the sector.”

[paste:font size="6"] Read now
Click here to read the story.

here is other proof

THE EXPRESS TRIBUNE > BUSINESS
Breaking monopoly: Volkswagen to plant its feet in Pakistan?
By Shahbaz Rana
Published: June 10, 2015

Plz dont Lie Media cell team member , it will not help if u have only option to lie on me, It will not work. Do ur job as media team of party.
If they can't in Sindh or Punjab due to commission issues then they can install plant in Kpk

I have seen MAN buses running on M2 many times and they are "manly" beautiful. Hope to see their trucks running around soon.

Will they recieve any competition from Chinese trucks?

Renault, Audi and BMW introducing new products, with now MAN but nothing concrete about Ford and VW so far.

VW was one of the initial one's to show interest Sir. Then they got hit with that lawsuit, etc and they've been going through internal re-orgs. It would take some time but they are coming.

I posted an article where Mr. Trump's senior advisor mentioned that the US wants to join the one belt one road (by default CPEC due to its connectivity to Pakistan, Afghanistan, Russia, India). So if that becomes a reality, Ford and some others will come too. It would just take time. Thanks

Wise decision indeed by Germans. capture the truck market before anyone else. The CPEC pilot run has answered a lot of questions .

Seems Hino Pakistan has to put up quite an extra efforts now.

Back
Top Bottom