What's new

German trade with China in April unaffected by Covid lockdowns, imports up 52.8% , exports down 1.5%

Europeans were super rich before. Or do you consider Rome poor?

We are simply the best in all fields. 😀
Romans enslaved other people, plundered and looted other people's wealth and treasures too. Even if ancient Roman empire was rich, that itself doesn't make the logic that modern Europeans got rich by not plundering others' wealth and enslaving them too in the past few centuries.

Romans enslaved other people, plundered and looted other people's wealth and treasures too. Even if ancient Roman empire was rich, that itself doesn't make the logic that modern Europeans got rich by not plundering others' wealth and enslaving them too in the past few centuries.

Just as China and evry other empire did.

The winner takes it all buddy. Dont expect mercy for weakness from me.

If your civilisation only achievement in last 4000 years is a stick...thrn your civilisation obviously is not competitive and can be exploited.

Just as China and evry other empire did.

The winner takes it all buddy. Dont expect mercy for weakness from me.

If your civilisation only achievement in last 4000 years is a stick...thrn your civilisation obviously is not competitive and can be exploited.
So you think Chinese can only use sticks for thousands of years ? What a racist and arrogant ignorant person. Yeah, you Europeans triumphed by brute force than anything else. Your due days will come for your sins, don't worry.

So you think Chinese can only use sticks for thousands of years ? What a racist and arrogant ignorant person. Yeah, you Europeans triumphed by brute force than anything else. You due days will come for your sins, don't worry.

We triumphed by science.

Look at Inka Empire. We took it with 250 men.

So you think Chinese can only use sticks for thousands of years ? What a racist and arrogant ignorant person. Yeah, you Europeans triumphed by brute force than anything else. Your due days will come for your sins, don't worry.
I think you are the worried one.

And superior culture, technology and flexibility. And we are damn proud for it.
Sure you are too proud for massively killing, murdering and genociding other people, I know your logic.

Sure you are too proud for massively killing, murdering and genociding other people, I know your logic.

No, im proud to be on top and to live on richest continent under the sun. And we do so since hmmm 800 bc.

Europe always was unique and outstanding with cultures that focus on science and individualism. We had atheits philosophers 450 bc already.

The only non european force that tried to conquer us were the Persians and you know how that ended for them.

Evrything we have is based on our skills and prowess.

If you hate Europeans so much, why do you live in Canada? Why don't you go live in Shanghai
Canada is not Europe. You Turks love Europe so much are dying to get in EU at all cost, but they are too racist they just won't accept you Turk Muslims, should you be happy now ? And why don't you move to Europe since you love that much ? Of course, As a person of Asian descent, I hate their wrong doings to Asians in history, is there anything wrong with that and bothers you ?

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom