What's new

German trade with China in April unaffected by Covid lockdowns, imports up 52.8% , exports down 1.5%

They can buy nothing from it. That is what matters. You cant eat money, cant fly with money. Since China backstabbes them, they bleed out.l

And its just beginning. World breaks up in blocks again. Free nations on one side tyranny on other.

Free like India or France or the US or Mexico or Brazil or Columbia or ,,,,,, right. Heard that Muslim women in France would be stripped off at beaches if they do not wear bikini but Islam swimsuit. So much for the land of freedom,

Free like India or France or the US or Mexico or Brazil or Columbia or ,,,,,, right. Heard that Muslim women in France would be stripped off at beaches if they do not wear bikini but Islam swimsuit. So much for the land of freedom,

If they are hot. Striptease is cool.

If muslim women dont like Europe they are free to leave. Its that simple.

I figure maybe all top 20 Chinese cities with individual GDP bigger than Greece, your economy is negligible on the China's standard.

So why are your people so poor and our GDP per capita so high? ;p

Try to reach our living standard, then we talk.

So why are your people so poor and our GDP per capita so high? ;p

Try to reach our living standard, then we talk.
Greece GDP is high? are you kidding me? it's just average in China per capita wise and Greece is smaller than all Chinese provinces with GDP smaller even than dozens of Chinese cities.

Greece GDP is high? are you kidding me? it's just average in China per capita wise and Greece is smaller than all Chinese provinces with GDP smaller even than dozens of Chinese cities.

GDP per capita in Greece... 17.676 €

GDP per capita in China ... 10.500 €

Romania is poorest EU natiin and has a GDP per capita of 12.896 €.

China has lower GDP per capita than poorest EU member state.

GDP per capita in Greece... 17.676 €

GDP per capita in China ... 10.500 €

Romania is poorest EU natiin and has a GDP per capita of 12.896 €.

China has lower GDP per capita than poorest EU member state.
China's average is low because of wild west of deserts and high plateau, Greece in China's standard is just like a county, per capita GDP, if put in the east part of China as a county, is just average, my city's capita GDP is 3 times of yours.

China's average is low because of wild west of deserts and high plateau, Greece in China's standard is just like a county, per capita GDP, if put in the east part of China as a county, is just average, my city's capita GDP is 3 times of yours.

No, its low because much people live in abhorrent poverty.

It also has world most poor. Thats why your GDP per capita is so low
World top 15 regions , two are from China, where is Greece?
微信图片_20220603123705.png

8 are in Europe. Richest continent under the sun.
Oh yeah, many European nations enslaved other people, plundered other countries' wealth and looted their treasures for centuries around the world, that's the first and foremost big reason why Europeans are so rich, bandits, payback and retribution one way or the other will come to you people some day !

Last edited:
Oh yeah, many European nations enslaved other people, plundered other countries' wealth and looted their treasures for centuries around the world, that's the first and foremost big reason why Europeans are so rich, bandits, payback and retribution one way or the other will come to you people some day !

Europeans were super rich before. Or do you consider Rome poor?

We are simply the best in all fields. 😀

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom