What's new

German Shepherd K-9 Puppy Arrives in France, From Russia, With Love

Parul

BANNED
Reaction score
Country
Russian Federation
A German Shepherd puppy named Dobrynya, who was recently handed over by members of the Russian Interior Ministry to their French counterparts, has reportedly arrived at a Paris airport.

1031378684.jpg

K-9 Sentinel: Russia Hands Over Dobrynya the Puppy to French Police (VIDEO)
Dobrynya, a German Shepherd puppy who was presented by staffers from the Russian Interior Ministry to their French counterpart ministry, has arrived at Charles de Gaulle Airport in Paris, media reports said. As in France, Russia's Interior Ministry is responsible for policing, emergency management and national security.

The puppy is expected to take the place of a 7-year-old police dog named Diesel, who was killed by terrorists during a French police raid in Saint-Nazaire on November 18.

"Dobrynya's quarantine period wrapped up and all the vaccinations have been made. Although the puppy has yet to undergo in-service training, Dobrynya – a police dog by birth – has every chance of becoming a worthy substitute for Diesel," the Russian Interior Ministry said on its Facebook page.

This tweet said that "German Shepherd puppy Dobrynya, presented by the Russian Interior Ministry to French policemen, finally reached France."

Dobrynya was handed over to the French Interior Ministry during a ceremony that was took place at the French embassy in Moscow in early December.

1031381765.jpg

German Shepherd K-9 Puppy Arrives in France, From Russia, With Love

I hope Russia and France can keep their differences aside and fight together against our common enemy Daesh & send them to hell.

@Vauban Avec l'amour de la Russie! :cheers:

Last edited:
in the last pic the puppy looks terrified maybe due to change in lingual and all those photos :D

Aye that German Shep. will grow up to become a very Aggressive doggy like mine. I am not sure but I think they all have a thing against flies.

Aye that German Shep. will grow up to become a very Aggressive doggy like mine. I am not sure but I think they all have a thing against flies.

Not all are aggressive bro.

I had three and only one can truly be called aggressive, killing rabbits and lizards. One was huge, even by German shepherd standards and he was the most gentle of all.

In my opinion German shepherds are the best breed of all. Kinda like having a friendly and loyal wolf companion.

It depends on how a Dog is raised. Most dogs (this includes all breeds) are only aggressive if they have been trained to be aggressive or have had a bad experience (such as being abused). Dogs don't wake up one morning with thoughts of being aggressive.

It depends on how a Dog is raised. Most dogs (this includes all breeds) are only aggressive if they have been trained to be aggressive or have had a bad experience (such as being abused). Dogs don't wake up one morning with thoughts of being aggressive.
I did sent my dog to a farm house for a period of six month but I thought they were only going to train my dog to sit and roll over.:D
Not all are aggressive bro.

I had three and only one can truly be called aggressive, killing rabbits and lizards. One was huge, even by German shepherd standards and he was the most gentle of all.

In my opinion German shepherds are the best breed of all. Kinda like having a friendly and loyal wolf companion.
Agree they are the best breed.:tup:

Avec l'amour de la Russie! :cheers:

yes indeed[1]... :cheers:
Russia has an underground community of vigilantes, who kill arguably dangerous stray dogs on the streets when animal control measures are ineffective. Earlier, a call for the massive extermination of stray dogs on the streets of Russia has gone out on the Internet. The alleged nationwide “dog hunt” is planned on Tuesday, TV Chanel Rossiya-1 reports.
“Dog-hunters”, on the other hand, believe that they help the society by killing stray dogs, de-facto doing the government's job to protect the public. They argue that many stray dogs have diseases and some of them even present dangers to people, roaming the streets in large and sometimes aggressive packs. Some 16,600 people were attacked in Moscow alone by stray animals in 2008, the last year for which statistics are available, according to the city branch of the Federal Consumer Protection Service.

---

[1] 'Dog-Hunters' Plan Nationwide Killing Spree on Streets of Russia

jail the owner, kill the dog.
do anything to the owner, i dont care.

about the dog, this dog can still be trained to behave properly around kids, takes patience, time and effort.

A dog does what you teach him

Back
Top Bottom