What's new

german secret service discovery that turkish MIT murdered 3 kurdish women in Paris

Status
Not open for further replies.
And your trolling again, the problem was not your linked article, the problem was that you came up with confirmed evidences and such bs.

Im not bozkurt btw.

for me its confirmed. The article says no outsider would have that detailed knowledge. Thats prove enough for me + it supports my opinion to keep turkey out of EU. So you think chancellor Merkel made it up to push turkey aside? propably, but good in my opinion.

Yeap, we don't need EU.... so **** EU.
Sinan you may not support EU membership but i know that you normally wouldnt use such words, so please take a break and come down.

I recommend all my countrymen to put this troll on the ignore list.

for me its confirmed. The article says no outsider would have that detailed knowledge. Thats prove enough for me + it supports my opinion to keep turkey out of EU. So you think chancellor Merkel made it up to push turkey aside? propably, but good in my opinion.
And who are you, the little troll from bavaria whos claiming to have confirmed evidences?

@Audio thats what i mean.

Yeap and i stand behind my post. Germany doesn't have the 1/10 influence on the region that Turkey has.
Seriously, that is Germany's influence on Turkey ?
Yeap, we don't need EU.... so **** EU.

Sure. Now go back to kindergarden.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom