What's new

German police arrest Iranian man suspected of planning chemical attack

BHAN85

Reaction score
Country
Spain
The 32-year-old was seized at his flat shortly before midnight on Saturday in the town of Castrop-Rauxel, close to Dortmund in western Germany. The arrest followed a tip-off from a foreign intelligence agency that the man had obtained toxins, including cyanide and ricin, with which he planned to carry out a terror attack, authorities said on Sunday.

It's funny how foreign agencies have to tell Germany authorities what is happening in their own country.

Last edited:
Good that the agency’s traced arrested him. Because of such people hard working migrants have to face the image consequences. Hopefully this terrorist is send back to his motherland.

Good that the agency’s traced arrested him. Because of such people hard working migrants have to face the image consequences. Hopefully this terrorist is send back to his motherland.
I think here is more damaged the image of Germany police than the working migrants.

:lol:

I think here is more damaged the image of Germany police than the working migrants.

:lol:
the important part is
According to a spokesperson for Düsseldorf’s state prosecutor, no dangerous substances were found in the flat.
Herbert Reul, the interior minister of the state of North Rhine-Westphalia in which the operation took place, said: “We had information which needed to be taken seriously, which is why the police were prompted to make their move in the night.” He said more details about the investigation would be made public in the coming days.

in short USA intelligence service gave faulty information to the German police

If sent back they'll be executed because they're Isis sympathisants/members

Even that’s better, they should be executed and sent to hell !

I disagree with , I think German police is the best in Europe !
Maybe puting traffic sanctions.

So many sad terrorist attacks have happened last years to say that.

Happened all over the world, and I think Pakistan is leading sadly the record. German Police is the most professional police in Europe !

The 32-year-old was seized at his flat shortly before midnight on Saturday in the town of Castrop-Rauxel, close to Dortmund in western Germany. The arrest followed a tip-off from a foreign intelligence agency that the man had obtained toxins, including cyanide and ricin, with which he planned to carry out a terror attack, authorities said on Sunday.

It's funny how foreign agencies have to tell Germany authorities what is happening in their own country.
This is rubbish.
Both the chemicals mentioned are widely available and can kill a man or two, if taken orally.
How's that chemical attack?

This is rubbish.
Both the chemicals mentioned are widely available and can kill a man or two, if taken orally.
How's that chemical attack?
funny part they even didn't found those chemical or anything harmful in the house , they just get a tip from one of the 3 later organization in the usa that they were planning such attack and guess what like many other such tips from those organization they were fake .

did they found any chemical in the house. yet?

Happened all over the world, and I think Pakistan is leading sadly the record. German Police is the most professional police in Europe !
Not in this case.

And that thinking in the good willing of BND.

Because, it's something sadly common in Western secret services using aggressive people with intention to kill as assets to use in the future if they need it, they put 25 police informants around the asset and control him.

funny part they even didn't found those chemical or anything harmful in the house , they just get a tip from one of the 3 later organization in the usa that they were planning such attack and guess what like many other such tips from those organization they were fake .

did they found any chemical in the house. yet?
I hope they send him back to Iran, to live next door with you, and you can enjoy such nice neighbor.

I hope they send him back to Iran, to live next door with you, and you can enjoy such nice neighbor.
we welcome Isis supporters, we knew how to treat them , we are not hypocrite like some Western countries who have no qualm killing Childress playing at home or bombing weddings but they are to civilized to execute a degenerate who had killed more than 80 people many of them children and felt no remorse for it.

the question is did they found any harmful material in the flat , yet?
the initial police report clearly said they found nothing , just a fake tip from one of USA 3 letter spy agency

Back
Top Bottom